The Confession

Fake Engagement

[A/N] Since I got scolded for clifhanger I decided to be nice and typed another chapter. if it didn't meet your taste, I appologise... For those who keep reading, commenting and for all those who are Triple S ThanKYU!!! And don't worry it's not the end of story!!!

In situation like that you would expect it will be like in drama’s. I swear I was thinking that the door will burst open to interrupt my confession. Words were stuck in my throat. I could see Jung Min’s eyes in the darkness, worried, unsure and awaiting pain. I still kept my finger on his lips, afraid that If he will speak I will never get the courage to tell him how I feel. He breathed heavily against my finger. I was scared. I only confessed once in my life, to that jerk who never appreciated it, till it was to late. Why was I so terrified? Was it the worries that I might get rejected after all?

-          Jung Min I…. I like you… I mean I …. – I hesitated for a bit –I fell for you… I am sorry

What I was sorry for? I wasn’t really sure. I closed my eyes getting ready to turn around. I was embarrassed and felt like a foul when he didn’t say anything back. I shouldn’t have. Now everything will be awkward between us and I don’t think I will be able to stand it. I could feel a tear rolling in my eyes. I cannot cry… Warm hand stopped me from turning around. Then I felt soft fingertips on my skin. I shivered. Was he feeling a pity towards me. Still with shut eyes I was breathing unevenly. And then something happened I wasn’t prepared for. I felt his breath on my lips and then his lips touched mine. It was like we have been connecting for a moment. It started softly and sweet, like he was telling me not to be scared. I let go. The situation was beyond normal for me and I wanted to enjoy the kiss as much as I could. It felt natural and more gentle than the times we kissed before. But then within a seconds he become more hungry of the taste. He was now biting my lower lip and all sensual thoughts came to my mind. When he suddenly broke the kiss I felt confused and lost. But he touched his forhead on my, his lips very close to mine.

-          You know how I feel about you…. – he whispered gently caressing my chick with his left hand.  – I think I fell for you long time ago… I fell in love with you – he said unsure if he should say the last part.

 

And just like that, not being sure what I should say I did only thing that came to my mind, I kissed him again, deeply. It was like time stopped. He was no longer an idol, member of SS501 and I was no longer his fiancé, fake fiancé. From that moment on we have been more connected, something I missed for a long time. I wasn’t sure why from all people I could meet, I chosen that arrogant guy, who annoyed me to my limits when I met him. I wasn’t sure what he had that swiped me off my feet when I at least expected it. Before I met him I had a plan for life. Now I was on a wild ride full of emotions and expectations but I was the happiest. I finally understood the true meaning of trust, understanding and expectation of another person.

Jung Min lips were tasting sweet on mine. And being so close to him in one bed was hot, I cannot really find different way of describing it. But the person next to me, was a real gentleman. He stopped the intense moment, looked into my eyes and placed a soft kiss on my forhead.

-          Good night  -he whispered hiding his face in my neck.

I was a bit frustrated but then wasn’t the whole event more than enough? I finally admitted to myself and him how I feel. I finally let go, I destroyed the wall around me and let Jung min into my heart. Was our relationship still fake in this case? Did anything change? Was I his girlfriend, fiancé, fake fiancé?

-          Don’t think to much – he said suddenly as reading my mind- go to sleep.

He hugged me closer and I closed my eyes. His breathing was even and calming. I still couldn’t believe and many thought were dancing around in my mind. But as time passed darkness won and I drifted off to a dream.

When I have woken up Jung Min wasn’t there anymore. I looked outside the window, confused. Was everything that happened last night an imagination? Did I really confess? But then If I would he probably wouldn’t disappear early on his day off. Then was quite loud knock on the door and well known smiley faced entered followed by rest of the body. It was my fiancé, not sure if still fake, holding a little table. You know, it was that kind of table that you bring to eat in bed. Wait a minute… Did he just make me a breakfast? I was happy but then a bit suspicious…. If I remember correctly he didn’t know how to cook…. It would be awkward if I refuse right? He smiled at me and I smiled back. I am in trouble. One thing was for sure, I confessed last night. He sat next to me then wanted to greet me with a kiss but I stopped him. As romantic as it may be I didn’t brush my teeth yet… So no kissing. He giggled to my response as realizing why I stopped him. He placed table in front of me. I must say it looked eatable, even delicious but I wasn’t sure If I want to risk a trip to the hospital…

-Don’t worry, I didn’t cook it – I swear he was reading my mind – I wouldn’t dare to do that to you….I asked my mom to prepare it for me, and I left to pick it up this morning.

That would explain why he is fully dressed at this time. Wait, did he actually drove to his mother restaurant just to surprise me? Jung Min really had another side I would never think of. He was kind and caring and awfully romantic. I smiled, even Xavier, the perfect man, wasn’t THAT perfect.

-          Thank you …..Eat with me – I smiled.

He agreed and I shared with him since he didn’t have another pair of chopsticks. He also bought me a coffee, my favourite one, caramel latte. He knew me better than I thought. I kind of realized I don’t know so much about him still. Sure I knew his daily habits, and what he ate. I knew they were teasing him about carrots, but even fresh fans knew that. I had to watch him closely from now. It sounded a bit like a stalker but I had no choice.

We ate meal talking and laughing. In the middle we got disturbed by Hyung Jun who suddenly burst to the room.

-          I smell food… Yah I knew it’s food.

Without asking he just sat on the other side and took a sip of my coffee. I was shocked but then what did I expect? Jung Min hit him on his head and gave him “ I am not impressed “ look.

-          What? – asked maknae totally confused. And then he sized the situation. – Wait a minute? Something is not right here….. Guys?! – he shouted.

We tried to shush him but he just kept calling. When five heads landed at the door frame I rolled my eyes. Perfect…

-          Guys…. You see what I see?

-          What do you mean Baby? – Kyu asked then looked again.

Everyone went quiet. I was chewing awkwardly now and Jung Min had back to his mates.

-          I think something happened last night – Hyung Jun grinned.

-          Wait, you are not pregnant – leader stated.

-          He is 4D seriously – Young Saeng rolled his eyes – How can she be pregnant so fast?

-          You know you can – argued Hyun Joong.

How old was he again?

-          Yah, we didn’t do anything – Jung Min stood up, red faced. I avoided their eyes.

-          So why the breakfast in bed? We watch movies you know? – winking innocently.

My friend however, squeezed between Young Saeng and  Hyun Joong just stood there, shocked. Did they all were thinking what I was thinking now?

-          We really didn’t  - I protested.

Jung Min sighed and then smiled at me.

-          We didn’t do anything like that… I swear.. We just wanted to tell you… Our relationship is no longer fake….

There was a loud gasp and then came scary quite like in horror movies….