Lotte World

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

 Baekhyun's pov

 

Yesterday was a surprising day. Yunhee my guide at school is my neighbour who are really close with my little sister, Taeyeon. 

Anyway, let's forget that. Today i want to have a fun day with EXO and Taeyeon. We were going to have a hang out. 

"Taeyeonie, are you done? Hurry up, we are going to be late." I shouted from downstairs. 

"Give me fifteen minutes more." She shouted back. Oh girls and her preparation.

*Fifteen Minutes Later*

"You are so slow girl, but you look stunning," I said. finally she was done.

"Of course i am. I need to look stunning for my Jongin oppa~~" 

"What? Y-you li-like Jongin?! But you only met him yesterday. How could you like him already?" i asked disbelieve.

"Who said i like Jongin. I just want to show off to him. I'm not a kid anymore!" She shouted and denying that. But i know she was lying. Just looked at her blushing face. Oh kids this day....

"Anyway we have to move fast. We are late" I said and ignore her stated. 

"Oppa! Wait for me!" She said and use her sneakers. 

We walked out from our house and coincidently we met Yunhee, she also walked out from her house.

"Unnie~ Where are you going?" Taeyeon shouted and run like a bull toward her.

I locked our house and walked slowly toward them. They were having a conversation, so didn't bother to hurry up to their place. 

"Baekkie oppa! Pali!" Taeyeon shouted. Yeah, i walked like a snail...

"Don't call me with that name," I said as i approached them. 

"What ever Baekkie oppa~~" 

"Yah, you said that once more and you will be done."

"Baekkie oppa~~" She said as she sticked out her tongue.

"Taeyeon-ah, prepare yourself," I said and started to tackle her. She was struggling herself to free from my tackle.

"Oppa, s-stop, Hahahaha" 

"I won't until you apologize,"

"Ne, NE! Oppa mianhaeyooooo, i won't say that anymore." She said as she do some aegyo. 

"Promise?" 

"Ne~~," She said as she grinned.

"Arasso," I released her. "You know? Your aegyeo didn't work on me," I pinched her nose. 

"Yaaah! Don't touche my face! You know i need more than thirty minutes to do my face!" She said and hit my shoulder playfully.

"Aish You!" I was ready to pinched her nose again but i heard some one laughing. 

I turned around and see Yunhee chuckling a little bit. I stopped my activity and stared at her. I could felt my heart skip a beat. My heart beat increased. And my face felt so hot. 

I don't know what happened to me. What disease that i have? I couldn't control my self. I wanted to keep my poker face, but in fact i was smilling. Everything i could see was Yunhee. I forgot about my sister existense. I forgot about my surrounding. I forgot everything. I could only see Yunhee standing there and smilling. 

"Oppa! Yah Baekhyun oppa!" Taeyeon shook my shoulder. I realize, i was staring at Yunhee for a long time and Yunhee already set her poker face on.

"Oppa, why are you staring at unnie like that? Do you like her?" She whispered to me and smirked.

"Mwo? Wha-What did you know brat?!" 

"I know everything... Well, Anyway, Yunhee unnie will becoming with us, it's alright ne?" She asked. I was shocked when i heard that.

"I-it's al-alright i guess?" I said. whoa, i became nervous. Well, it was common, i got nevous easily, i guess?

"Yeah! kaja unnie, we are late already actually," Taeyeon said and dragged Yunhee. 

"N-ne," that's what she said and walked ahead of me with Taeyeon.

After some minutes of walking, we finally arrived at our meeting point. As expected, they were shocked to see Yunhee together with me. 

"Yunhee-sshi? You come too?" Junmyeon asked. Being a polite leader, he tried to open a conversastion.

"Er.., Yes, Can i come?" She asked.

"Of cou..." Junmyeon said but was cut by Sehun.

"Noonaaaa~~" he run to Yunhee.

"Er, Sehun, Let go, i don't like skinship." She said coldly. But of course, being a maknae, he was to dense to realize the cold tone that she made.

"Oh Sehun! Behave. She is you sunbae!" JunMyeon scold Sehun and try to release him from Yunhee.

"Sehun oppa, Let go of her. She is mine," Suddenly Taeyeon interupted them. She did some aegyeo and it works on Sehun and Junmyeon. Sehun release Yunhee immediately. 

"N-ne!" Sehun said and blushing. I sense someone fall in love~~ But i won't let him to hit on my sister. They are still brats. 

"Anyway, Where should we go?" Kris asked.

"I don't know. How about playing? We could go to lotte world!" Minseok said. Probably happy his idol was there. 

"That's a good idea. Let's go. Don't waste our time anymore." Yixing said.

We rode a bus to go to Lotte World. We need thirty minutes to get there. We got off from the bus and buy our tickets to Lotte World.

We are now already inside the Lotte World. Sehun already dragged Luhan toward roller coaster. Everybody knew Luhan hate roller coaster so much. But the maknae kept dragging him to roller coaster. 

We followed the maknae. We were about to get in the line when Yunhee suddenly stop walking and her face became pale. No one noticed it because she was walking at the very back of the group. Taeyeon didn't realize it because she already sticked with Jongin.

I walked back to Yunhee and checked her condition. I don't know why, but i felt really worried. I am rarely like this to new people. 

"Yunhee, are you alright? Do you want to ride this one?" I asked a little bit concerned. 

"I am alright, let's go." She force her self to walk. But i could see her body was shaking really bad. 

"No, you are not alright. Let's go out and find some chairs." Then we started to go back and sit on a bench. "Wait here, i will buy you drink," I said and want to leave. But she stop me from standing.

"It's alright. You don't have to do that. I will be alright. It just that i was afraid to get on that ride. I'm not good with thrill ride like that." 

"Is that so? Okay then." I sat down again.

"You could go back to the others though. I came here without anyone inviting me, so it's alright to leave me," She said and force a smile.

"How could i leave you here alone? What if a ert come and flirt with you? Beside Taeyeon invited you here, don't say things like that anymore."

"You are so kind Baekhyun-sshi. You are different from my first impression. I thought you are cold and difficult to approach. But it was the opposite."

"Is that so?" I said and felt embrass.

It was silence. None from us tried to speak. The others still at the line, probably Luhan already crying and beg Sehun to go back. Just imaginating something like that already funny and without i realize it i was laughing alone without any reason.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked me. She had that bewildered look.

"Nothing, It jus Luhan hyung. He was affraid of height. So i imagined Luhan crying in the line and begging Sehun to go back." 

"Luhan-sshi affraid of height?"

"Yep,"

"I just know that."

"of course, You just met us yesterday. It's a good thing you remember our name."

"Is that so?" She said. And once again, silent. 

Ten minutes pass. Fifteen minutes pass. It seem like they won't be coming that fast. Well there was a long line.

"Yunhee-sshi, do you want to ride Ferrish Wheel?" I asked again. It was a little bit uncomfortable though. 

"Sure," She said and stood up. I followed up and walked beside her to the ferrish wheel.

We got there, and luckly the queue didn't that long. We just need five minutes to wait.

Slowly we were brought to the up. Yunhee and i already looked out the window, enjoying the theme park sceene.

"It's like a wonderland. So beautiful," She said, eyes still looked outside. I looked at her and my eyes were playing trick on me. I could see her glowing.

"Well, not as beautiful as you though," I accidentaly whisper that. 

"What?" She heard what i said and looked at me. 

"I-i ju-just said it was be-beautiful! Yeah, the scenery was beautiful." I stutter when i answered her.

"Yeah it is. It looks like we were dreaming." She said. I felt relieved somehow, she believe me.

"Yeah, just like dreaming." I said. We went on silence for the milionth time. But right now isn't that akward. We enjoy each other company and the scenery. 

after fifteen minutes ride, we already at the ground again. We stept out the cart and started to walked back to the roller coaster. My phone started ringing when we walked there. I looked at the screen, It was Chanyeol calling. I guess they were done also.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Baekkie, where are you?" He asked.

"At ferrish wheel, why?"

"You made us panicked. You wait there. don't go anywhere. Anyway you are with Yunhee right?"

"yes, Okay. come here fast."

"Okay, Bye." He hung up. 

We waited for them there, near the Ferrish Wheel. They finally there after some minutes.

"Baekhyun! Don't dissapear suddenly and make us worried." Kris said.

"I'm sorry." 

"It's alright. Well, you had some mini date eh? You are pretty quick huh? Nice one Baekhyun," Kyungsoo teased me. I didn't responed. But i was blushing. I'm pretty sure about that.

"Aiyee, Our Little Baekhyun blushing. It's not so you hyung," Kyungsoo said again.

"Stop it!" I said a little bit irritated.

"Baekhyun, how dare you run away from that ride alone with Yunhee-sshi?! You know i almost peed my pants! Sehun, it's your fault if i peed my pants," Luhan suddenly let his anger out.

"Well, She looked so paled, so i go back with her. I want to notify you, but you guys already far away from us." I answered. Suddenly Taeyeon run to Yunhee when she heard that.

"OMO! I forgot! Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm alright. Now what ride we should ride?" She answered and smiling brightly. I was stunned by her smile. Probably the boys too.

"Alright, how about Merry Go Around? We all could ride that." Taeyeon exclaimed and made us come back to reality.

"Ne, Let's go." Yunhee said and she was dragged by Taeyeon.

Just like that we spent our time at Lotte World. It was fun actually. We could see the caring side of Yunhee, and that was quite charming. She was really different with the people she just met and the people who already know her from along time ago. Just like Taeyeon.  

It was time to go home. But before that Yunhee and Taeyeon go to toilet first and made us wait.

"Hyung, today was really fun. I couldn't believe it was Yunhee. She was very different with yesterday. Yesterday she looked like she didn't wanted to be friend with us." Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah. Yunhee today was very charming. I can't teared my eyes from her." Jongdae said.

"Baekhyun is so lucky huh? He got to ride Ferrish Wheel alone with Yunhee noona." Sehun pouted. 

"Sehunnie you were not satisfied with me alone?" Luhan asked. OH My! Another HunHan time.

"That's not it hyung," Sehun said and hugged Luhan.

"HunHan time~~" We said chorused and laughed. 

"Oppa, sorry it took us a long time. The toilet was crowded." Taeyeon said. 

"Oh you are back. Let's go home. It was late already." Junmyeon said. All of us nodded our head and go home.

 

Yunhee's pov

 

*Back to the time when they were at toilet*

"Unnie, did you have fun today?" Taeyeon asked me. 

"Why you asked?" 

"Well, You looked different today. Actually since yesterday. You opened up easily. It's not like you."

"Do you think so?" 

"Yeah. I felt like your old self was back."

"Ah, i don't know." 

"Unnie, Do you think that was your fault he was die?"

"Yeah. It was my fault. If i was more carefull, he will be alived until now. And something like this won't be happen" I said as i wash my hand.

"Unnie, it wasn't your fault. It was accident. You need to try move on unnie. He did something like that because you were young and still have big dream."

"I don't think so Yeon. My dream isn't as big as his." I said and looked at my reflection.

"But unnie, seriously you need to move on. Don't think like that anymore. You are wasting your time unnie."

"Nah, I can't. It looked like my time already stop since he died. I can't move on." 

"But unnie, he didn't give his life to you for nothing. Because he wanted to protec you he give his life. He gave you second chance, To life your dream up"

"But he know he will die soon. So he give up his life and act like he protected me! He knew that! He just wanted to end it earlier." I yelled. Lucky the toilet was empty, and it's far from the place where the boys waited. 

"But unnie," 

"Enough Taeyeon. I don't want to talked about this anymore." I cut her.

"Neh, Mianhae unnie. But please just move on." And with that she exit the toilet. I was still there though, staring at my reflection. 

Then i thought about what Taeyeon said. Move On. Should i try one? But how?


a/n: Update for today :) 

So how about that?? GIve me your COmment :) 

Your oppinion was gladly accepted :)