He is My New Neighbour?

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Baekhyun's pov

It's time to go home. We all get out from the room together. Then we all headed to the bus station.

We waited for the bus to come. I used the same bus as YunHee. And we had the same stop. 

We were seperated because Yunhee got into a bookstore. I just walked and search my new home. I move to this home because it was nearer to my school than the other one. 

I was searching my address when i saw a girl at the park. She was familiar to me. So i approached her. You remember i ever mention i miss my little sister? And i really love my little sister. you can say i had a sister complex. 

Okay, back to the girl at the park. This girl is my little sister! No doubt, i'm sure it was she. Even though i never see her for eight years already, Auntie and Uncle who take care of my sister always send me her photo. 

"Taeyeon? You are Taeyeon right?" I asked the girl. She was confused when she saw me. 

"Who are you?" She asked coldly.

"It's me. Baekhyun. Your oppa. Byun Baekhyun." 

"HUH?! OPPA?!! You are lying. My oppa is ugly. You are to handsome to be my oppa," She said. Whut?! Ugly?! U-G-L-Y?! Girl, you gotta be kidding me.

"Yah! You said i was ugly?! You little girl." I said as i tickle her. She was laughing hard and try to escaped.

"Oppa, Stop it. I give up. You are handsome, from before until now." 

"That's my girl. SO what are you doing here? In a date with a boy?" I . 

"What?! There is no way i would date those freak from school. They are just immature brats. I hate them. Beside, i was waiting for unnie." 

"Ah~~ is those brat still teasing you with your name?"

"Yes! whose fault is this?" She asked furiously. Well it was my fault. Because i was the one who gave her that name. That time my parents didn't allow it, but i was crying really hard and until now her name was Byun TaeYeon.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry. So how about your study there. That school was hard right? Well even so, i was first place when i attended that school." 

"Tch, so arrogant. Anyway how was your fist day at SM Art High School? I really want to go there. But i can't sing, dance, or even play an instrument," She said and pouted.

"It was fun actually. It just, i never think i would be this popular though." 

"What? You are popular, No way!" 

I was about to tackle her again when someone shouted my name.

"Baekhyun hyung!" I looked around and found EXO boys were walking toward us.

"Hey! what are you guys doing here?" I asked them. 

"Just walking around. My house is near this park, and they wanted to go to my house. I asked you earlier, but you said you need to meet your sister right?" Luhan answere.

"Oh, is that so? Well, Hyungs and Dongsaengs, here is my sister."  I said as i grabbed her shoulder. 

"Annyeong haseyo, i'm Byun Baekhyun's little sister, Byun Taeyeon." She introduce her self sweetly to these boys.

"Annyeong Taeyeon, Is that alright?" Suho hyung asked. I looked the interaction between hyung and my sister. And i saw my sister was blushing. What the hell?

"Hyung, don't hit on her." I said and pouted when i saw my sister. My sister just pinched my waist and mouth me something.

"Aigoo~~ My brother is being overprotactive here. So what's your name?" She asked my hyungs and dongsaengs.

Not long after that, they introduce their self. After that we started chatting. 

 

Yunhee's pov

 

I walked toward the bookstore before i went home. Did i mention you? I have a same bus and bus stop as Baekhyun. 

I finished my buisness in the bookstore and started to walk over the park. I have a meeting with Taeyeon, my neighbour. She lived with her parent's friends. Well the house is still hers family. Their parents friend just lived there because their house was renovated. The first time she moved here, she lived with her aunt. But three years ago, her aunt get married and move to her husband house in Busan. 

After some minutes of walking, i could see the park. I started searching Taeyeon. I found her there, near water fountain. She was talking with some guys. The guys were using my school uniform. I was shocked, But the thing that shocked me the most is, Taeyeon actually talked to boys!

Wow, the man haters Taeyeon, talked to boys. It was amazing. I can't believe this day will come. The day when Taeyeon talked to boys. But the boys looked familiar to me.

I approached them. And i was really shocked. Actually the boys are EXO. EXO seems surprise to saw me either. Their face just like, they just see a ghost or flying dragons.

"Taeyeon, You know them?" I asked her.

"Unnie, You came," She beamed and run to me.

"Did they harm you?" I asked as i checked her face and body.

"Unnie don't be like that. Anyway, do you remember i ever said today my brother will come?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, among this boys, there is my brother."

"Who?"

"This is my oppa!" She said as she dragged Baekhyun toward.

"Oh Baekhyun-sshi? He is your oppa?"

"Ne!"

"Erm, Yunhee-sshi, You know my sister?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course, She is my precious neighbour. I even count her as my sister."

"Okay, stop talking you two. Unnie it's not like you, You aren't talkative to new people. And oppa, You are supposed to be shy with new people right?" Taeyeon said.

"Ne Taeyeon, So do you still need me to accompany you to the mall?" i asked her. The reason why i met up with her because she wanted me to accompany her to mall.

"Hmm, if my brother want to take me there, i don't think i should bother you." She said as she took a glance at her brother.

"I will take Taeyeon to Mall, You could go home and rest, Yunhee-sshi." He said and flashed me a smile. I don't know why, but i started to get nervous and my heart beat so fast.

"It's alright Baekhyun-sshi, don't be that formal. It's alright." I manage to said that. To tell you the truth, I was really nervous, even though i might be looked calm

"So i guess i will be go home first. It's nice to meet you at such a place Baekhyun-sshi. And hope we could get along as a neighbour." I said and then i realize EXO were there too. I forgot about their existence. 

"Ah, EXO, you guys were there. I think i need to go home first. Bye Taeyeon and EXO," I said and hurriedly walked to my house.

i got into my house and walked toward my room. I change my cloth and laid on my bed. I remembered today event. Today was a long day. I remember everything from this morning when the principal called me until the park. Suddenly i remember Baekhyun's smile. And my heart started to beat so fast.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked my self.

"Aish, forget it. I looked like a pabo right now. talking to my self," I said and burried my face in my pillow. Not long after that i sleep to end this long day. 


a/n : It was . I know. But please don't forget to COMMENT , Let me hear your oppinion. I will repaired it so that it will became a better story than before:)