Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 14

 

Next day, there was lots of noise I couldn't sleep well because of it. "What I expect from guys...Wait...I'm in house with 4 guys!!" Like if I understood this info now! I jumped from the bed and prepare myself, but the noises were slowly disappearing

I went out unsteadily and watching everything around me. They were eating their lunch. I was so hesitating to go to them. To tell the truth I was afraid. I heard them discussed. I couldn't see their face.

"hyung, your face is a little pale!" One who I could see his face clearly said to one of them, ah I'm too confused!

"Really? I'm ok." Jang su replied. I could discern his voice. "We finished our work early today, so we can spend the whole day together" one of them added happily. "Yeah, it was tiring the last few weeks" this one his voice is somehow familiar. "Ah, you both...are you ok now?" "Shut up!" two of them were arguing. "We don't want to fight, stop it! Complete your lunch!" It's obviously jang su's voice.

I stood and heared all their discussion. One of them stood to get water from the kitchen while I standing in the middle of the lobby. "Wh...at? GHOST!" He shouted. "No...I'm not" I waved my hands to deny it. Everyone ran to where he was standing and indicated. "Who are you? Who is she?"

"You finally awake!" Jang su said with cold voice ignoring them. "Is she your girlfriend?" one of them asked. "Calm down, I'll explain everything within minute but let her eats with us now." He caught my hand and pulled me to their dining table. For my luck there were two more chairs. I was shocked to see someone I didn't expect to see here. "Siwon-sshi!"

"Did you know him?" He stopped his steps and asked. "A little" I answered. He looked at siwon with non-feeling look. I don't know why he saw him like that. "Is that so...it will make me easy to explain since you both knew each other". "It's not like if I know her very well; I met her yesterday in the party." He was explaining to avoid the mistaken ideas, that what I understand from his tune. We sat and ate then jang su started to explain.

-to make it clear to everyone, she's at the first place, not my girlfriend. Secondly, she.............wanted to stay with us in this share house, she wanted to experience it. So I involve her with us. We will have fun together. Anyone disapprove?

I was shocked about what he said! He was organizing his words very well. I wanted to open my mouth but he punched my leg. One of them stood and hit the table which made me afraid somehow.

-hyung! Do you think it's your own home? Bring people who we don't know and what? Experience? Did you think we are shooting a show!

He was burning, I could feel his anger. I didn't blame him or even got angry of what he said. But I felt sorry to myself, if she didn't kick me out, I wouldn't be in this unbelievable situation.

-Donghea! What's wrong with you? Don't be like that!

Siwon caught his hand to make him back to his seat. He was trying to calm him down. I looked at jang su who always lose his patient as fast as light! But what I saw that he was totally different! He was so cold he didn't appear any feeling on his face. 'So, he can control himself!' that what came up to my mind. He didn't even reply to him or shout. 'Did I get a wrong image of him?'

-you told us if we are approve it or not! But you already bring her here, it doesn't make difference now. 
You make her sleep in your room too! Huh!
-donghea! Stop your nonsense now! At least, Show some respect! 

Siwon tried to comfort the both of them; I was unable to look at them. I lowered my head and looked at jang su. 
Finally, jang su opened his mouth.

-are you done now? What about you hyukjae? 

Ah…I was wondering about the third one who his face turned to be a question mark! 

-about me; I'm fine with it, but maybe at first it will be awkward because she is a girl…and I don't know the real
 reason about being her here…and donghea's angry may also because he thinks it's difficult to have 
a girl around us. 
-so you're approving…
-yes…kind of
-siwon…I think you're ok with it, right? Since you know her!

Jang su was asking them like if he was investigating them! Siwon didn't say anything just nodded.

-so, three here approves, and one disapprove…it will be ok then.

He said it like he ended the discussion. Hyukjae was staring at me and asked me question. 

-you didn't introduce yourself.
-Me? UEE…nice to meet you guys…I'm sorry if it’s bothering you but I'll promise you I'll stay here one…
-what are you saying?

Jang su interrupted me. He was angry, after looking at his eyes I could feel his anger that he hided. Then he 
completed.

-I want to talk to you for a minute. Come with me. 
-where?
-JUST follow me!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me again to his room. He closed the door and stared at me which made me 
afraid and took a step backward. He was really mad! But I wonder why he didn't reply to donghae…is he 
overacting in front of me? Or, is that his real personality who didn’t want me to know? 

-are you crazy? What do you mean by saying…'one day'? Do you know the situation you're in? 
-do you want me to stay here and causes problems and troubles to you? I don't want to! I'll leave today!
-huh! You really piss me off! I didn't meet girl who stubborn as you! I don't know why I bother myself and thinking of you!
-who told you to!
-thankless girl!

He was trying to leave the room but my legs were faster than him, I grabbed his arm with my both hands. I didn't
 know why I was replying like that, it was rude from me. 

-I didn't mean to say that! I know that I don't have anything right now, but your friends didn't think it’s a good 
idea to keep me here! I don't want to be a burden for you all.

He looked at me then I took off my hands. My words were sincerely from my heart....

-So? You will go for nowhere because of your thoughts? Didn't you hear them? 
-I did…but…
-you’re hurting because of Donghae's reaction..! He still young guy, don't take his talking very seriously. 
-I'm sor…
-how many times you apologize in a day? You hurt my ears!

I bowed my head and when I raised it he was smiling and his dimple was showing on his face. 

-you have to think more before you say something. 
-yes…jang su-sshi?
-what?
-just want to try your name.

Then I left him. I didn't know the meaning of what I said but it's something silly anyway. I went out to where they 
sitting, they were watching T.V. but they were too awkward to each other, they didn't speak they just looked 
straight at the T.V. 'am I the one who changed their mode?' I was wondering. 
"YAH…what are you doing? Let's decide about the Soiree!" jang su was running toward the T.V and closed it.
 "hyung why you did that? We want to know the ending!" hyukjae was frustrated. I could feel that by his voice! 
"What do you want then?" siwon asked. "What about a barbeque?" I clapped my hand and said my suggestion. 
They all looked at me as if I said something wrong. 

"You don't like the idea? It's ok…you…." "anyo! It's a good idea!" siwon replied which made me smile somehow. 
They were happy like if it was the first time they heard this word! They divided the works between them. jang su 
told hyukjae to prepare the meat and vegetable, siwon and donghae to prepare the fire and the coal. 
While jang su helping hyukjae. "What about me?" I asked wonderingly. "It's your first time here, so you have to
 take a rest" hyukjae answered. 
"No, I want to help!" I looked at jang su like if he would help me. It will be boring if I just keep watching them work! 

"AISH, I know her; she will not close ! Come here and help us" I grinned at his request and ran to him
 in the kitchen. Siwon and donghae were outside so I couldn't tell what they were doing exactly. I was cutting
 the vegetables with jang su, while hyukjae was cutting the meats. It didn't take a long time to finish it. I looked 
at jang su for a minute, just for a minute, but it seems like I saw him for an hour! He is like jaewoon, when he 
did anything, he will put all his effort to do it in a good way. He was too concentrating on his cutting until his 
tongue went out of his mouth which made me laugh. 

I'm laughing, but how much in a day will I suffer? When will I forget jaewoon? 

"What's wrong?" he raised his head all at once which made me bowed my head. "Nothing!" I answered while 
cutting what was on my hand. I couldn’t look at his eyes or his face. 
"She was staring at you all the time!" hyukjae said. That bustard! Why he said it like if it nothing! 
I looked at jung su's face. He was opening his eyes, I didn't know if it's shocked or just overacting! 
"Don't look at me like that!" I shouted at him then moved my dish away from him trying to go out to where siwon
 and donghae were. "Who must say these words? Watcher" I turned my head to where he sat. 
"Watcher? Huh, funny…very funny!" 

We, hyukjae and I went to them. They were finished at the same time as us. The weather was nice. 
Everyone was happy except donghae, I could feel his acting! He was trying to be cool. I was avoiding 
any conversation with him. After 10 minutes jang su participated us. I wonder what he was doing all that time. 
Each minute we changed our place, so who were sitting will take part of grilling while the others will just keep 
watching. To tell the truth, it's my first time to feel that much satisfied after I came here, to my country, with 
people who I met for a few days. I don't want this laugh and this happiness to disappear. 

It's my turn now to grill the meats. I held the skewer and tried to show all my talents on cooking. The one who 
beside me was siwon, who has a talent on grilling! That's what I felt. Suddenly, without noticing, it was Catching 
fire and caught my glove! I was almost tried to take it off, but I declined at the last moment. I tried to put out 
the fire. For my luck no one pay attention to me even siown who was beside me. I grabbed my hand; it was 
hurting to death, burning over burning it's too much, believe me. "siwon-sshi, could you please take my place 
for a minute, I have to go to the bath!" I was hiding my hand behind my back and ran inside to my room.

My steps were unsteady, my hand was hurting me. I couldn't take off the glove, what if they saw it? The most
 hating thing for me is 'someone pities me'. I was sure that they will not come inside so I took short distance 
to kitchen to wash my hand and reduce the pain. I looked behind once to make sure that there was no one 
after me then took off the glove slowly trying not to hurt the burning spot. I know if I washed my hand it would 
hurt more but it was the only way.

I stared at my hand which now looks uglier! I didn't have another glove; it was really painful for me to go out 
with  hand like this one! I couldn't think of any solution. I held my hand and bite my lips to hide my pain. 
"What should I do?" I was wandering in the kitchen trying to find anything that could help me. 

"Is everything ok?" I stood straight and my back was facing him. I hided my hand in my pocket, it was 
hurting to keep it inside. Then, I turned to face siwon who asked. "Everything fine!" I answered with a big
 smile. "I saw your hand was catching fire, is it ok now? Did you treat yourself?"    
I was shocking because I thought he wouldn't recognize me but he did. "About that, yes, I'm ok now!" He came 
closer to me trying to garb my hand but I took step backward. "Why you didn't tell us? Are you really fine?" He 
kept asking me, I was really anxious that he could see my hand. 
"It's not that big deal...thanks for your caring anyway" I walked beside him trying to avoid another question. 
When I'm trying to go out the kitchen, jang su was shouting for us. 
"Time for dinner, hurry". 

"Hyung calling us, let's go" siwon said while walking beside me. He stopped and looked at me who still 
standing and wondering about solution. "What? Are you not coming?" He asked. 
"Sure, but I'll talk to someone quickly, don't wait me" I went to my room immediately.
 "NO way, another good thing happened to me! What a good life!" 

I went out to them while my hand still in my pocket. "I'm sorry, I have to go now to meet a friend, something 
suddenly happen. I won't late, don't wait for me" I bowed slightly to them. "A Friend?" I could hear 
jang su's confused voice but I ignored him and completed my way. I checked my wallet, and thanks god there 
was few money which I could by from it new glove. I went to the same shop that I bought from it my previous glove. 
"Who would buy one glove not a pair? If I bought a pair glove this wouldn't happen to me…it's like a disaster" 
I wore it immediately then headed to them hoped that they didn't finish the dinner! My steps again were slowly, 
I remembered gun woon. "What if I go to him now?" I was hesitating to go to yuri's house; I didn't want to see
 her face anymore. I changed my way to go to yuri's house hoped that I could see gun woon at least, even if he 
doesn't see me.


***********************************

enjoy =)

well, finally, the others appeared xD 

when I saw 'super compos' donghae's character was very cold toward the girl...

esp when he said "I don't care about her" hmm, something like that Lol~

from that I drawn his cold and hot character, 

also from various shows you could see him get piss off easly xDDD how cute~fu fu