Good and Bad

Fake Engagement

The meeting went swiftly. I was asked some simple questions and fans had been surprisingly nice to me. I was expecting some awful comments but everyone was quiet and collected. When the meeting ended I wanted to talk to the young girl again but they were gone as soon as we got off the stage. Security hushed everyone very fast. I must admit I had no idea how tired you can be after fanmeeting like that. I was sure I will have problem with my hearing for next few hours from all that “Oppa I love you”.

As soon as we got to the dorms I fell flatly on the sofa considering taking a bath. There was one problem, my legs didn’t want to take me there. Hyung Jun collapsed next to me, putting his head on my shoulder, pretending to sleep.

-          Yah Maknae – I hear a voice – she was my fiancé last time I checked. Hands of her!

Then there was a pillow flying inches from my face and landed on Maknae’s face.

-          Yah , Wait till I get you – Hyung Jun shouted in response and launched himself towards giggling Jung Min.

In a situation like that I could totally forget about all the mess around. At dorms they always seemed to be still teenagers who play around and are normal. I laughed. It made me feel good for a moment. Then rest of the boys joined, sitting around on the floor. They pulled up all gifts they got. To my surprise first what they took were letters of fans. One by one they have been reading them out loud making “aww how cute”, “ sweet” sounds. I realized I never in my life written a fan letter. I always thought nobody reads them. But in this case it was nice surprise.

Then leader pulled out green envelope. I remembered that colour very well and was anticipating to hear what is in it. Hyun Joong struggle a bit with reading since writing was a bit messy. It started simple from stating the name and age. I was right, So Min was only nine years old. Then she was saying how much she loved Ji Hoo and her little love for rest of members. She liked them for two years, which means she got to know them after they started their solo career, if I put facts correctly.

And then at some point Hyun Joongs voice broke. When he started read it again, I understood why. The girl had a cancer so very often she was going to the treatments in hospital. In a letter was obvious that this little girl didn’t know what sickness it is but we all felt suddenly bad. I could swear that Young Saeng had tears in his eyes.

-          We need to do something for her – It was Jung Min who broke the silence, suddenly serious. The only other time I have seen him in that state was when I was sick.

-          Hmm…but what – Hyung Jun joined.

-          Wait there is a little mention at the bottom – added Hyun Joong. – She written that in hospital she stays most of the time are many sick children. They are all her friends and they have mini SS501 fanclub there. Look there is an address.

We looked at each other. I didn’t need to say it out loud to know what they are thinking.

-          Jung Min call our manager and ask when we have a free space in our schedule. It would be good if we can make it this week. I will call to hospital and try to get permission.

I looked at them. Their eyes were shining bright and once again it made me think I judged them wrongly first time. They had more to themselves that I originally thought.

While Jung Min and Leader, how members called him, were sorting visit, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun were just lying on sofa, I decided to take a bath.

It was nice to sleep of the dress and feel water against my skin. I was recalling all what happened today. It made me sad in moments but also some of those hours made me smile. Once I cleaned up, I noticed I didn’t take any clothes with me. I looked around stressed just to find only bog white, fluffy towel. I put it around me. There was a water still dropping from my hair that were falling lose on my shoulder. I had to make a run to the room before anyone can see me. I took a deep breath, counted to three and opened the door. There was a mistake in my plan, as I forgot to check if anyone is around. As soon as I left the bathroom I felt something hard hitting me and then, someones arms around me. I was to embarrassed to looked up.

 -Joey.. hmmm… can you… stand straight – I heard voice of Hyun Joong. His strong arms wrapped around my body.

I blushed as crazy I could tell that. When I finally gained courage to take my eyes of the floor. Hyun Joongs lips were only inches of mine. I swear I felt electricity going through me.

-          What are you.. – It was Jung Min.

He froze in mid sentence and then it hit me, I stood very close to another man, only in towel. It must have looked bad, I mean really bad.

-          Aish – I whispered  - living with six men… - then I free myself of leader’s grasp and as lightning run to the room, closing door behind me.

I quickly got dressed and left the room pretending that nothing happened. I found all members in the main room, drinking alcohol.

-          Guys – I started – don’t you have schedule tomorrow?

-          Yes – Hyung Jun answered smiling – We will be fine. It’s a photo shoot in the afternoon.

Then he purred all the fluid to his mouth. I sat beside him and Young Saeng. I was not surprised when they challenged me to drinking. It was one of that stupid games you play when you are young. I was only happy it wasn’t truth or dare. Maybe they realized they not twenty anymore. It didn’t take long before I felt a bit dizzy and everything seemed better. All of them started to be more funny, extremely handsome and I was starring on them one by one.

-          You are so pretty – I said at some point to the Young Saeng.

It seemed like a such a great idea to say all that worlds that were coming onto me. Everything was perfectly fine till my eyes started to feel very heavy and finally I couldn’t keep them open. I too an attempt and got up.

-          I am … sleep – I said and got up, moving towards the rooms. Why everything around me was moving so crazily?

I think someone asked me if I need help but I wasn’t sure anymore. I opened the door to the room and collapse on the bed. I was gone within few minutes.

 

When I woken up I felt heavy headache. It was strangely warm. When I tried to move something hold me up. I opened my eyes widely. I was resting on Jung Mins chest whit his hands around me. He was breathing evenly and calm. I was terrified. Not fully remembering how this happen I looked to my left just to realized Jung Min was not the biggest problem. Behind me, tightly squeezed towards my back slept Hyung Jun. I had only one thought. How the hell did I end up in a bed with two guys? And what did I do?