First Day

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Author's pov

Six years ago, When Eugene or Yunhee still in her First year of High school. She was attending SM Art High School. This is where they meet for the first time. And He and his friends, at that time, need to attend that school for at least one month before he know the result of the competation. That time they entered a competation called Youth Battle. It was supposed to have one winner, but as the time passed by, they have two winner. They need a bonus stage to determine the winner.

They didn't know what will happen in the future, afterall, fate were playing with them. Twisting something that already perfect that made them fall into sorrow. But they kept going, don't want to lose anything anymore, After their big sacrifice.

 

Yun Hee's pov

*Six Years Ago*


" Attention please, student Lee Yun Hee from music department class 1-A, please proces to principal office. Once again...." Someone gave an announcement. I immediatley come to principal office after excuse myself from my teacher who teaching right now.

"Excuse me sir, this is Lee Yun Hee. Why are you calling me?" i asked as i enter the room after knocked the door before.

"Oh Yun Hee! You come already. Please come in." he said.

"Yes i am. Why  are you calling me sir?" i asked again.

"Oh! Yun Hee, do you know about Youth Battle? A competition  that the winner will be attend this school start today." he said.

"yes i know that. I watched the competition. But i don't know who is the winner." i said

"well, there was something unexpected happened. We have 2 winners. And we can only give the award to the only winner. And i need your help." he said.
"i want you to be the judges for a bonus stage. That bonus stage will decided who is the winner." he continued. I just stand there, not moving, and i stop breathing for seconds.

"Excuse me sir, i still don't get it."

"Oh Yun Hee, i know that you aren't that stupid. Actually you know what i mean."

"erm, yeah. But why me? I mean, i'm a student, and a first year. Why don't you asked the third year or someone else. And i think the teacher will be the judges?"

"Well, you know what? The winners are boys and girl. The boys are extremly cute and handsome. While the girl is cute and pretty. Do you expect me to choose those normal student, and i know that they will favor one of them."

"but there is someone that not like that. Alot of student want to do this."

"yup, but they don't have enough skill to see trough the talent these people have." before i can reply him, someone knocked the door.

"Excuse me sir, Exo and Kim Elizabeth already here. Do you want them to come in?" the secretaries told the principal. What? Exo and Elizabeth? Who are they? Oh, must be the winners. This is trouble some.

"Oh, they are here already? Well, wait a minute, i need to finish the conversation with Lee Yun Hee first." He said and the secretary close the door. "So, Yun Hee, you have to be the judge, there will be 2 other students that will be the judges. And you will guide them for this 1 month of trial. The boys have 3 diffrent department while the girl got into sing department." he said. Before i could reply him, Once again, the door has been knocked. And the secretary come in for info him.

"Sir, Do You want them to come in or make them to wait in the waiting room?" the secretary asked.

"told them to come in." he said, " Yun Hee, please sit down on the sofa overthere and wait us there." he said that to me. I just sit there and wait them. After i think 2 minutes of waiting, the principal told me to come.

"okay, i will introduce you to the one that will guide you guys for this month." he said. Aish! He was serious when he said i will guide them. "This is Lee Yun Hee. She is the best student here. She is from music department like Kim Joon myun, Wufan, Park Chanyeol, and Huang Zitao." he said. Who the hell are they? "and these are Exo and Elizabeth. Exo will study in diffrent department, and Elizabeth will study in Sing department. " he continued.

"Annyeong, Lee Yun Hee imnida. If you want any help, you can asked me." i said while introduce my self formaly.

"Kim Elizabeth imnida, please take care of me." she said while smilling. She is cute. I like her. Hope her personality isn't bad

"Xi Luhan imnida, please take care of me." one of the boys with a baby face. Hah, they will become hot topic.

"Zhang Yixing imnida, you can call me lay," the boy with dimples said while smiling.

"yeah, you look tired." i muttered in chinese.

"what?" one of the boys asked. "uh? Nothing." i answered. So one of those boys know chinese?

"Annyeong Kim Jong Dae imnida."  

"Annyeong Kim Min Seok imnida," the one with chubby face said.

"Annyeong Kim Jong In imnida," the one with a dark skin talked. 

"i'm Wu Fan, call me Kris" the tall one introduced himself. Well, he really is tall. I will hurt my neck if i talked to him too long.

"Annyeong haseyo~~ I'm the maknae here, Oh Sehun imnidaaa~~" this one really overfriendly. Well he is the maknae? But sure, he is tall.

"Do Kyung Soo imnida, please take care of me." this boy have a very big eyes, i think that eyes will get out from the place.

"Park Chanyeol imnida!" the guy with cute face like a 5 years old kid but with a very deep voice. 

"Kim Joon Myun imnida." the one with calm face said. He is the most mature from the group. Maybe the oldest?

Silence in the room. I looked at the boy who is suppose to introduce his self. When i saw him, he was looking me.

Suddenly someone snap him back to the world.

"Yah!! Introduce your self!" the one with a calm face said. What is his name again?

"oh? Yeah, Byun Baekhyun imnida. Please take care of me." he said and give me an eye smile. Okay, he is quite cute.

"That's it. Now Ms. Lee, please take them to their class," The principal said. 

"What class they are in?" 

"The same class as your. They will move to speciall building after lunch break, so for now you could bring them to your class."

"Then how about their department? At least, they need to attend there once."

"It's okay Ms. Lee, I can handle that. You don't need to worry. You just need guide them for this month, that's all, and later you will move to Speciall class."

"Alright then. Then i will back to my class. Please excuse us," I bow to the principal and leave the room.

 

"Noona, You will be in the same class as me right?" The overfriendly guy said as he hug me. 

"Go away, don't hug me so freely. And yes, we all will be attend the same class, Happy?" i replied coldly and go ahead without looking back. 

"Hyung~~ That noona is too mean," He whined. What? How old is he? Five? Oh my God, you gave me too much trouble.

"It's okay Hunnie, Everything will be alright," I heard someone said like that. I looked back and surprise with lovey dovey acted that made by this two boys. 

"Oh my, HunHan time," The others boys said as the saw that. I and the other girl didn't understand a little bit. 

I just kept silent and lead them the way to the class. Everyone except you were chatting happily. 

"So, Yun Hee-sshi, can i asked you about something?" The girl said.

"okay, but what's your name once again?" 

"Kim Elizabeth, hope we can be friend," The girl said. This time i try to remember her name.

"Okay continue,"

"So, Can we meet Superjunior or SHinee or Girls Generation or F(X) or even Eternity?" She asked.

"Well, except Super Junior and Eternity you can meet them. Especially you guys are in Special building."

"Really? woah," She said in amazement.

"Shut your mouth up and stop talking guys, we are in class room corridor, you may distrub teaching and learning activity if you guys are too loud," As i said that,they shut their mouth immidiately.

"Guys we are here. This will be your temporary class until lunch break. And later i will lead you the way to Special building." i said and knocked the door. They all nodded  in excitement.

I entered the class and was greeted by the teacher.

"Oh, Ms. Lee, You are back. You may take your sit, and we could continue our class." Ms. Song JiHyo or Ms Mongji said. 

"Miss, we have thirteen new students. They will be here until lunch break," i said and told them to come in. 

When they all come in, the class started to squel in excitement. The girls were happy to see tweleve handsome boys, while the boys were happy to see a cute girl. 

Ms. Mongji tried to calmed the class. But failed miserably as no one want to listen to her. I grew irritated when they didn't respect Ms. Mongji. I mean, i know that she is too kind to the students, but doesn't mean we shouldn't respect her at all.

"Shut the hell up!" i said and pound the teacher desk. All of them including the new students and the teacher got shocked. I just walked over to my seat and sit down like nothing happened.

It took quite awhile for them to realize what happened. Ms. Mongji took the opportunity to take control of the class. 

"Okay boys and girl over here, Please introduce your self. And since we don't have enough seat for you... hmmm, i don't think it is good, but others student, can you give your seat to this new student? since they will be here until Lunch Break only, so could you give them your seat for awhile?" Ms. Mongji said.

"Neh seonsangnim," 

"Okay, now please introduce your self," Ms. Mongji said and they introduce their self. This time i try to remember all the boys name. 

After they finished introduce their self, the students who kind enough to sacrifice their seat to this new student were sitting on the floor, while they took their seat. And with this situation we continue our teaching and learning activity.

 


a/n: Hello, Update today :) How about this chapter? Please comment :) i want to know your oppinion about this story :)

Thank You :) :)