Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 20

 

I took off my hand and looked at his eyes which it was opening slowly then they placed at my face. "Siwon sshi! Are you ok? Are you fine now?" I asked worriedly while I lowered my head to let him heard my whispering. His cheeks still red and he tried to open his mouth. "A…A…" he was trying to say something but I dabbed his shoulder "It's ok, don't force yourself to talk". I smiled when I saw him awake…I was satisfied somehow…don't ask me why these feelings exist me suddenly! "Could…you…bring my…medicine?" he asked me. I looked to where he pointed but I didn't move. "NO…YOU WILL NOT EAT IT NOW! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR STOMACHE!" I scolded him like if he was 5 years old boy! I heard some heave sigh! Ahhhh… 'I'm sure he is the 'teasing person''

I didn't turn my head to where he was sleeping…I'm actually avoiding him and ignoring him! "Wait…I will made a quick soup if you want to eat this medicine" I added while standing. I smiled at him…again, and went out the room but before that I stopped for a second to see Jang su. His face…'why there are two guys in the same room!!'

I repaired the soup and standing to wait it until it finish. The fire…made me remembered that terrified incident. Jaewoon…I was almost forgetting him…why he always chasing me?! I want to live my life as it has to be! He turned my life upside down…NO…actually my father did. Don't want to remember anything regarding this bad day.

"What if is your father rejecting me?" Jaewoon was always worried about my father approval. I would usually say to him to not take this part so seriously…I was at that time 100 percent sure of his agreed somehow! I thought that my father would accept him to not break me again. This was after 4 years from coming back to my home after traveling abroad, before the burning accident. We were staying at the door's sill. I was trying to make a surprised for my father for my returning. We all sat at the living room. Jaewoon and I were waiting the appropriate time to open the discussion of our real-relationship. My father was anxious and I could feel it by his eyes. "Excuse me…but I want to talk to you about something necessary. I know you would think as if it's not the right time to talk…but I think it's" Jaewoon said with worried voice. I was smiling like an idiot when he started to talk…like I just wanted to hear my father's approval.

"What? You just came from faraway country, and you want to talk about something this fast, you couldn't delay it for tomorrow?" my father was always like that. Strict when he talking with people, what in his mind, on his tongue, no matter what…and that actually a common denominator between us. "APPA…please, listen to him." I added with a pet voice just to melt his heart! He looked at me then nodded…when he did that I was like getting the first approval from him!!

"I'm sorry if it's really rude from me…but UEE-sshi insisted to tell you today…" he paused "WE…UEE and I…have an affair….." he didn't complete his sentence when my father stood and the anger appeared on his face. We stood in return and I caught Jaewoon's arm. "What's wrong, APPA?" I said confusedly. "GO OUT…I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE ANYMORE!!" my father shouted at him which made me horrified. "You didn't listen to us…please…you don't know anything about him! How you kicked him out like that?" I shouted too. He was almost trying to hit us, he was totally angry…and I didn't know why he acting like that. "I'm sending you to study and to be a lawyer of my company…then you returned with a BOYFRIEND!!" he still scolded me. "APPA…what's wrong with that? It's my personal life!" what a good excuse! "Personal… what? Then why you came here? I was trusted you…and I told you before…don't trust anyone! ANYONE!" OMG…the situation got worse more than I imagined! He rejected him, and he scratched Jaewoon's pride! "He is different from what you thought…please, listen to us!" I was almost begging him. Jaewoon took off my hand like if he gave up…totally collapsed!

"Did you know why he is with you now?" my father asked me while he was moving toward us, then he pointed at Jaewoon's face without mercy. "Because he wants your money…idiot! No one will love you…believe me…" he said these words with an easy voice…like he didn't hurt our feeling. The door of one room opened then YURI came out. "UEE, listen to your APPA he knows more than you, don't hang-out with people like him…with people who have lowest level than us" then she grabbed my father's arm. HUH! Jeawoon wanted to leave and I actually didn't want to make him stayed longer! Hearing all these nonsense words made his heart broke… no doubt of that!

"APPA!! Do you want to persuade me that you married YURI-SSHI because you both love each other!!…BE MORE RESONABLE!" I almost wanted to follow Jaewoon but my father's hand was faster than me. He SLAPPED ME. He slapped me in front of yuri. I could remember this moment carefully. "How you dare to say those words so easily? You changed…he changed you…being outside your home really changed your personality!" he scolded me. was this the first time he slapped me? I don't remember!

The voice of the boiling soup waking me from my wishful thinking! I closed the fire then put the soup on the dish then went to Siwon's room. He was sitting on the bed waiting for the soup. "Sorry for being late!" I harried to him and sat beside him. "Eat it slowly, it will hurt you" why I treated him like a truly 5 years old boy? Ah, I'm acting like a stupid! "Thanks…for being with me all this time" he smiled which made me smiled and SHY!! "It's ok…I was truly thinking about your condition…you frightened me out!! Please take care of your health in the future!" I said with a pet voice.

He nodded then took the soup and started to eat it. He was eating as slow as his might…I could see his shaking hands, which made me worried again! "Don't stare at me like that! I can't eat" after saying these words he dropped the spoon down, I harried to hold it for him. "Are you ok? It seems to me that you can't eat it by yourself!" I said while he stared at me then said "NO…I'm fine right now…I'm feeling better…thanks, you can go to your room to have a rest." I took the dish from him forcefully "I'm ok…I will feed you, in that way you will not get your place dirty" I smiled then took the first spoon to his mouth but he didn't open it yet. His eyes were shocked by my sudden moved. "Open your mouth, what’s wrong? Hurry!" then he opened it with a feeling of shame!

After finishing it, I brought his medicine to him and he ate it immediately. "You have to sleep now…your body needs some rest" I said while trying to cover his body. He grabbed my hand which frightened me! "Thanks…I appreciated what you did for me…but please…don't make me feel guilty and go to take some rest too" he added with caring voice. I didn't do any reaction at the beginning but I smiled at him "I'm OK…believe me, if I feel tired I will go to rest myself…but for now care about your poor self, understood?" I needed this rest, the shocking things that I received today was like a thousands of slaps on my face. But he needs someone to be beside him, he needs someone to care for him…he needs someone who could erase his saddest moments! Why I'm really involving myself in other's problem? Isn't mine enough to care about?

I checked for his temperature but it seemed to me that it really decreased. 'Thanks GOD' I was satisfied yet tired! I put my head on the bed near Siwon's upper body…actually I did that when I couldn't carry my head…it was heavy!

The bell was ringing nonstop which made my eyes opened. Siwon was beside me which made me surprised either! 'I slept here!! OMG…it's for my luck, he is still sleeping' I sat straightly then the cover over me fell down. 'Who put it on me?' I looked over Jang su's place but he was already awake! I looked at the clock and it was 10 am! The bell still ringing which made me ran to open the door but before I opened it I remembered Donghae's words 'Tomorrow…be careful…maybe there is something will happen, don't open the door…to anyone unless they are us, understood?'

"Who is there?" I said behind the door. "Donghae!" when I heard his name I immediately opened the door…BUT

The door strongly opened and after it were 4 men in black and their faces covered with masks! I screamed when they breaking in but one of them closed my mouth with his rough hand. I tried to bite him and to get off him but he was too strong to fight with. "Where is the document?" one of them moving toward me while holding a KNIFE! When I saw what he held I opened my eyes from the shock! The man who closed my mouth took off his hand to let me spoke when his partner told him by his eyes. The races were dropping from my head like…a rain!! "Wh…at doc…?" I couldn't finish the word…they were surrounding me which made me lose my control!

"DON'T CLAIM STUPIDTIY" he shouted at me which made me jump from my place! "I really don't…know…what you're talking about!" I truly have no idea! He put his knife near my neck. "Do you think that I can't stick it in your ugly face and neck? TELL ME NOW…I used a simple way to take it, don't force me to change my plan!" his face was near to my ear. "I will call the police, don't act like a crazy who has no mind!" well…the words just went out!! "HAHAHAHA…oh please." He stuck the knife on my neck which made me lay down but the man behind me grabbed my mouth and caught me. He forced me to stand. "This is the last time that I will ask you about it, WHERE are the documents?" the wound hurt me; he stuck his knife so deeply…that what it seemed to me. Although the blood covered my neck, I still could stand on my feet, but everything was doubled on my eyes! Suddenly, I thought of Siwon. 'Is he hearing all this noise? I hoped he didn't but somehow…I wanted someone to be beside me…to help me…to be my hero at this moment! "SIWON! I NEED YOU…PLEASE!" I know he was suffering from his own injury but he was only the one who could help me…he was only the one in the house…but there was no replying for my appeal.

The man behind me closed my mouth powerfully; he was almost breaking my jaw! "You're really wanting me to kill you" the man who was in front of me grabbed my hair and pulled me after him. "BOSS, the minister didn't want any injuries!" but he didn't listen to what his fellow said. "Let me go! What are you doing?" I scolded him but he didn't pay attention to what I said or to my defining. "I hate people who claim bravery! I will close your mouth by my own way…" I caught my head trying not to follow him no more. "BOSS…NO!" and THEN

Everything was blurring on my eyes, I fell down strongly after hitting my head on the wall. I could hear his last sentence when I was still in my sense. "GO! Search for her room and find the documents…NOW" Why all bad things happened to me? Why I have suffered silently? This is too much…I can't take it anymore…OH…please!

 

*************************************

enjoooy <3

this chapter is kinda short compared to the previous one.....so, what will happen to her +Siwon +Donghae and of course JANG SU??

stay tuned for the action xD

thank you ~ + love you =)