Reconcile

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Baekhyun’s Pov

 

“Are you ready yet? We will be late if you are this slow,” Said Sehun to Junmyeon.

“Almost. Give me a minute,” He answered back and went back to his business.

“What the hell is this hyung doing? Just like a woman. He take so much time in the bath room,” Sehun said as he sat down. We all were waiting for our leader to get ready.

“Done. Let’s go. We are late,” Junmyeon hyung said as he finished his business.

“You need to buy us lunch if we happened to be punished, arasso?” Sehun said half threatened.

“arasso arasso. Why is our maknae so scary? I am scared,” Said junmyeon as he joke a lil bit.

“Let’s go. Don’t fight here,” Kyungsoo said as he walk in to the car.

We were on our way to the SM building. Today we need to practice for our comeback. We have record our song from a week ago since Yunhee back. She was taking care of our recording.

“Baekhyun we are here. Do you want to get off?” Chanyeol said as he looked at me when I was in dazed.

“Oh? Ah, okay.” I said and get off. Lately I felt so restless. I want to sleep and rest, but once I close my eyes, Yunhee came to my mind. She never left my mind for a second. She would always be there.

After some hours we were allowed to take some rest. Some were went down to buy us food with the manager. Others just lay around the floor.

“Baekhyun are you okay? You don’t look great,” Yixing asked when he saw my state.

“I’m alright,” I said and smiled.

“You don’t look good. Are you taking your rest properly? Don’t be like last time. We don’t want to see you in that state anymore,”

“I understand. Thanks anyway. But don’t worry, I’m alright. You don’t need to worry,” I said as I stood up. I was about to walked out of the room when the door was opened. The others were back with lots of food. Usually I would be happy and went straight to the food, but I didn’t feel like I want to eat so I just excuse myself from the room.

I was looking for Yunhee. I really missed her. I want to talk to her. I need explanation about all the things that matter. Why did she disappear like that? Why didn’t she contact anyone? What will happened our relationship? Does she have a boyfriend back there in England? Has she kissed with other boys? How was she doing all this time? Did she ever missed me? I really want to ask those questions, but I can’t bring myself to ask those questions. I am just a coward after all. I can’t do anything than talk big.

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t remember where I was going. When I back to my sense, I was in front of Yunhee’s room. It was empty. She is not here. I was planning to go back to my practice room until I saw her there. Standing in front of me.

“What are you doing here baek?” She asked me as she walked closer to me. I just stood there and looked at her into the eyes. Those eyes that I longed to see. Those beautiful eyes that never changed from the first time I saw it. I felt like I was trapped like those days. I was falling in love because of these eyes.

I looked down to her nose. I started to caress her right cheek. I looked to her eyes once more before my eyes looked at her lips. The lips I used to kissed. The lips that I love so much.

“You never change, don’t you?” I said and looked into her eyes again.

“What do you mean?” She asked as she put down my hand.

“You never change, from six years ago until now,”

“You sure have a good memories,” She said and try to walked pass me.

“Indeed, maybe that’s the reason why I can’t forget about you even on second. You will always be in my mind even if I tried to forget about you.”

“Don’t say anything like that,”

“I am serious. How could I ever forget you? How could I? Whenever I tried to sleep you would always invade to my dream. You will be there even if I don’t ask to. I once think that we are already over. It has been two years since you didn’t give me any news. I thought that you found another boyfriend there. I even thought that you were elope with that boyfriend. I don’t understand why you suddenly just disappear like that. Didn’t contact anyone, made me worried. You should at least tell your sibling about your condition, but you didn’t. I… I…”

“Baek, I want to explain that to you. But you were avoiding me. So I don’t think I could. I thought you already hate me. I don’t think you would worried about me that much. About two years ago, I’m sorry. I can’t fulfill my promise to comeback,”

“Only that? I’m sorry. Is that so easy for you to say you are sorry? Don’t you know how much trouble I went through? And here you are said that you don’t think that I would be that worried? What do you think am i? Am I not a human? Can’t I worried about my girlfriend? An email wouldn’t hurt right?”

“It’s not like that. I would sent you an email. Even hundreds if you want, but the condition didn’t make it possible. For one year I don’t remember who I was. I need to live to my new identity. And once I remember, I don’t remember all of it. I don’t even know who you are until my friend introduce me to EXO. I suffered as much as you do. I need to go through all of this headache whenever I tried to remember you. You don’t know how I felt to miss someone that you don’t remember. That’s what happened to me. I miss you badly. I miss those hugs, those kisses. But I don’t know who gave me those hugs and kisses. It’s impossible for me to hug those guys on the street right? Just to found who was the one who gave me that warm and happiness. Right?” She said and her eyes became teary.

Honestly I never thought that she would have the hard time. It was unimaginable. But maybe I only thought about myself and didn’t consider her feelings?

“Hey I’m sorry okay? I was only thinking about myself. I never thought about your feelings and I was taking it out on you. I’m really sorry,” I said as I tried to hug her. She cried, and I was the one who make her cry. I am a bad boyfriend, to think that I would make the girl that I love that much crying.

“I’m sorry Baek, for all of those worries, for all of those sleepless night, for all of those dream that I invade. I’m sorry. I promise that I won’t do that again anymore,” She said in my arms. She was crying so much that I can feel that my t-shirt become wet.

“Sssh, don’t cry okay? Don’t make me feel bad. I also want to say sorry. To take all of my stress for the upcoming comeback to you. Don’t cry please,” I said as I kiss her forehead countless times.

She finally calmed down after a few minutes pass by. I looked at her who wipe her cheeks from the tears.

“I’m sorry for crying like that and to make your t-shirt wet like that,” She said looked at me apologetically.

“It’s okay. Eum, can I asked you something?”

“Asked me. I will answer all of your question.”

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

“What do you mean? Don’t I your girlfriend already?” She asked me and smiled brightly.

“Really? And here I thought that we are over already?” I said and a bit.

“Eh? So you have another girlfriend then?” She asked me and her smile on her face faded.

“Why should I tell you about my ex-girlfriends?”

“Tell me. Who are the girl who are able to seduce my Baekhyun,”

“I was lying. I am always waiting for you to comeback someday.”

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!”

“Ne? Is there something wrong?” I said as I leaned in my face.

“Ugh… Ba- Back off,” She said and pushed me. I looked at her redder face and smile to myself.

“What? Why are you smiling by yourself?” She asked and looked at me.

“Ani. Just think that you are cute,” I said and messed her hair. “Oh looked, it’s time for me to practice,” I said when I looked at my watch.

“Ya! Go and practice a lot. You need to make a perfect appearance on the stage,”

“Okay, but give me something. I haven’t ate my breakfast and now I skip my lunch,” I said and pout while rubbing my belly.

“Aigoo, my poor Byun Baek. Here I will give you my bread. Eat it on the way to the practice room,” She said and gave me her bread. I only looked at her and back to the bread. She did a gesture like ‘you can have it’.

“But this is not what I want,” I said and observe her confused her look.

“What?”

“This is what I want,” I said as I leaned in to kiss her lips. I closed my eyes as I really want to enjoy the moment. It has been five years ever since the last time I kiss her.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Yunhee said as she pushed me.

“Charging,” I said and run while smiling like an idiot.

“Don’t you dare to run away like that, Come back here!”

“Can’t need to go to practice. See ya,” I said and gave her a wink. I could see her shake her head, but I didn’t miss the part where she smile.

 

I get back to the practice room. The others just finished eating their lunch.

“Where are you back? Why are you smiling like that?” Chanyeol asked and the others just looked at me curiously.

“Nothing. Should we go practice again?”

“You didn’t want to eat your lunch?” Luhan hyung asked me and pat the space beside him.

“I will eat this bread later.” I said as I shake the bread that Yunhee gave me. 


A/n : Hello my readers :D I'm sorry that i can't update this long. First of all because i had my final exam, even though it pass one weeks ago and now i'm in eleventh grade. That doesn't matter which grade i'm now. what's matter is i'm sorry i can't update that fast. Two months ago one of my family member just pass away and it happened at the time where a lot of test will be held. I was absent from school for 5 days and in those five days my class have math, physic, chemistry, biology tests. So i need to study during those time. and after those tests, i had my final exam, and there is no way i could write. and what did i do after my exam? I simply taking my rest. i was watching dramas, anime, and reading manga. besides, i can't come up with any idea about how the fic will continue. 

And then there is Kris issue. To tell you honestly, my bias in EXO are Kris and Chen. Baekhyun is rank 4 in my list. So i don't really care about Baekhyun dating Taeyoen or not. I don't care as long as he didn't leave EXO. In the first place, EXO members or anyother idols will never be my boyfriend. So why should i care about them dating who. But if they said they want to leave the band, That's the matter. I would rather hear a dating rumor that leaving rumor. It really broke my heart when i knew that kris is leaving. I would rather hear Kris date a celebrity or normal people than leave. I mean he trained so hard to be able to debut, and once he was at the peak, he just leave? I love Kris so much. He is so funy without make any effort. Sometimes annoying but it's alright. 

Well may be i talked to much. I should just shut up and hope the best for those two people. For Kris who will have new carrer as an actor, and for Baekhyun who have a relationship Taeyeon.