We Are One

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee’s Pov

 

“Eonni, we are home,” I tried to wake up Yunhae who was asleep half of the way.

“Hmmm,” She replied and get out from the car.

“Yunhee-a, I am afraid,” Yunhae said as we walk toward the door.

“It will be alright. I won’t allow your child born without the father,” I said as I held her hand and entered the house.

“Thank you Yunhee-a, thank you,” She said and hugged me.

“Okay… let’s get inside,” I said and entered the house as I held her hands.

When we got inside, all the members of EXO were in the play room and all of them were interrogated Kris who disappeared this morning. When they saw us, they told us to sit down and listen to Kris’s story. But Yunhae asked Luhan to speak alone.

“Kris, what were you doing at hospital?” I asked when Kris is done talking.

“Hah, alright I will tell you once again since when I tell them you are still at hospital. So, I planned to meet my mom this morning. But I forgot to take my cellphone that amazingly found in your bathroom. So I was thinking to go back home to take my phone because without my phone I can’t contact my mom. But suddenly a woman fall in front of me with high fever, so I took her to hospital and finish her administration and was about to wait for her husband but you force me to go back home, and that’s why I cancelled my meeting with my mom and was interrogated like this for many hours,” Kris said with an annoyed face. He seems displeased about his canceled plan with her mom.

“Oh that’s how. But why did you take you bag with you?” I asked again and the others, especially Tao, nodded.

“Because I was thinking to go back to dorm after I met my mom. After all we are going back to dorm today, and since my meeting place is near our dorm, so I decided to take my bag with me,” He answered again.

“You didn’t planned to leave us right?” Junmyeon suddenly asked that and somehow that question caught Kris.

“I… about that… I was thinking about that once,” He said and looked down.

“Please don’t leave Kris hyung. We all need you. We won’t be EXO if you are not here. So please don’t think about that,” Kyungsoo said and held his hand as he sat beside him.

“I still don’t know. I’m sorry to disappoint you guys, but my health condition also not good and can’t support my activity as an idol. I’m sorry,” He said and looked at the floor, didn’t dare to looked at the other.

“But, we are finally here Kris. This is what we have been dreaming about. Do you have a hard time? You could share it with us and help you to go through this,” Minseok said and the others just nodded their head. Yunho and I just watched their conversation.

“I… I don’t know… I might be stop after this second album released though. So thank you for our time together. These past two years have been a very meaningful year for me. I will do my best for this album and won’t disappoint you guys until the end,” He said as he stand up and bow 90 degree.

“No Kris hyung. I you don’t want to disappoint us, don’t stop. Continue with us until the end,” Tao said and he was crying.

“I’m sorry Tao. I’m sorry,” He said and still bow down.

“Kris, have you told the manager?” Junmyeon said with a serious tone.

“No, I haven’t. Actually I didn’t plan to tell you, but I think this is the time to tell you. I don’t want to leave without telling you guys. I think I would regret that if I didn’t tell you guys at all. After all you guys are my second family that I can’t live without,”

“If you think us as a family that you can’t live without, you shouldn’t leave in the first place. You should just stay with us until the end hyung,” Sehun said with angry tone.

“That’s true. You are our leader, what will we do if you leave?” Jongdae said and the other agree.

“I... I’m sorry,” He said that and didn’t said anything.

“Guys, we should stop talking about this. You should wait for Luhan, because this is about your group future. As for now you should pack your belonging because soon you guys would go back to your dorm,” I said to break the heavy atmosphere. The others didn’t say anything and just went upstairs. I went over to Kris and pat his shoulder and said, “It must be hard on you too. Rest here first. The others just can’t accepted it,” after that I went upstairs with Baekhyun.

“I can’t believe it,” Baekhyun said when we were alone in my room.

“There must be a reason Baek. Just support his decision,” I said and lay down on the bed.

“But when I was in my hardest time, I never thought about leaving EXO,” He said and follow me to bed and sat there.

“Your hardest time must be when I lost memories right?” I said and looked into his eyes.

“Yeah. That time I remember I can’t sleep because I am worrying about you so much. But I am really glad that you are here with me, in front of me,” He said and hugged me.

“Baek, you are heavy, get off!” I said as trying to get off. But Baekhyun is too strong and didn’t budge even though I push him with all of my strength.

“Let me hug you. I miss you very much. Please don’t disappear from my sight again. Please just do me that favor. I… I can’t afford to lose you one more time,” He said with quaver voice.

“Baek, are you crying?” I asked and still try to shake off his hug.

“I’m not. Just let me be like this for 10 seconds more.” He said and I just let him be.

“You know what? If you want to pour it all, you can. I won’t judge you. I won’t judge a man whom I love very much even when I lost my memories, my heart still try so hard to made me remember about you,” I said and slowly pat his back.

“I love you. I love you. I love you,” He whispered that words to my ear.

“Me too. I love you, Byun Baekhyun,” I said that and he release the hug. We were very close and we looked at each other eyes.

“You know? I really love you. I love your eyes, your nose, your lips, you personality. I love how you accept me for who I am. Not as Baekhyun the idol, but for the Byun Baekhyun. I love how you make my heart beat so much just because you are beside me. I love it when you are so concentrated in your work, and I love it when you call my name. And I never regret my decision to love you even though you are the reason why I had my hardest time, but it just mean you are precious to me that I had a hard time just because I don’t know how you were doing. After all being with you is my happiest time that it make me forgot about the hardest time…” He said that but I cut him and kissed him.

“I love you Baek. I love you,” I said as we parted our lips.

“Yeah, I know it,” He said as he wipe my tears that magically flow through my eyes and cheeks.

“I didn’t mean to cry. Really, why am I crying?” I said and wipe my tears too.

“Because of my words? Because my words touch your heart?” He said and smile cheekily.

“No, I don’t think so,” I said as I try to wipe my tears that flow nonstop.

“Just let them be,” He said and suddenly my tears.

“Ew Baek, That was disgusting,” I said and hit him softly.

“Why? You love it right?” He said and still my cheeks.

“Baek, seriously, stop it. It ticklish. Stop,” I said and try to stop him.

“Okay okay,” He said and steal a peck my lips.

“Ugh. Now your saliva is all over my face, get away, I want to wash my face,” I said and push him. He just laughed at my reaction.

“Oh right, Yunhee, what were you doing at hospital?” He asked me from outside the bathroom.

“Oh that, nothing much,” I said as I went outside from the bathroom.

“You are not sick right?” He asked and held my shoulder and stick his forehead to my forehead.

“No, I just accompany Yunhae. She…” I was about to said she was pregnant, but thought I need to wait for her when she want to announce her pregnancy.

“She what?” He asked as he got curious.

“Nothing, She is nothing. It was a secret between sister and you didn’t need to know,” I said and went over to the bed.

“Come on, tell me. I won’t tell anyone about it,” He asked with his aegyo.

“No Baek. Wait until her to announce it. Anyway, your aegyo ,” I said and sat on the bed.

“You are not fun at all,” He said and sat beside me.

“Well we are not having fun. Anyway, have you packed your things yet?”

“Well I’m done with packing. From the beginning I didn’t bring that much, so I don’t need a long time to do the packing,”

“Oh. I’m so tired today. I want to rest first,” I said and lay on my bed. As I was trying to get some sleep, someone knock my door and Baekhyun opened it for me.

“Yunhee, Yunhae is asking for you,” Baekhyun said from the door and I get up from my bed.

“I have said it and he said to give birth to it. He said he will help with everything I need and he will be there when I delivered the baby, if the schedule allow him. The point is he accept me. He won’t abandoned me. He said to tell him if it is getting hard and never hide anything from him,” She said that and hugged her as she cry on my shoulder.

“Err, May I ask something?” I forgot Baekhyun was there when Yunhae said all of that.

“What is it?” Yunhae said and wipe her tears.

“What are you talking about? Who give birth? Who will delivered a baby?” He asked and have this very confused face.

“Oh, you didn’t tell him Yunhee? I thought you already tell him,”

“Well I was about to tell him, but I thought you should be the one who tell this thing,” I said and looked at her.

“Well, I am pregnant, Baekhyun,” She said it and I could see his eyes got larger.

“WHAT? YOU ARE WHAT?!” He shout and somehow the other boys heard that and get out from their room.

“Well, I should my parent first before the other know,” She said and looked around. I got the feeling she searched Luhan.

“Yeah eonni, you should tell eomma and appa first,” I said and pull her from Baekhyun and try to find Luhan.

“Are you serious? With who?” Baekhyun follow us and asked. The other boys just looked at us confused.

“With me. Why? You don’t like it?” Suddenly Luhan appear from behind Baekhyun.

“Woah hyung. Daebak. You work fast huh?” He said jokingly.

“Do you want to get beat up?” Luhan said and act like he was going to hit Baekhyun.

“Luhan, don’t touch my Baekkie,” I said and glare at him.

“Okay, I’m sorry,” He said and pretend like a kid when he was about to get punished.

“Don’t act like that. You are going to be a father now. Be matured a little bit,” Yunhae said and hit his shoulder.

“Don’t flirt with each other when there are people watching you,” Jong in said from in front of us. He was about to went to his room.

“Don’t complain and just get yourself a girl so you can flirt too,” Luhan said and tease Yunhae again.

“Now, can you two hurry up and tell my parent? You are going back to dorm soon,” I said and the couple just looked at each other and laugh.

“Okay mam,” They said together and walk ahead.

“You don’t need to worry about them. He will take full responsibility. But for marrying is a little bit hard, I think?” He said and pat my shoulder.

“Well I don’t care. I just don’t want my Eonni have a hard time to raise the kids alone,”

“He won’t let something like that happened. If he does I will beat him up and make his sense come back,”

“Hmm, Thanks Baekhyun. That would help me so much,”

“Now, should we get back to your room and get my princess some rest?”

 


 

A/N: Hello again :) I am back with an update this time... I really want to end it fast because it come to the end. may be after two or three chapter more and it will end. Thank you very much for your support till this time :) thanks for all the comments :) Your comments really motivated me to become better and better, and i hope the next time i write a story i don't have to made you wait for more than a year...

Once again Thank You very much to read my story.... And don't forget to comment :) Critics are acceptable, and sorry for some error in grammar or vocabulary :)