The Tied Up Minhyun

Action!

Minhyun’s POV

I glared at Aron and the other just shook his head. “Untie me.” I hissed. He laughed and rolled over onto his stomach, flipping through the pages of the magazine he was reading. Okay, so he wasn’t agreeing with the direct approach. Maybe another way?

“Aron.” I whined. “Baby, I have to pee. Untie me please?” I asked cutely. He looked back at me, raising a brow before going back to his magazine.

“Pee on the sheets.” He said. “The maids will clean it up.” My mouth dropped at that. How in the hell could he just say that to me? For one, peeing on the sheets is embarrassing. And two, it’s not like the maids didn’t know who was staying in this room. Nu’est would be embarrassed if it got out that one of the members wets the bed.

“Aron!” I groaned. Shifting, I struggled again, trying to work the knot off the ropes. Where Aron got the ropes from, I don’t want to know. Sometimes he was just too erted even for me.

“Minnie, babe.” He said and finally sat up, looking down at me. “I’m not letting you go. I know what you want to do. You want to kill Baekho, but you’re not going to.”

“I don’t-“

“And you’re not going to talk to Ren either.” He cut me off. “Look, JR is handling it. I think it’s time we give him a little bit of credit. After what happened last night, he seems to be proving he’s changed.” He said. “Okay? So why not enjoy your time with me?”  I rolled my eyes and sighed, shaking my head.

“Maybe because I’m tied up.” I said and smirked at him. “Aron please?” I asked again, pouting cutely. He looked away then, trying to resist me. Yes! Just a little more and I know I’m going to get free soon.

“Aron baby, I love you. Please untie me so I can enjoy my time with you?” I asked sweetly, batting my lashes when he glanced at me. Our gazes held for a few seconds before Aron’s eyes closed and he let out a heavy sigh.

“You’re too much for me sometimes Minnie.” He said and I laughed. He was just now figuring that out? Of course I’m too much for him, but we make things work. “No, I’m not going to untie you.” He told me sternly.

Pouting, I sighed and rolled onto my back. “You’re no fun.” I huffed, staring at the ceiling. He was such a brat, always taking away my fun. Granted killing Baekho wouldn’t be considered fun, but it was necessary. He hurt my best friend, the deserved everything coming to him.

But I couldn’t deliver it all, unless I was free. An idea came to me and I smirked. I peeked at Aron from the corner of my eye. He was busy reading again, good. Slowly I shifted onto my side, facing away from him and I waited. Just long enough for him to think I shifted to get comfortable. And when I was sure his guard was down, I was up and off the bed. The idiot forgot to tie my legs. I ran for the door, laughing maniacally.

“Minhyun!” Aron was coming for me, but I was going to get away. Reaching the door, I grabbed the handle, pulled down and pulled it open. I started out, only to run into a road block. Staring down, I frowned at JR as he stood there.

“Grab him!”

I gasped as JR’s arms wrapped around him and I struggled. It wasn’t the first time the other held me, but it was the first time in a long time and it felt….very nice.  I should feel guilty for thinking that. I had Aron, yet still, JR was my first love. I don’t think I could ever get over him. I felt another pair of arms around me and looked back as Aron joined us and together the two dragged me back inside the room.

“Oh come on guys! I promise not to do anything.”

“Sorry Minhyun, but we just don’t trust you.” JR said and smirked. “But don’t worry, I talked with Ren and Baekho and I think they’re going to work things out.

“Oh good. I would really hate to actually have to let Minhyun go and take care of things for them.” Aron said and I huffed.

“I’m not some sort of dog to be used at your disposal.” I snapped.

“Sure you are!” Aron said with a smirk. “You’re our Great Dane.” He teased me. I knew what type of dog a Great Dane was. It was big and beautiful and I knew the other was teasing me about my height again. But what can I say, it pays to be tall…most of the time.

“I hate you.” I pouted and grunted as they dragged me back to the bed and shoved me down on it.

“I love you too Minnie.” Aron teased.

“God you two are weird.” JR commented and moved to sit on the other bed. I watched him for a minute before chuckling.

“If we’re going to get technical, we’re the normal ones. You, our fearless leader, is the weird one.” I said. JR stared at me with a raised brow and I shrugged. “You are, but whatever.” I said.

“How am I weird? Because I’m not gay?” JR asked.

“Did I say that’s the reason?” I asked and frowned. Everything with him always went back to everyone being gay. I thought Aron said he was changing. It didn’t sound like it.

“No.” JR said and sighed. Silence fell between us, a slight tension in the air. I really hated this, hated that I couldn’t be myself with JR anymore. We had been such good friends before this all happened. And all because I took Ren’s advice and asked him what he thought about homouality. Not that it wasn’t Ren’s fault that JR acted like that, or that I mentioned it. I wanted to talk to JR for the longest time on his thoughts on homouality, I had just never had the right approach until talking with Ren.

“To be honest, you two are the weird ones.” Aron said and I looked up at him then, frowning. “I mean look at you two. I know things have changed for all of us, but you guys used to be close, could talk to each other, now there’s so much tension in the air, it’s like a bomb is going to go off.”

“Is not.” JR said as he crossed his arms.

“Well, it’s not that strong anymore, but it’s still there.” Aron corrected. “Come on, you two need to become friends again.” I looked to JR then before looking away.

“Aron, it’s not that easy. Can we please just drop this conversation?” I asked. I knew I was trying to avoid the conversation. I wanted us to go back to normal, but looking at JR, I knew we were a long way from being normal and I was scared. Scared of all the work I would have to put into this in order to get back to normal and even then, there was no guarantee that JR would go back to normal, or wouldn’t have a slip up.

“No, you need to do this, work on this.” Aron insisted.

“Look, hyung.” JR said as he stood. “It’s not that easy or simple. It just can’t go back to the way it once was. Maybe one day we can be on that same level of comfort again, but not right now.” He said and patted Aron’s shoulder lightly.

“I’m still getting used to this. Please don’t push it.” Aron stared at him and slowly his head nodded.

“Alright.” He said. JR nodded and took that moment to leave. I sighed deeply.

Maybe one day things could be back to normal and I look forward to that day.

“I hope Baekho and Ren are having better luck.” Aron muttered and I snorted. Hopefully they were. The last thing we needed was a divided group again.