Chapter3 - Boyfriend?!

Fake Engagement

 

Within few seconds mean girl run out furious. What just happened?! I was slowly processing all events. I was called girlfriend by this jerk. I turned my head around just to see that So Yun was crying, angry and crying. I have never see so much hate in her eyes. I wanted to explain but she just got up and run out angry from the room.

-          Hyung, what the hell? – someone asked.

I looked at the smirk on his face.

-          You jerk – I shouted, before hitting his face with my hand and storming out after my best friend.

She couldn’t possibly believe in that lie. She knew me better than everyone. I run out of the building but she was nowhere to be found. I called her but her mobile was switched off. I didn’t even know this arrogant guy before. I was so angry I wanted to punch someone. Then someone grabbed my arm, it was his or her mistake. I used all my force to punch that person in the stomach.

-          Ouch – I heard a gasp.

I looked at the guy. He was one of them.  He was tall and handsome, but haven’t they all? He looked at me with his brown eyes. His left hand holding his stomach.

-          I wanted to check if you are ok – He said between breaths.

-          Well you can see, I am absolutely excited – I snapped. If he thought I will apologize, he was thinking wrong. If I were him I would hide already before I will feel like punching someone again.

-          You are feisty – he said. – Where’s your friend?

-          She might not be my friend anymore because of your arrogant stupid friend – I said with even more venom in my words.  – I will destroy your friend if I she won’t forgive me, even so I did nothing wrong.

I wouldn’t really but considering I was tired angry and hurt I was saying before thinking.

-          You bunch of famous people keep away from me – I said walking off.

Stranger did not let go. He run towards me, even so it was obvious he was in pain.

-          Jung Min Hyung didn’t want to hurt you guys. It’s just that girl.. – he started.

-          I don’t care- I run towards parking lot looking for a car. Red Audi of my friend was gone. Now I was stuck here with no friend, no ride and totally angry.

Truthfully said it was always here who could calm me down.

-          Please let me at least know your full  name – that annoying guy was still behind me.

-          Can’t you get a hint? I do not want anything to do with you.

-          Ok I am sorry but just to let you know before you go. This is my number- he handed me a paper- In a case if the witch will not be able to keep the news to herself. – He pushed papaer into my pocket. – I am Hyung Jun, if you need anything.

-          Whatever – I replied and wave towards a cab.

I didn’t even look at the guy but hurry the taxi driver towards apartment. I tried calling over and over again on the way home with no luck at all. I stormed into the apartment. She wasn’t  there neither. What I am supposed to do now? You know that moment when you so angry and helpless, you just start to cry? Well that was one of those moments for me. I lied down on my bed, snuggle to the teddy bear that was a gift from my best friend and closed my eyes. It didn’t take long till I fell asleep.

When I woken up it was already daylight. Luckily I had a day off from work. Tomorrow I supposed to have a meeting regarding designing something for a new company. They supposed to be like important people so I needed to get ready. Problem was I couldn’t. I checked phone and my friend still didn’t call me.  I started panicking. Then I got text. It wasn’t from my best friend. It was from unknown number.”So Yun is home. She is ok but refuses to talk to you”. It was all I got, not even a name of the person.  Well at least I knew she was ok. I had to do something to get her talking to me. She shouldn’t be angry in the first place but I knew how she loved that band and the arrogant jerk.  I pulled up my laptop to get ready my presentation for tomorrow. I might at least pretend I am working. AS usual first page that loaded when I opened internet was a normal yahoo website. I scanned quickly for important news and was just about to put some music on when I noticed something unusual.

“SS501 are back! And they are back with big news. One of the members Park Jung Min has a girlfriend and is in a process of planning an engagement party”. This was not the part that interested me. It was two pictures below. First one was a handsome man, who obviously was that jerk. But next to it on the picture was me running out of the concert building. You couldn’t see my face clearly but I can tell after my clothes and her it was me. “Source said that the girl spotted running out of the concert might be the possible lucky girl. She was seen after sent off by youngest member of the group Kim Hyung Jun.”

Four words came to my mind: I was in trouble”. If anyone will discover who is on this picture my life will be a living hell. My company might also fire me. How did it happen. How after one concert I lost a friend, I became a fake girlfriend and got caught up in scandal? Then I breathed. There was no way people will know who I am.

Then someone knocked on my door. It couldn’t be So Yun as I just received a message. I slowly picked through the door. I saw two guys dressed pretty posh.

-          Miss Hartley? – the taller one asked.

-          No – I lied and closed the door.

I started panicking. Who are they. Is it press? Or someone worse? I couldn’t call my friend. Work wasn’t an option too. Maybe I should call police. But what would I say? Someone knocked on the door and I got scared? Then I remembered something. I called the number on the piece of paper I got yesterday. After third ring someone picked up with Korean Hello.

-          Hyung Jun ? – I asked

He hesitated. He probably thought I am some crazy fan.

-          It’s  Joey. We met last night – I said.

-          Jung Min’s fake girlfriend? Don’t tell me they got you already.

-          Have you seen the internet pages? Its everywhere. There are even two guys outside my apartment now. – I shouted. – Help me fix all that mess .

-          Ahh, don’t worry these two scary blokes are from our company.  Hyun Joong Hyun send them to get you, before press will do. I guess he noticed something before me.

-          How I will get myself out of this mess – I shouted still in my panicky high voice.

-          I will help you somehow, now let the guys do their job.

I have put phone down. I calmed down. Since it wasn’t the press there is a good chance nobody knew who I was. I opened laptop checking some fan pages of that arrogant jerk. My picture was all over. There were some comments bad and good regarding the situation. But there were some saying “ Apparently she is some girl working for internet company”. I didn’t work for an internet company but it was close enough guess to know someone had told on me big time. Where press get all those information’s from anyway. I considered my options then decided to go with two big guys that were still standing outside my door. I had to meet that arrogant Meanie and told him to fix the issue. If he will announce publically that I am not his girlfriend it should calm down.

I opened a door and said

-          Take me to your master –even so It was a joke to make myself a bit better it didn’t work. All i wanted now was to bit up that person who got me into that mess. I followed the guys to the car and soon we have been on our way.

It didn’t take long till car stopped in front of big building and I was pushed towards big glass door. Two guys looked at receptionist and she just smiled at them. We took a lift to fifth floor. Then we turned right and moved towards some normal looking apartment doors. Guys suddenly left me standing there. I knocked at the door.

When the door opened my heart started beating faster, my face went read and all I manage to say was

-          Fix it, you arrogant jerk!