Poems

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee’s pov

 

Today I have the intention to talk to Baekhyun. I have made up my mind and I will do that for sure. So here I am, in front of EXO’s practice room, holding a scrap book made by my friend back in England. I was taking a rest because it was lunch time and I thought that EXO was taking a break from practice.

I knocked the door and Chanyeol open the door.

“Oh, Yunhee. What are you doing?” He asked me and looked surprise.

“Hi. Mmm, just wondering if Baekhyun is here?” I asked and tried to look inside, but he cover the small space that he create. I thought he hate me for those two years sudden disappearance.

“Baekhyun. Baekhyun is buying us lunch. He just go with manager hyung,” he said and looked anywhere but my eyes. He is lying, that’s what I thought.

“Is that so? It’s okay then. Hmmm, can you sign this scrap book? My friend made this and once she heard that I will be working at SM she gave me her scrap book that she made after 4 years. Every member should sign this book. That’s what she said. Just sign everywhere you want, don’t cover the article completely. And she asked me to take your photo and pasted it on the last page, but could you do that for me? if you don’t want to it’s okay. Sorry for asking too much, bye I should go back to work,” I said and bid my goodbye.

I went to a café near SM building. I looked into space and thinking about the lie that Chanyeol told just now. It was obvious that he didn’t want me to meet Baekhyun. Either Baekhyun avoiding or just their plan to make me see Baekhyun as little as possible. It’s okay though, I have six months for that. I just have to focus on my work here and may be work faster so I can take some day off.

 

Baekhyun’s Pov

 

“Guys, Yunhee just drop by and gave me this scrap book that her friend made. Her friend want us to sign this book and paste our photo at the last page,” Chanyeol said after talking to Yunhee.

“Let see the scrap book, may be her friend paste some handsome picture of me?” Sehun said and joked around.

“As if, I think she is my fans, because I looked very cool when I talked about Galaxy,” Kris hyung said some nonsense about Galaxy again. Ever since EXO SHOWTIME, he can’t stop talking about Galaxy.

“No of course. She should be my fans, I am really attractive when I am singing,” Jongdae said and took the book from Chanyeol. He opened the book and smile brightly. I don’t know the reason, but let me guess, Yunhee’s friend must be Jongdae’s fan?

“See, I told you so. Now back off, I will sign the first page,” he said and grab some pen that magically appear

While Jongdae take a look at the book, I just lay down at the corner. For some reason I felt really tired. May be I didn’t have a good sleep? Should I sleep? Whatever, I will just sleep for a while.

I was about to sleep when Jongdae call all the member to look at the book. I didn’t give a about that, but he forced me to look at those lame book. Not being rude, but I’m not in the mood to have fun.

“This poems look weird,” Jongdae said to us. What? You called me for those poems?

“What is so weird from those poems she wrote?” I asked irritated.

“You didn’t even read the poems. And she wasn’t the one who wrote that. It’s her friends,” He said and gave the book to others.

“Yeah, it’s somehow weird and gloomy,” Lay said confirming what Jongdae said. I didn’t really care about that, I just want to rest.

“Here take a look at this Baek,” Kyungsoo said and passed me the book. “The poems is just sad. To think her friend wrote something like that about us, it’s just sad,” He continued while I was looking at the poems.

 

I thought that I know you for a while.

Were you my forgotten lover?

But it’s impossible right? We never meet even once.

But why does my heart keep telling me that you are the one?

 

What’s wrong with this poems? Forgotten lover? Is that a fans prayer?

“It’s really weird, but I don’t care. Just let me rest for a while, I am tired.” I said and lied down and closed my eyes.

“Do as you please, but I am really curious about her friend who wrote that. Hey Yeol, can I sign the page where the poems at?” Suho asked Chanyeol.

“Yeah Hyung, Yunhee said that you can sign it where ever you want,” Chanyeol said. Really, these guys were noisy, I can’t take a nap here.

“Guys, you are so noisy. What about those poems? Isn’t that a fans prayer? Us being their forgotten lovers, is that a joke? How can you forget your lover?” I said and get up and looked at the members. They just stare at me as if I was an alien.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you in bad mood? Is it because Yunhee?” Chanyeol asked me. I looked at him surprised. How can my sudden mood change caused by Yunhee?

“It’s nothing.” I said and looked down. Really, what’s wrong with me?

“Guys, I found something interesting,” MinSeok hyung said as he was looking through the book.

“What is it?” Tao asked and looked at Minseok Hyung in interested eyes.

“You see, there is a poem here. And it’s really sad. But it’s not the interesting point,” He said and once again scanning the book.

“Just get to the point,” Luhan Hyung said.

“Her friend wrote the writer for those poems. The poem you guys read and the one I found, I think it is related. And it seems like the writer lost her memories,” Minseok hyung said and passed the book around.

I saw the shock reaction by the member who know the writer name. And after the shock expression, they used this sad expression.

“That’s no way something like that happened right?” Jong In said. It was rare for him to comment on something like this.

“We didn’t know. It just seems impossible,” Junmyeon hyung said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked. I was confused by their reaction.

“See it yourself,” Kyungsoo gave me the book. I read the poems and the writter name. And just like others I was shocked and confused.

“No way, right?” I asked and looked around. The others just looked down or looked somewhere else.

“We didn’t know Baek, but according to her friend, it seems that she lost her memories. I think her memories are back right now? She know us really well,” Junmyeon hyung said.

“Impossible, how can that be?” I asked and drop the book. I felt like losing all my energy. I felt like a jerk to thought of something like she had another boyfriend at England.

“We still need to confirm it. We cannot be sure about it. But took the positive light Baek, she didn’t cheat on you. Just like I said, there must be a reason for her to lost contact with us,” Junmyeon said and patted my back.

I could feel my tears on my cheeks. My emotions were mixed. I felt so relieved that she wasn’t cheating on me. I felt so happy because she is alright now. Felt so guilty for accusing her to cheat on me and others. I felt so confused why her sibling didn’t know about this? Who was the one who responsible for this accident?

 

 

 

I like you, I love you

We love each other

But who are you?

What are we right now?

 

                                          -Eugene-

 

 


A/N : Hello there, double update here!!!! it's my first time to have a double update, i hope the next time i update will be another double update. hehehehe. I hope you love this surprise :D eventhough it is midnight, i can't sleep, so i decided to write another chapter :D it's not that long but i tried my best :D 

As always, please comment :D hehehe. I will be really happy if you want to comment, and i will reply it immediately if i don't have school or sleep. hehehe 

Anyway, Thanks for subscribing my story :D You guys are amazing :D I love you guys :D