Mini Concert

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

 

Yunhee’s pov

 

I woke up from my sleep. Yesterday was a long day, yet It was the best day ever since my Brother death. I already decided to change myself. I want to back to my old self. I miss that a lot. If you asked me do I want to change, my answer will always be YES. But if you ask how. Then I will answered I don’t know.

I really have no idea to change back. I already apologize to Yunhae and Yunho. And right now we are back just like the old day.

But how about the others? They don’t know the history, except Baekhyun. If I do apologize to them, they will only confused. And if I greet them with my old self, I will only scare them.

“Aih. What should I do?” I thought to myself. I really had no idea about this.

“Should I asked Yunhae and Yunho?” Again i talked to myself.

“No no no no. I don’t want to burden them.” Then I thought something else.

“May be, I could do that.” I said after I think for a while. Then I started preparing myself and go.

After some minutes I finish preparing myself. I went first. Usually I will go with Yunhae and Yunho. But not today. For the sake of my plan today, I will go first.

“Eonni! Oppa! I will go first. There was something I need to do before I go to school. So don’t worry.” I said to my half sleep twins and go.

 

-At school-

Hah, I hope they like it. Well I do this suddenly, so I don’t have much time for preparation.

You curious about what will I do? Well it’s nothing big. But I will do mini concert. In the past I did this many time. And everytime I did it, the seat will be full with audience. I stop it when Daeho oppa died. I canceled all the schedule. I knew, that was irresponsible. But that time, I really can’t do anything.

When will I do this concert? In lunch break.

Where will I do this concert? At the isolated room.  (If you forget, there is a room when Yunhee played piano. If it didn’t help, just looked at chapter 4.)

Who will be there at mini concert? Everyone in the special class.

Why i decided to do this concert? Because I want to apologize to everyone for being mean and cold.

What do I expect from this concert? I hope they will forgive me.

I looked around the room. I arrange some chairs for them to seat. I prepare some cookies and some drinks. I also prepare the invitation card. I also put that at the class room. I already did so much and I hope this will proceed as I hope.

 

-Lunch Break-

 

It’s time. I run to the isolated room and prepare myself there. In my calculation, they will be there fifteen minutes after the read the card. So I prepare myself immediately after the bell for Lunch break rang.

Just as I thought, they come fifteen minutes after they read the letter. I could saw their confused look. They really don’t have any idea about what happened. 

“Hello. Welcome at my mini concert. Please take a seat wherever you want,” I said and smiled at them. Some of them still confused about what happened. And some already understand it. Like Yunhae and Yunho.

“Huh? Why you suddenly decided to make mini concert?” Taeyeon asked.

“Th-That because I have something to tell. Anyway, before we started why don’t you take the food and drinks? I just heated them up. And I cooked that by myself.” I said and more than half of them run to the food stall.

In a minutes, they already back with plates that full of food.

“Okay. So please enjoy the meal.” I said and smile. They are still confused with my attitude today. Only Yunhae and Yunho didn’t. They really understand it very well and just enjoy the moment.

I started to play the piano. I played playing love a soundtrack from a film The Legend of 1900. After all this my favorite song in the film. In this past four years, I could felt a very big love from playing this song. In the film, the man played this song when he saw a girl. He couldn’t separate his eyes from the girl.

After I finished that song, I continued the concert. This time I played Because I Love You by Yiruma. If you asked me, why I choose this song. Because this song could represent my feeling to them. I really love them. And nothing could replace my love for them. Nothing. Even death couldn’t do anything for my love.

I continued playing. This time I played Yiruma’s song again. The title is Time Forget. I felt like my time has been stop ever since that day. The day when Daeho oppa dead. I really couldn’t do anything. All I could do was close my heart to others. I was good for nothing. And with this song, I decided to forget all of this. I really don’t need those memories. This time, I will forget everything. I will forget the feeling of lost. I will forget the feeling of sad. And I will always remember the love that he once gave me. I will always remember the happiness that once live in my heart.

Then I played If I Could See You Again still by Yiruma. I choose this song because I really want to meet Daeho Oppa. And right now, if I could see him again, I will tell him to not to worry again. I am fine with them right now. Because I’m sure he really worried about me. Because I no longer smile and happy. Always cold and sad. That’s why I will tell him not to worry anymore. That was no longer needed. With EXO and Eli in my side, everything gonnna be alright.

After that song, I change from piano to guitar. This time I sing and played the instrument. I played I See the Light from the film Tangled. Actually this song was dedicated for EXO. I could see the light for them. Together, as twelve, they will be a perfect group. The light that they radiated was very bright. They will be a very bright star. I will closed my eyes every time I looked at them.

I stop playing for a while. When I played that song, I smiled. I imagine they are on the stage with girls shouted their name. and I could felt really proud. At least I could show off to them, I was their class mate once.

“So. How was that?” I asked them. I just realize they didn’t touch their food at all.

“That was amazing. I was speechless.” Minho said.

“Yeah. That was worth to be paid. We are lucky could watch such an amazing performance for free.” Taeyeon said.

“Yunhee. The last song. What does it called?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Err… I see the light. Why? And actually I sang that for EXO.”

“Really? That was amazing!” Jongdae said.

“Aw, we envy you guys. We know her longer yet she never sang a song especially for us. You guys are lucky!” Yoona said.

“Don’t blame us sunbae-nim. We didn’t asked for that.” EXO said.

“Okay, okay. Shall we continued? Actually I want to sing a duet song. A Whole New World the soundtrack of animation Aladin. And I want Baekhyun to help me.” I said and smile widely. Well I choose him because he was the only one who finished his food.

“Why him?! Why can’t it be me??? I am much better than him. Please Yunhee, just let me do the duet.” Jonghyun said.

“No oppa. You didn’t finished your food. So I will let Baekhyun to help me since he is the only one who finished his food.” I said. I could see the whole people in this room shocked. Except Yunhae and Yunho. Why they were shocked? Because I never called them oppa or eonni.

“Baek, how long do you intend to make me wait?”

“Eh. Yes. Sorry.” He said and come to the front. I gave him the lyrics.

I grabbed my guitar back and played the song. I closed my eyes and played. This is my other favorite song. I ever watched Daeho oppa and HaeRin eonni sang this song. They sang it with full emotion. Until now I still could remember that day.

Baekhyun sang first. To be honest, his voice is really nice. I really love his voice. I really enjoyed the voice. It was soothing. His voice is unimagineable.

After He finished his part, I sang my part. I opened my eyes and looked at the lyrics. Then I accidentally looked at Baekhyun’s eyes. And somehow, I couldn’t stop to look at him. I was trapped by his eyes.

I didn’t realize it, that the song was ended. And it seems like Baekhyun didn’t realize it too. We just looked into each other eyes. Captivated by those eyes.

We come back to our world after we heard the clap from the audience. we looked at the audience and smile really wide.

“I hate to say this. But Baekhyun’s voice is really nice.” Jonghyun said. We just smiled at him.

“Thank you sunbae.” Baekhyun said and smiled. But Jonghyun just pouted.

“Anyway. You guys should finished the food. I know, everytime I perform, you guys didn’t eat. So eat first, then I will continue.” I said.

I grabbed some food to eat. I was hungry too. But I didn’t eat much. Then I search for some seat. I looked the empty seat beside Baekhyun. So I walked toward him and asked if that was okay with me sit there.

“Hey, Do you mind if I sit here?” I asked Baekhyun.

“huh. No! just sit.”

“thanks,” I sit and started to eat.

“So, how is that?” I asked him?

“What?”

“The performance. Is that good enough?”

“Huh? That was amazing Yunhee. The best concert I ever watch.”

“Really thank you.” I said and smiled again. Today I smiled a lot.

“But what make you think to do this concert?”

“Hmm… after we talked yesterday. I decided to change myself. I really feel lonely even though you guys always beside me. And with this concert I want to apologize to them for being mean and cold toward them.”

“Really? That’s good. I am happy I could help you to make those decision.” He said and grinned.

“Whatever. Oh yeah. Could you help me again? For the closing song I want to sing Way Back Into Love. So please help me.” I said and do a little aegyo.

“How could I reject that when you asked me like that?” He said and ruffled my hair.

“Hah. I know it will be work. My aegyo is the best right? No one can compare that. Not even Sehun and Tao.” I said and laughed.

“hahaha, that’s true. Yours is the best.”

“Thank you. Oh! It seemed like the other already finished with the food. Gottat back to the concert. I will call you when it was the time.”

“How many songs are left?”

“Around two or three.”

“okay then. Good luck.”

“Thanks Baek.” And I came back to the front.

I sang two more song. And it’s time for the ending song. I called Baekhyun again and make the other boys singer envy with Baekhyun.

Just like I said, I sing Way Back Into Love. I choose this song because I want to back with my old self when there were so much love. Family love. Not romantic love, but it’s still a love right?

This time I sing with piano. Baekhyun just sing like before. And for the second time, I sing while I looking at his eyes. It seems like once you looked into his eyes, you will be trapped there. And can’t be separated.

After some minutes, we finished the song. Just like before, we couldn’t separate our eyes. We looked into each other eyes for a long time until someone shouted.

“Yah! Don’t stare too long. Or else it will became staring contest.” Chanyeol shouted. We blushed when we heard that.

“Ssssht Chanyeol. Don’t be like that. Because of you, the moment was ruined. It would be great if they kissed there.” Yunhae said.

“No! I won’t allow it. Yunhee can’t kiss at this age!” Yunho protest.

“Oh shut up. You just don’t want she do that faster than yours right?” Yunhae said back.

“What?! How could you said that?! Stupid girl!”

“Hey! I am older than you. How could you call me stupid? Nerd!”

“Nerd?! y nerd?”

“y your . Aish, anyway Why you suddenly make this concert?” Yunhae said as she end the fight.

“Ah! I almost forget eonni! Actually, I want to apologize to all of you who are in this room. I want to apologize for being mean and cold toward you guys. I never respect you as I always called you with just name. But from now on, I want to change. I will call you oppa and eonni for you who is older than me. So please forgive me.” I said as I bowed. I didn’t dare to look up. I was afraid they will be mad.

“Stand straight Yunhee. You don’t need to apologize. Actually we should be the one who apologize to you. We always asked you this and that. And you never once complain. And for you cold attitude, we could understand that. Maybe some of them didn’t. But you don’t need to apologize to us. You didn’t do something wrong to us.” Taeyeon said. The others just nodded and agree her words.

“Ne dongsaeng. Why would you apologize? Instead we want to thank you for all this time. You really help us a lot you know.” Victoria said.

“But, I always reject you harshly. I didn’t help much too.”

“No. You always help us. You are our precious Dongsaeng, unnie, and noona to us. So don’t worry.” Junmyeon said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!” They said in unison. I just stood there and didn’t know what to do anymore. I just smile widely. I was so happy for the first time after four years.

“Thank you, Oppa, Eonni, and my Dongsaeng, Sehun, Tao, and Kai. Thank You.” I said. Then after that we did a very big hug.

“Anyway! In less than three month, there will be a music festival right?” Luhan asked. The other just nodded.

“And I heard that not all the special class could perform in the festival right?” He asked again and we just nodded.

“Then, because of the limited space, how about we send Yunhee and Baekhyun to do some duet performance?” He asked again. This time we just stood there and did nothing. But not long after that the others agree.

“yeah! That was a good idea.” “Hmm, that was good. And for sure I will watch their performance.” “You are genius Luhan!” and the others comment.

But not long after that, they stop and looked at me and Baekhyun

“What? “ I asked.

“So do you agree?” Yunhae asked

“Agree to what?”

“Agree to do the duet of course.”

“err… I… I…”

“I agree.” Baekhyun suddenly said and smile widely. I looked at him with a ‘are you crazy’ looked.

“Yunhee, Baekyun already agree. How about you?” Yunhae asked again.

“Alright. I agree.” I said in defeated. And after that they jumped and cheers around.

“Hey, let’s go back. You guys still need practice. Especiall EXO and Eli. They are going to the Youth Battle final. And for other sunbaes, you will perform at Youth Battle final right?” I asked again.

“Oh Yunhee. Don’t be such a kill joy. Let’s enjoy this moment for a while.” Taemin said.

“No oppa. Practice. You don’t want make any mistake right?”

“But…”
“No buts. Let’s go back.” I said and they just nodded.

I was the last stay there. The other already get out from the room. I still in the room because I need to arrange the chairs.

I was in the middle of cleaning when I felt someone poke my shoulder. I was so shocked at first. But when I saw Baekhyun, I felt relieved.

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” I scoled Baekhyun.

“Oh you were shocked. Sorry. I didn’t mean that.”

“So what do you want?”

“I want a kiss.” He said and I could felt my face is burning.

“W-what?”

“Hahahaha. Just kidding.” He said and laughed at my reaction.

“You are so mean. I won’t talk to you anymore.” I said and leave him in the room. But before I could take two steps, he caught my hands.

“Wait. I was just kidding. Sorry.”

“Apologize not accepted.”

“Please Yunhee don’t be mad. I am really sorry.” He said and use his puppy eyes. He looked like want to cry.

“Hahahaha. You looked funny.” I laughed.

“HUH? So that was revenge eh?”

“Yup. So, what do you want? I need to clean this room.”

“Errr… I-I… You know that I love you right?” He said straightforward. I just nodded. And suddenly he kneeled down.

“I know this is weird, but here,” He said as he lift his hand and give a stalk of red tulip.

“Here, I found it in a florist near the park. And I bought this for you. Please accept this.”

“But, Baek, do you know what it means?”

“Yes I know it. That’s why I give it to you.” He said. I was speechless. My heart beat really fast right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know this is lame, but… Do you want to be my girlfriend?”


a/n: Hai hai!! I'm back....  

How is this chapter? Do you like it??? Please COMMENT hehehehehe... Really Thank YOu for You :D