Epic Night

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Baekhyun’s pov

 

I like you, I love you

We love each other

But who are you?

What are we right now?

                                -Eugene-

It was the poems that I read in the practice room. It seems like impossible for her to forget about us right? It’s just like a drama, but it was reality we were talking about. I thought that maybe Yunhee didn’t love me anymore. I thought that Yunhee has another boyfriend. I thought that Yunhee didn’t want to have long distance relationship so she didn’t contact us and try to forget us.

It passed midnight by now. We are at dorm. The rest probably were sleeping while I was here staring at the ceiling and thinking about Yunhee. It just like two years ago when Yunhee suddenly disappear from my life and the others life. I was so depressed that I refused to eat and sleep. I was so exhausted that I faint when I was practicing. At that time, I was so glad that I have people like my member and Yunhae and Yunho at my side. I was able to get through the hardest time.

What actually happened to her? Why her siblings didn’t know her situation? Were her parent know it? Who was the one responsible for this accident? Why she lost her memories? How was she doing when she lost her memories? Who was the one who take care of her? That were my question that I couldn’t get rid of. It’s just like a mystery. Was Yunhae telling us the truth when she said she didn’t know about Yunhee’s condition?

“What the hell I was thinking about? It’s not my business anymore. It’s up to her if she didn’t want to tell us, why should I think about her?” I whisper to myself.

But I was worried about her. I can’t deny it. I know it. In my heart, I was really worried. No let me correct it, I am really worried.

“Geez, I should just go sleep. I am exhausted.” I said to myself as I cover my head with my blanket. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But as I thought, I can’t. It just made me remember my high school time.

“God, this is driving me crazy,” I said as I sat up and ruffled my hair. I was so frustrated. Having a busy schedule never made me go crazy like this.

I once thought that I will cry when I have to face my biggest fear, but in fact I never cry because of it. I never once thought that I will cry because of love. They said the one who cried because of love is a woman, so I as the real man thought that I will never cry because of love. But it was a big mistake. Who said those phrase was a biggest idiot. I cried just because I know that Yunhee disappear. And I cried again when I know that Yunhee probably once lost her memories. Stupid right? But that were the fact. And now I cried again when thinking about her life these past two years. It must be really hard for her to life without a single memories.

“Stop crying. Damn it!” I said to myself as I wipe my tears with my blanket. But it seem like my tears didn’t want to cooperate with me. Now my tears were flowing like a river.

“Baekhyun, you were awake?” Chanyeol asked me. It seems like I woke him up.

“Eo? Sorry yeol, didn’t mean to wake you up. Just go back to sleep. I will sleep in a few minutes,” I said as I wipe my tears.

“What happened? Want to talk with me? May be I can help you,” He asked as he sat up on his bed.

“Nothing Yeol. Just go back to sleep. I will manage myself,”

“And how can I go back to sleep when you are crying out loud?” Chanyeol asked with a concern in his voice.

“i-I- I’m sorry. I will stop crying,” I said and still trying to stop my tears.

“Don’t try to solve your problem by yourself. I’m here right now to help you. As your friend I don’t want you to suffer by yourself. If I can help, I will help you with all I can. Just don’t carry it yourself. It hurts me whenever I see you cry like this,” Chanyeol said.

“Yeol, it didn’t help me to stop my tears. If you want to help, just help me to stop this tears,” I said and still trying my best to stop my tears.

“Geez, you. Just talk to me. I can’t make a joke in a situation like this. Unlike you, you can turn my speech into a joke,”

“I don’t have any problem to share with you,”

“Don’t be stubborn Baek! I am willing to help you. Why can’t you just take it? Just tell me. Is it about Yunhee? Are you thinking about Yunhee again?” Chanyeol asked as he tried his best to don’t sound like he was mad.

“Yeah. I was thinking about Yunhee. I can’t sleep again because of Yunhee, again.

“Why? Yunhee is fine and back again. What are you worried about?”

“I didn’t know. I was just thinking why Yunhae and Yunho didn’t know about Yunhee lost her memories. And then I was thinking, may be Yunhae was lying when she said she didn’t know Yunhee situation. And then I was just thinking if her parent know about this. That’s all,”

“Then why are you crying like this?”

“That… I don’t know. It just that suddenly my tears were flowing out. And I can’t stop it,”

“Were you thinking about high school time?”

“No,” I said almost immediately. There was silence for a while. Chanyeol know it when I was lying. I will deny it within one second.

“Stop lying Baek. Were you thinking about high school time?” He asked again.

“Y-Yes,”

“Geez. No wonder you were crying like this. You just missed those time. Even though it was a short time, it was the most beautiful time in your life I guess. You fell in love for the first time. We were just one step behind from our dream. We have a great supervisor. We have a really great memories. Even though we fought sometimes, it was just make our bond deeper,” Chanyeol said and took his guitar besides from his bed. Then he started playing it.

When I heard Chanyeol play guitar, I felt so calm. My tears stop flowing. My mind was clear. All the bad thought were gone. It was magical that it was disappear. But it was true. It was like the past, when I cry for the first time because of love. Because my love was disappear. I know it sounds so girly, but It happened to me whenever my mood was down.

“Calm already?” Chanyeol stop playing his guitar.

“Yeah, thanks Yeol,” I said and tried to smile.

“Great. For now let’s just sleep or else you will be really exhausted tomorrow,” He said and place the guitar to it place.

“I will. Once again thanks yeol,” I said as I lied on my bed.

“That’s what the mean to have a friend,” He said and laugh a bit. I laughed too and tried to sleep. I know it sound a little bit gay, but after hearing Yeol playing guitar, I can sleep fine and sound.

 

 

Yunhee’s Pov

 

It was midnight and I was working on my music. I can’t sleep that night so I decided to make something producing. So I just continue my work. I was tired, but I can’t sleep. It happened since I am in South Korea. I always have a sleepless night. It was depressing, but there is nothing I can do.

“I will go to Daeho oppa grave. May be I can clear my mind. It has been six years. I will just absent for tomorrow,” I said as I stop writing my music. I was in state where I can get something to write and can’t rest.

I decided to turn on my notebook. I did some browse in Internet and found something interesting. It was a late post but I catches my attention.

 

Byun Baekhyun (EXO) Was Found Kissing a Girl

That’s the news title. I was curious so I clicked the news. Somehow it hurt my hearts reading the title. I felt betrayed, but I was the one who betrayed him. The page was open and I read the news.

 

Byun Baekhyun (23) was found by a fan kissing a girl. The girl was recognize by fans because she was always with EXO ever since the promotion for Growl. Some of fans said that the girl is Baekhyun’s girlfriend. Some fans said that they were seen together going to a movie theater in Seoul. But EXO fans weren’t mad to knowledge that Baekhyun was kissing a girl.

I read the article and found it strange. Wow, EXO fans were really considerate. They didn’t mad at the fact that Baekhyun was kissing a girl. And here I am can feel the jealously every inches in my body. And I continued reading the news.

As the evidence the fans were sharing a photo about them kissing. Please click the link below to see the picture with a high definition. So I click the link.

The picture was out and I felt so stupid. It was an edit picture. The girl in the picture was Luhan dressed like a girl. They edited it so that they look like kiss each other by lips. And after I saw the picture, I felt so relieved. At least his reputation didn’t get destroyed by some strange rumor.

“Hahaha, I’m so stupid. And here I am believed every word in the article. God, what a nice joke,” I said to myself. Somehow after I read those article, I felt so sleepy that I decided to sleep. I turn off the notebook and lied down on my bed.

That night I sleep fine and sound. I even had a dream. I dreamt about my High School time that I didn’t remember completely.

 

Author’s Pov

 

“Noona, What should we do?” Yunho asked Yunhae.

Yunho knew that Yunhee lost her memories. He knew it but he didn’t believe it. He was told by his uncle, Lee Soo Man. He thought that was a joke since his uncle like to joke around. He was mad at the moment and left the room. And ever since then, his uncle never call for him to talk about that matter, so he thought that his uncle was just joking.

Two years later Yunhae came into his room after she talked with Yunhee. She told him that Yunhee suffered amnesia for one year. And so he told her about what their uncle told him. Yunhae was really mad at him that she scold him for not telling her about the important news.

“I don’t know. I just can’t tell her,” Yunhae said and ruffled her hair.

“We should tell her at least. We can’t keep this a secret forever. Someday she will find out and I am sure she will be mad,” Yunho said and he looked at his sister.

“I know, I know. Just let me think how we can tell her about it,” Yunhae said and burry her face in her hands.

“Tomorrow, let’s tell her the truth tomorrow. We need to tell her fast,” Yunho decided and stood up from his seat.

“But, isn’t it to fast? She just recover from her amnesia,”

“No. We need to tell her fast,”

“But…”

 

 

 

“She need to know mom’s condition,”


A/N : Hey Hey! I'm back again :D I have free time right now, so i will update as much as i can. When my school started, may be i can't update that much. may be one chapter every month? Hehehehe. But i'm not joking, i can't update that much when i have school. Now i'm in high school, it's different from junior high. Every day i should go before the sun rises and back after the sun sets. hehehe. But i will try to make a chapter little by little :D 

I know it's dissapointing, but there is nothing i could do. I'm really sorry though. when my school started i can only reply your comment or messages. I will onlline through my phone, but not by notebook. For some weird reason, i can only write in my notebook. hehehehe

I want to thank you for you who subscribe my story. May be for you the number isn't much, but for me it's made me happy. You are my precious readers :D hehehe.

Also, please comment :D i always love to be able to communicate with my readers. Hehehe :D Love You guys :D <3 And Good night :D