Some Little Prank Won't Hurt Right?

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

"Yunhee's POV

Brrrr... Brrrr... Brrrr

I heard some noises and woke up because it disturb my sleep. As i opened my eyes, i could see Baekhyun's face infront of me, and suddenly i felt really happy that i can be together with my beloved. 

Brrr... Brrr.... Brrrrr...

"Ugh, who is it?" I said as i answered my phone. 

"Yunhee, come out right now. I need to tell you something."

"Yunhae? What's wrong? you can just enter and talk to me."

"Ugh, if i can bring my self to enter your room, then i don't need to call you. Just open the freaking door and get out from there for a second. Will you?"

"All right mam. in your service in 10 seconds," after that i get up from the bed and met Yunhae outside my room.

"What's wrong? What Happened?" I asked as i saw Yunhae was in tears.

"I.... I am afraid Yunhee,"

"What happened?"

"I might be pregnant," She said with a shaking voice.

"Huh? What the hell? Are you kidding me now? It's like 6 a.m in the morning, no one wake up yet, and you woke me up just to say something like you are pregnant, but in fact you are not?" 

"I'm serious, Yunhee." She said as she squat down.

"Wait wait wait. Let's talk outside okay? Can you walk?" 

"Uhm.." She said as i help her stand up and we move to the garden. after that we sat on a bench.

"So tell me what happened."

"I... I.... I think that this is strange, i don't have my period for 2 months. And today, before i call you up, i throw up and doesn't feeling well."

"Errr, and that were the base for you are pregnant? Have you checked it yet?"

"Later, i wish you can accompany me to the hospital, i have made an arrangement,"

"Okay, but if you are really pregnant, who is the dad?"

"Luhan, I have done it with Luhan only. Why do you ask something really obvious?"

"Well you got a point there. But, that's mean you guys didn't wear protection when you done it?"

"I don't think so, i think we always becareful whenever we done it. And we always use protection okay." 

"All right... Should we tell this to Luhan?" 

"What?! Are you crazy? What if i am not pregnant? It would be really embarassing,"

"That's true. Well let's get ready, the faster the better." I said and stand up and help my sister. We decided to wash up and have our breakfast. As we have our breakfast, Sehun and Tao came running from the upstairs.

"Noona, Have you seen Kris hyung?"

"No, why?" I said as i munch my bread.

"I saw him this morning, Why?" Yunhae said and drank her milk.

" He is nowhere to be found. I think he went back because his luggage was gone so we called our manager and ask him if he went back to the dorm already, but our manager said he isn't there. What should we do?

"Just relaxed. have you try call his phone?" i said and put my bread down

"We tried it, but he didn't pick up. What if he really want to quit from EXO?"

"What did you say? Quit? At this time?" Yunhae said and put her glass on the table.

"Yeah. One week ago i had a conversation with Kris Hyung and he said something that related to quit from EXO," Tao said and he is in tears already. 

"There's no way that he will quit,Tao. For now Yunho and I will help you to find Kris outside. You guys help us from inside, try call him and track his phone if possible," I said and hurriedly finished my breakfast and call Yunho who was in the bathroom.

"Ne Eonnie, What time is the appointment? And which hospital?" I asked her before i went out with Yunho.

"SeKang Hospital. The time is 14.00." 

"Okay, meet me there. I will be there on time." I said and rush over to the gate. 

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun!! Wake up!!! Ya Byun Baekhyun Wake up!" I heard someone was shouting beside my ear and shaking me. 

"15 minutes more," I said and rolled over.

"Wake up! this is emergency! Kris Hyung is disappear. Wake UP" 

"What did you say?" I said as i open my eyes.

"His bag is gone and he isn't in the dorm." Chanyeol said with his over panicked face.

"What about practice room? He could be there,"

"Manager hyung is on the way to our practice room."

"Han-gang river? Is there anyone who checked that place yet?"

"Not yet, But Yunho and Yunhee is searching him outside now."

"What the hell is that galaxy hyung thinking? Disappearing like that."

"That's what we have been thinking." 

"Ya, Chanyeol, did you hear that?"

"Hear What?"

"Something like brrr... brrrr.... brrrr..." 

"Huh? I didn... Oh!! Yeah there is a noise like brrr...brrr..,"

"Where did it come from?" I asked and try to search it. 

"Not to far from here is what i certain of."

"I Think it's from here?" I said as i point to Yunhee's bathroom.

"Huh? Should we open it?"

"There's no one in there right?" 

"I think so." Chanyeol said and instructed me to open the door. When we opened the door, there was nothing in there but a ringing phone. 

"Whose is it?" I said and pick the phone and saw the caller id.

"I think it is Kris's hyung." Chanyeol said and i decided to pick up the phone to stop this useless call.

"Ya, this is Baekhyun speaking, our galaxy hyung didn't bring his phone and left it in Yunhee's bathroom." I said before anyone from the other line spoke. after that i just hung up the phone and we came downstairs.

We decided to join the other and wait for any news from our manager.

Yunhee's POV

It has been 3 hours since Yunho and i search for Kris. i don't have much time left as i already promise Yunhae to accompany her to the hospital. So i said to Yunho to drop me at SeKang Hospital and he should ask for the other's help. 

Yunho dropped me at the hospital lobby and he continued to search Kris for one more hour. I try to found Yunhae and i came across this familiar looking guy. As I observed him, i am feeling sure that familiar looking guys is Kris, so i tap his shoulder and my guess is right.

"KRIS?!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I was practically shouting, fortunately the hospital isn't that crowded.

"SHHH... I will tell you the story, but for now can you not shouting?" He said and try to fix his disguise.

"Well for now you should go back to my house. The others are worried about you. I will call Yunho," I said and called Yunho. not long after that Yunho came back and take Kris away. In the mean time i also meet up with Yunhae, so after seeing Kris of, we went to obstetrician.

"Good afternoon, Which one is Mrs. Lee Yunhae?" the obstetrician asked when she saw us enter the room.

"I am Lee Yunhee, and she is my Eonnie, Lee Yunhae," I said as i introduced myself.

"All right, Mrs. Lee Yunhae may lay on the bed," the obstetrician, Mrs. Jung, said and prepared everything she need.

"Mrs. Lee Yunhae, how old are you?" Mrs. Jung asked her as she applied some gel on her tummy.

"I am 23 now," Yunhae said and looked at Mrs. Jung hand that her tummy softly.

"Oh my so young, Are you married?"

"No. I'm not,"

"Have you checked with a pregnancy test before?"

"Yes i have," She said and that was somehow shocking, because she didn't say anything to me about that test this morning.

"It was possitive?"

"Yes, it was," She said and cried already. When i heard that i could just stand and can't do anything. "But i think that might be wrong, so i went to the hospital two weeks ago, and checked in the hospital,"

"And?"

"The test said that i have a baby inside," She said as she cover her face.

"Well, the test isn't wrong, you are pregnant and the pregnancy is 3 months old." 

"Eonni, you never said to me you have checked it already, i thought you want to check it today?"

"I am sorry Yunhee, but i couldn't ask anyone else but you," 

"Mrs Jung, you are lying right?"

"Well, you can see it here," She said and point something on the screen. "this is the embrio, and i think it could be twins," She said and looked at the USG.

"Yah Eonni daebak.. I am at loss of words," 

"Yunhee." She said as she tried to sat up.

"Mrs. Lee Yunhae please lay down," Mrs. Jung said and she lay down. after that Mrs. Jung and the nurse clean up and help my sister sat. after some consultation we decided to go home. 

"Eonni, you should tell Luhan. You already know you are pregnant for how many weeks? And you didn't tell anyone until today? You can't survive alone eonni, You nee support, okay? And i will be supporting you, But still, you need to tell Luhan or el..."

"I understand Yunhee, I understand, but it's hard. it's scary. What if he didn't want to accept me? What if he deny the baby? What if..."

"Eonni!" I said and she stop talking. "Stop the negative thinking already. i am sure if you tell him slowly, he will accept it, after all it was his."

"But, what if..."

"Shhh... Now you should rest and prepare yourself, because when we get home, you should talk to Luhan," I said and she just close her eyes.

"Yunhee-a, Gomawoyo. Thank you for being the best sister for me," She said that as she close her eyes.

"Hmmm," I said and just kept driving while i turn on the radio and by chance my favorite song, Your Heart Will Lead You Home, played and i sing along. 

If you feel lost and on your own
And far from home
You're never alone, you know

Just think of your friends
The ones who care
They all will be waiting there
With love to share
And your heart will lead you home


 

A/N: HELLOOOOOO.... Big Greeting to all my readers, sorry for the one year more delay.... i'm sorry to make you guys wait for such a long time... but thank you too for those who wait for me... I really Love you... 
over this year many things change, like how i am now in my senior year in high school. this one year i am making my effort to study and i got the 10th place in my class.. I'm not that briliant student but i kind of survive... hehehe... anyway, please enjoy my update... don't forget to comment... and this story is coming to an end. I think i should end this before i start as a senior this coming july.... anyway Big thankyou for those who support me... i am sorry if this update somehow disappoint you but i will try my best once again....