The truth

Fake Engagement

I took a hot bath and came out back to my and Jung Min room. Yes we shared a room. It wasn’t awkward anymore but I was wondering what my friend will say about it. After dinner all of us decided she can stay here if she wants and it wasn’t a surprise when she agreed. At the end it was her favourite group, a dream come true, not to mentioned she would have her bias next to her. I sighed. I supposed to help her to get all stuff tomorrow. I sat on the bed, drying my hair with a white fluffy towel while singing one of SS501 songs. It grew on me ever since I got hold of one of the CD’s. It was one of the first songs and melody was very beautiful.

-          You have nice voice – Jung Min came in smiling.

I got a bit embarrassed and became very quiet.

-          I am glad you and So Yun are friends again. I felt horrible for causing an issue between you too.

-          Yeah – I took a deep breath.

-          You don’t look to happy? – he said while taking off his hoodie. I wanted to protest by then noticed he had a shirt underneath.

He smirked at my reaction and sat on the bed beside me.

-          I guess I am just tired – I responded.

-          Can I? – he took the towel from my hands and started drying off my hair.

-          What are you…

-          Shhh just relax – he whispered.

This was a totally new side of him. Jung Min was softly moving towel across my hair.

-          Will you use hairdryer? – he asked.

-          Ne – I replied with almost a whisper.

-          I will help you.

I didn’t stop him. It was nice and really relaxing to have someone take care of my hair like that. He softly started blowing warm air on my head and moving his fingers between parts of my hair. I shivered at the touch. When is hand brushed skin on my neck I got lost. It was sensation like a fire and I enjoyed it. Jung Min however didn’t noticed and continued to take care of my wet hair singing the song I started before. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off. It felt almost like he is not the idol for whom fans waited years. It seemed like it was only me and him. Nothing else existed.

When the warm air stopped I felt disappointed. I had to open eyes but I hesitated for a bit. Jung Min took it a sign and wrapped his arm around me giving me so popular in Korean drama’s back hug. I relaxed my muscles and rested on his chest. I could hear him breathing evenly. His head was now safely lying on my shoulder. I missed that feeling, the closeness, trust.

-          Jung Min – I started. I wanted to tell him, I guess I started to realize that I actually like him and trust him.

-          You are not sleeping yet? – there was voice at the door bringing me back to reality.  – Good.

Hyung Jun walked in to the room not feeling at all embarrassed.

-          Yah!  - Jung Min throw pillow on him – You didn’t even knock.

-          Well why should I, it’s not like Joey would let you do anything – he winked at me and I giggled.

Jung Min however changed from the loving warm person into a cute child and pouted. Then stood up and I could see fear in Baby’s eyes.

-          I just wanted to ask you if you want to watch movies… - he run out of the room with Jung Min going after him.

I laughed. They still behaved like kids sometimes. After a while hen Jung Min didn’t came back I realized he probably already watching movies with boys. I considered joining them and finally walked downstairs. They had popcorn and Hyun Joong was sipping beer. He always was strange after alcohol but nobody tried to stop him. It was the only time when he was changing from strong leader into a cute teddybear hugging all s and telling them how much he missed being with them during hiatus. It was great view and I bet all fans would be more than happy to see that side of him. I think last time he let go of his strong image was when he did giyomi few years back before joining military. It was an online hit and was shared on hundreds of websites. He still sometimes felt embarrassed about that video. Currently I could tell he drunk at least three beers as he was hugging Young Saeng. If I remember correctly fans used to call them an awkward couple. I wasn’t sure why since they looked like brothers to me. I sat between Jung min and Kyu Jong on the sofa. Why I wasn’t surprised they chosen a scary movie? I even bet it was my fiancé choice.

I looked at Baby Jun who was holding onto Jung Min’s arm like his life depended on it. He was around thirty already and he still was scared. I giggled. Kyu Jong also laughed a bit and put his arm around me.

-          Kyu Jong-ah?  - Jung min asked

-          Ne?

-          Are you flirting with my girlfriend? – he smiled.

-          That was the plan – Kyu jong smirked and winked at me – Someone need to take care of her while you taking care of the youngest in the family.

-          Yah! Not my fault he cannot let me go!

Hyung Jun had now his face hidden in Jung Min’s shoulder. If I didn’t knew better I would think they are couple.

-          Well you shouldn’t have choose a horror, should you?

I knew it. It was more than obvious. Jung Min smirked only then put his arm around my lower back and dragged me towards him, away of Kyu. Was he really jealous? I didn’t think much more of that just snuggled in closer to him. I knew there was a smile on his face and I didn’t even have to turn around.

I know I was previously laughing at Hyung Jun when he was scared but now I also was shivering. The movie was more scary than I could imagine and I was holding onto Jung Min’s shirt looking for comfort. He held me tighter and entwined his hand with my and then kissed my forehead slightly. He really made it impossible this days to dislike him.

Hyun Joong has gotten totally drunk by the time we finished movie. Rest of the boys apart of Minnie, who also had few beers where a bit tipsy.

-          We will have horrible day tomorrow – stated Jung Min.

-          Why? – I asked still staying into comfortable position.

-          We have a dance practice and they will be hangover, especially leader – he laughed.

I helped him putting Hyun Joong to bed and made sure rest of the boys were safely in the rooms before going to mine. Jung Min followed me silently. He switched of the light and slowly climb into bed beside me. I was a bit tensed for some reason.

-          Thank you – whispered Jung Min into my ear.

-          For what? – I asked.

-          For staying – he said and wrapped his arms around me.

I really liked having him near me, just like that. It seemed like we have been a normal couple who have feelings or each other. Yes I finally admitted to myself. I liked Jung Min. Having him around wasn’t a burden anymore. I liked him being childish and serious. I loved how he smiled and his scent when he was next to me.

I heard him breathing heavily which meant he already drifted of to sleep. I knew since So Yun will be here tomorrow I will have to hide my feelings.

-          Jung Min? – I asked checking if he is still awake. There was silence in the darkness. I got all courage I had turned around to face him. Then I planted a soft kiss on his chick.

-          I like you to Jung Min, more than you can imagine.