I Want to Change

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

 

Baekhyun’s pov

 

I kissed her. I kissed Yunhee. And she kissed me back. Could you believe it? She actually kissed me. I swear, even she reject my love confession, it’s alright. I felt enough with this. I knew this was stupid. But who care?

After a while, Yunhee broke the kiss. I felt a little bit disappointed, but I don’t care anymore. I just looked into Yunhee eyes and smile really wide. I could saw she was blushing. And I really want to kiss her again. She was really cute! Okay Baekhyun. Control.

“Why did you kiss me again Baek?” Yunhee asked. She looked into other direction.

“Why? Well I do have reasons, but I also want to ask you the same thing. Why did you kiss me back? Do you like it?” I asked her back. This caught her guard off.

“Err… well, I don’t know. I just felt like to do that. I- I don’t know. Don’t asked me back. You should answered me first!” she said and I swear, her face really was red. I chuckled when I saw her reaction.

“Why do you laugh? Anything funny?” She asked again. I felt like I want to kiss her, hug her, squeeze her, embrace her.

“Nothing. You are just cute.” I said and pinched her red cheeks.

“That’s hurt!” She said and I release her.

The came this silence. Both of us didn’t say anything. We just sat there and looked to the sky.

“Hey Baek,” Yunhee suddenly called me.

“Hm?”

“I want to ask something. Do you felt nervous every time I am near?” She asked. I was shocked to hear this question from her. Really? Why did she asked something like this?

“Umm. Y-yes. Of course I am! You are the girl I love and I don’t want you to see my bad side.”

“Really? How about right now? Do you felt nervous?”

“Yes. Why do you asked me something like this?”

“Nothing. And does your heart beat fast?”

“Huh? Why do you ask something this weird?”

“Just answer. I will tell you later.”

“Okay. I do. My heart beat really fast. Happy?”

“Oh.” That’s all she said. And then she became silence again. I was confused with her action and question. So I asked her back.

“Yunhee, why did you ask something like that?”

“Nothing. I just want to know if you felt the same with me. I don’t know why but right now I am really nervous be with you. And my heart… my heart feel so weird, it beat so fast. If usually it beat like ‘dugum  dugum dugum’ right now it beat like ‘dugumdugumdugumdugum.’” She said. I was shocked for the billion times because this girl. I just stare at her. And then I pulled her toward my chest where my heart stay.

“W-why Baek? Hey!” She said as she tried to free herself from my hand.

“Sssht. Listen to my heart. Is yours right now like this?” I asked and she became silent and listened to my heart beat.

“Y-yeah.” She said. She looked up to my face with those confuse face. I swear, right now her face just like a lost kitten.

I just smile and released her. God, how did you make someone like her? She was too great to become true.

“Really? The exact same?” I asked her.

“Hmm, not the same. Yours is faster than me.” She said and looked into my eyes. I could see her clueless eyes. And she is cute. Oh my! How many more times should I tell that this girl in front of me is cute?

“Well then, may I asked you something?” I asked and she nodded her head.

“Have you fallen in love before?” I asked. She just looked at me. She looked so lost.

“No. How does it feel?” She asked me back.

“Hmmm, I don’t know how to tell you. But the love that I feel right now is great.” I said and smile widely. Yunhee just stared at me with those big eyes.

“That’s so great. I want to fell in love too.”

“Well, you don’t need to rush it. Love is a feeling that come suddenly. Love is something unpredictable. Love can change from enemy become friends or lovers. But love can change from friends to be enemies. Love can change everything. It can change to be better and worse. The important thing when it come to love is heart. You don’t need anything. Just put everything into heart, just like you play the piano, flute, or when you sing.” I said and looked into the sky. But it’s true, you won’t get enough from love.

“Well said Baekhyun. I know that. But I am sixteen already, and never once I fell in love. I also want to be in love Baek.”

“That’s because you closed your heart. You didn’t let anyone to enter it.”

“Hahaha. That’s true.” She said. It became silence for the umpteenth times.

“Let’s go back.” Yunhee said and stood up. I nodded and go back with her.

We arrived at the classroom. Everyone were chatting. They stopped chatting when they saw us.

“What took you guys so long?” Yunhae asked.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Nothing? What did you guy do? You guy really took a long time to speak.” Junmyeon said.

“That was nothing. Ugh. Let’s go home. We could go home anyway.” Yunhee said in cold stone. She is back to the usual self. And then we went home just like Yunhee tell.

 

Yunhee’s pov

 

We were at home already. We were eating dinner. I kept thinking about Baekhyun’s words.

Because you closed your heart.

Those words kept playing in my mind. I closed my heart ever since Daeho oppa died. I change into a different person. I became cold. I rarely smile. I never called Yunhae and Yunho with unni or oppa anymore. I always do whatever I want to do.

I changed. And I want to back to my old self. The me right now is lonely. I want to back to those time. But how?

“Yunhee, what’s wrong? Why are you stop eating?” Yunhae said and made me come to my sense. I looked at her then Yunho. I stared at them.

Maybe I have to start with them? Should I apologize?

“Yunhee. Why? Is there something that you want to talk about?” Yunho said. Once again I looked at their confused face.

Yeah. I should apologize to them first.

“Eonni, Oppa, I’m sorry.” I finally said. I looked at them. They have this surprise and confused look. Surprise because I called them eonni and oppa. Confused because I apologize for nothing.

“Huh? Why? Did you do something wrong?” Yunhae asked and stop eating too.

“I apologize for all this years. I did nothing to make you proud. I am disappointing. I-“

“Stop that. You are not Yunhee.” Yunho cut me. He also stop eating.

“Yes I am. I changed ever since that day. I never smile to you. I never call you oppa and eonni for a long time. I am a disappointment.” I said as I looked down.

“Yunhee, tell me what were you talking with Baekhyun.” Yunhae asked me.

“I told him everything. I’m sorry. I just can’t take it any longer. I want to talk about this. I want other people know about this. And I think Baekhyun is that person.”

“You talked about Daeho oppa?” Yunho asked and I just nodded.

“Then. Why are you apologizing to us?” Yunhae asked.

“I want to change. I want my old self. I felt really lonely even though you always beside me. I missed the feeling of love. I missed my self to enjoy every single day. I missed my old days. I want it back. But I just don’t know how. And I talked to Baekhyun and I made my decision to change. And I want to start it from you. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t need to be sorry. I’m glad that you decided to change. I really want you to change from a long time ago. But we couldn’t do anything for you. I’m glad that you were thinking about changing. So so glad I even don’t know what to say anymore. And you don’t need to sorry. From the first, it’s not your fault.” Yunhae said.

“Yes, I agree with Yunhae. I’m glad that you want to change. We will change it together. You can rely on us. You don’t have to fight alone. You have us with you. And we will always be with you. No matter how. Just like Daeho hyung. He will always protect you no matter how much that he should pay.” Yunho said.

“Ne. Thanks eonni, thanks oppa.” I said and smile.

“You are welcome.” They said and ruffled my hair.

“I wonder, if you already fall in love.” Yunhae said.

“What? With who?? I won’t allow it!” Yunho said firmly.

“With Baekhyun of course.” Yunhae said.

“What? No as your oppa, I won’t allow it.”

“Wae? He is perfect. Yunhee, as your eonni I want you to date Baekhyun.”

“Hey! I will never allow it! It’s still too early for her to fall in love.”

“What the hell Yunho! She is sixteen already, she is the same as us!”

“Whatever. I still see her as a kid!” Yunho said. And then Yunhae eonni and Yunho oppa started fighting like the old time.

I laughed at them. I laughed at their childishness. I couldn’t believe that we are the same age.

“Oh, stop it eonni, oppa. You are so childish.”

“What? You called us childish? You are the child one here,” Yunhae said.

“What?! I am sixteen. And we born at the same day and year. How could you said I am a child?” I asked.

“Whatever. Just continue our dinner. And Yunhee, you have to do the dishes.” Yunhae said.

“Never eonni. Never. Anyway, I am finish. I will be in my room. Bye kids.” I said and stick out my tongue then run off to my room.

From my room I could heard Yunhae yelled at me and Yunho. Well because Yunho was a fast eater like me, so he left the table and run of to his room also.

I laid on my bed with my eyes closed. I remember everything from today. Today is a long day. From the performance until the things that happened in the garden.

I remember it very well. How Baekhyun confess to me twice. How he comfort me when I was crying. How his warm lips touch mine. How his heart beat so fast. It’s a pity that he didn’t sing for me too. But that was more than enough.

I touched my lips as I remember how Baekhyun kissed me. I accidentally smile when I remember that and my heart beat so fast just like before. I also felt the same feeling when Baekhyun kissed me.

This ineffable feeling of mine.  What does it called?

I wonder what is it, but this is the greatest feeling that I ever felt in sixteen years of life.


a/n: Hello :) i'm back :) i'm really sorry if i took a long time to update. because i run out of idea. and this is the best idea that i have. I will change it if i have the better one, and i you guys want to :) 

anyway!!! today is our leader birthday!! Today is Kim JunMyeon Birthday/ Suho's birthday!!! 

And i'm so excited about this. and another one is because EXO gonna have their comeback around june!!! Whoaaaaaaaaaaa, the long waited comeback really come true :) And in this album, Baby don't cry gonna have the full version. This is my favorite song. I really want to have their comeback really fast. i couldn't wait anymore. hehehehe... okay, i am crazy already..

anyway!!! Don't forget to comment :) I really need your oppinion :) hehehehe

okay, i will end it here and comeback with better story than this crap chapter :) 

THANKYOU :D KAMSAHAMNIDA:D ARIGATOGOZAIMAA :D MERCI :D BENE FACIS:D XIN CAM ON ;D TERIMA KASIH :D

ADIOS :D ANNYEONG :D GOODBYE:D SAYONARA:D VALE :D ADIEU :D SELAMAT TINGGAL :D CIAO :D TAM BIET :D