Results of Fake relationship

Fake Engagement

I was looking out the window. It was winter now and snow was lying softly on the grass outside. In the empty room I could hear music playing lightly in the background. It was my favourite, Forever by SS501. I sometimes wondered if this was right decision to take considering my life now. What would happen if I changed my mind that day? Would I be different? Would I live somewhere else? I got a sip of a my caramel latte I was holding in my hands. It wasn’t cold in the house but watching snow outside and drowning in memories made me shiver. It was the day today. It was the day I have met him what seemed like years ago. It was the day when I fall to the ground on my bum and got angry… It was the day when my life changed….

I put my hand on the glass window remembering how he looked that day. He was so arrogant and annoying. I smiled a bit there. Who would think that as time pass I will fall for him. Who would think he will propose?

The door softly opened but I didn’t look to check who was it. I was still focusing on snow, coffee and memories. I soft pair of arms back hugged me and a head rested on my shoulder.

-          Seems like you didn’t miss me, darling? – said soft voice directly into my ear.

He used this word “darling” for past few months, even so his English was still terrible.

-          And thinking I rushed home from appointment just to spend the day with you… - I could hear teasing in his voice.

Finally I gave up and turned around

-          And boys probably not staying with us tonight right, Darling? – I mimicked him looking into his eyes.

I locked my arms on his neck and moved my head closer. I could see on his face that they were probably stuck behind the door listening.

-          Jung Min,you are such a mean husband – I giggled kissing him – I wanted to have you for myself tonight. It’s our wedding anniversary.  Guys! – I shouted – I know you there.

The door opened and four members of SS501 walked in with flowers. I looked at all them and I knew decision I made over a year ago was right. I remember that day as it was yesterday when Jung Min asked me that question. I was shaking, I had teary eyes and I was surrounded by camera’s. If I would reject him at that time I would regret it for the rest of my life. I whispered a faint “yes” and literally jumped on him. I kissed him deeply. There were people congratulating and clapping. I was sure I wanted to be with him despite how famous he was, despite everything I was losing. I gained that day something more. I remember how Jung Min looked at me that day. I knew he entrusted his heart after everything he went through. I knew I never wanted to disappoint him.

It was four month into our engagement when we decided to marry. It was my idea after all. I guess Jung Min didn’t want to put pressure on me so he never said how soon he wanted to get married. But the happiness on his face when I said the date, told me how much he wanted it and how he loved me. I know that  from time to time I would wonder If I should back out. Fans approved of our relationship and all but I knew that once we got married I will be know as Jung Min’’s wife. It would be the label I had to stuck with. I knew there will be tv shows, parties and meetings I will have to attend, but whenever he kissed me I knew I cannot stay away from him.

Our wedding was small and media haven’t been invited. Young Saeng, the photograph he was, taken all our pictures. I giggled remembering how irritating he was at times breaking me and my husband off just so he can shout “Say kimchi”. The most memorable moment for me was the part when Jung Min put wedding band on my finger. Hyung Jun, being his best man almost lost them just before the ceremony. I think all guests could hear him screaming after maknae of the group. I just laughed because nothing could ruin that day for me. The moment when I heard “Yes” and when I said it as well with my own lips marked it all. I was no longer myself , I was Park Joanne. I wanted to change my name at some point but Jung Min insisted on keeping it as it is. He loved me for me, not my name, he said. It all happened exactly year ago, a promise, songs from DBSK and fans waiting outside wedding venue to greet us. They accepted me and I accepted the fact that Triple S will always be a second love of Jung Min’s life. I also knew being a wife of a famous group member won’t be easy, but then it hasn’t been from the beginning.

-          What are you thinking about? – Jung Min whispered seeing I was lost in thoughts.

-          Our wedding- I answered.

-          It was an event wasn’t it? – asked Kyu Jong.

-          Yeah –I smiled. – So for how many days are you staying?

-          We have a week off  - my husband smiled  - I thought we call al go somewhere together, like for a little vacation.

I smiled. His little vacation probably meant somewhere like Hawaii….

-          Sure – I answered and pecked his lips. – I cooked the dinner by the way guys. So let’s eat something.

I took all the flowers and put them to the water. I watched how Jung Min despite his age was playing around with Hyung Jun, something never changed. Leader, exhausted after his last drama schedule just sat on sofa reading a comic book I kept for him. Young Saeng was sitting slightly nervous on the floor next to Kyu. I wasn’t sure why he was nervous but it happened quite often recently.

I got everything ready and when I was putting an extra plates on table the door bell rang. It was my best friend with two girls, one who was currently SS501 back up dancer and her little sister, fan of SS501 who finally won her battle with the illness. It was so much time since I grabbed her through that barrier and she handed note to her idol. It was also a long time since she recovered. Her sister was contacting me frequently and she treated me like her older sister. I liked  having her around.

 

So Yun handed me flower and congratulated then he went towards Hyung Jun and placed hiss on his lips.

-          Not again –Kyu joked around. – I feel awful I need to find a girlfriend – he joked.

-          I would marry you – I laughed – But I don’t think it will be legal.

They all laughed and took places at the table. We were laughing and talking. They all were giggling reminding Jung Min how I called him arrogant and slapped him. I laughed too. Our story started from something fake but it managed to end well as it seemed. But true was I had a secret. And I guess it was a right time to tell it, while everyone was around. I smiled myself. I could do it. I hated attention and all but I needed to tell what I was hiding for a few weeks now. They would find out eventually and it was a good timing.

-          I have something to say – I said getting up from my chair. I was holding Jung Min’s hand to steady myself.

All eyes went on me expecting something shocking. Even Hyun Joong seemed a bit taken a back.

I touched my stomach and looked at everyone around.

-          Jung Min I , Jung Min and me ….. We will have a baby.

I smiled. At this moment time stopped. 

 

 

A/N So there you go guys.Story ends here. I am sorry chapter is quite short. Also there is a high possiblity the story will not end after all as I already have an idea for sequel. It will be written from Jung Min's POV and take off as a continuation of the story. It will also include more Young Saeng.

Preview:

" She changed. If I knew it will happen I would never let it go like this. It has been months and we couldn't make a break through. I was worried but she wouldn't listen. She seemed like it was killing her and I couldn't help. I watched here every day as she looked out the window and tear up. I didn't wanted to leave her alone when I was going on the tour. I probably shouldn't have neither. Maybe it all would be different now. I also could count on the boys to much. When the guys were dealing with normal stuff such as feelings to much younger girl, I had to deal with this, and I often felt it was all my fault. "