Special Chapter : Kyungsoo's Love Story

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Author pov’s

 

“Angel, I have news!” Baekhee yelled at Angel.

“Don’t call me with that name. Just call my Korean name.” Angel yelled back.

“Arasso. Anyway, that isn’t important! I have an important news!” Baekhee said as she sit beside Angel, or you could say Haejung.

“What is the important news? I am busy.” I said jokingly.

“Busy? All you did was sit and stare at the sky. Aish, anyway! We have twelve hot boys transfer to our school. I heard they are finalist for Youth battle. OMG! You should see them. They are really handsome and cute.” Baekhee said.

“Hah, as I expected, it was boys. Anyway I’m not interested.” Haejung said coldly. It’s true that she didn’t interest in boys. Except that boy.

“Geez, don’t be so cold like that. They are eye candy. And I think they are better than that cry baby boy you met when you were in 15.” Baekhee said.

“Whatever. Anyway-“

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-“ Haejung was cut by those girl scream. The scream made Haejung glared at the girls. But it has no effect because they are so far from the scene.

“OH MY GOD!! There they are!! Looked Haejung! They are EXO that I talked about.” Baekhee suddenly yelled. Haejung was pissed off by her friend, but she looked toward them.

She could see Yunhee, with many boys tailed behind her, and a girl beside Yunhee. At first she thought the girl was Yunhae, Yunhee twin sister. But it’s not.

Then she looked at the boys. She looked at them carefully. It’s true, they are eye candy.

She looked at the one by one and stop at this boy. He isn’t that tall. He has big eyes. She was surprised when she saw that boy. He is the boy that she fell in love with in the hospital.

“Do Kyungsoo.” Haejung whispered accidentaly

“Huh? Did you say something?” Baekhee asked and looked at Haejung.

“Nothing. Hey got to go first. Bye!” And then Haejung went and left her friend behind.

“Huh? What was that?” Baekhee said. “Whatever, she has been weird ever since she was a kid. OMG! EXO!! Wait for meeee~” And Baekhee followed that big group.

-Meanwhile Haejung-

“That was Kyungsoo right? He was in EXO?” Haejung talked to herself. She couldn’t believe what she saw. The boy she met at hospital was her first love. She met Kyungsoo right before her surgery. And because of him, she want to do the surgery. And right now she is totally fine.

The first time she met Kyungsoo was when she was eight. She has leukemia and need treatment. She went to this big hospital in Seoul. Her brother is a doctor in that hospital.

That day, she got permission to leave her room. So she decided to look around the hospital. Suddenly she heard a loud scream. She was curious and followed the scream. It’s end up in her brother room. She peeked inside and found a boy crying because he didn’t want to be inject.

“Brother,” Haejung said and enter the room.

“Oh, Angel. How are you? Are you allowed to leave your room?” Her brother asked.

“I’m fine. Brother, why is that Oppa crying?” Haejung said and pointed at the boy.

“Hm? Oh! Because he was afraid of needle.” Her brother said.

“Why? Needle isn’t scary at all.” Haejung said to the boy.

“No-hiccup- It is hurt. I don’t want it!” The boy said.

“Then, play with me if you don’t want to be inject.” Haejung said.

“I want! Let’s play!” The boy said.

“You can’t Angel, Kyungsoo. You are sick, and need to be inject.” Haejung’s brother said.

“I don’t want it! I want to play with her.” The boy cry again.

“Then, next time don’t sick anymore.” His mother said.

“I won’t. I promise. But please don’t inject me,” The boy said.

“Oppa! How about you play with me after you got inject?” Haejung said.

“I don’t want it! I don’t want to be inject. It hurt.”

“But it isn’t. Look. It isn’t hurt right?” Haejung said and pointed at her brother who successfully inject the medicine.

“Huh? It’s true. It didn’t hurt.” The boy said and jumped off from his mother.

“Okay. Let’s play.” Haejung said and left the room.

“Kaja!” The boy said and held Haejung hand.

“Where should we go?” The boy asked.

“Let’s go to hospital’s garden. Today the flower are blooming.” Haejung said and lead the way. They arrived at the garden. Just like she said, the flowers were blooming.

“It’s beautiful. By the way, what is your name? My name is Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo.” The boy said.

“My name is Angela. Or you could call me Haejung. But I prefer Angel.” She said and smile at Kyungsoo.

“Okay then, Angel what flower do you like the most?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I like lilies,”

“Why?”
“Because they are white?”

“Do you like white?”

“I love white.”

“It suit you,” Kyungsoo said.

“Huh?”

“White, it suit you. Because you are like Angel. Angel colour is white right?” Kyungsoo said and smile at Haejung.

“Is that so? Thank you.”

“Hey Angel, what kind of flower is this?” Kyungsoo asked and pointed at Queen Anne's Lace.

“Queen Anne’s Lace?”

“Oh it’s the name?”

“Yup. And the meaning is Fantasy.”

“Fantasy. What a nice flower.”

“Oh right! Do you have a dream?” Haejung suddenly asked.

“Dream. Of course. I have many dream, but only this one that I hope can be true.”

“What is that?”

“I want to be a singer. Not alone, but together with my friends. I hope that day will come.” Kyungsoo said.

“A group of singer? Or an idol group?”

“To be exact, it is idol group.”

“Really?? Woah, Daebak. If that so, then I will became your number one fans.” Haejung said and smile.

“Really? Thanks. How about you? Do you have a dream?”

“I have one. But it’s kind of hopeless.” She said bitterly.

“What kind of dream?”

“I want to be a dancer.” Haejung said and looked at the lilies.

“Dancer? That’s great. You should become one. Then I will cheered for you in every performance.”

“But that is impossible for now.” She smile sadly.

“Why?” Kyungsoo asked and there was long paused before she answered.

“bec-“ She was cut by someone.

“Kyungsoo. Let’s go home.” Kyungsoo’s mom said.

“Okay.” Kyungsoo said and looked at Haejung.

“Then, I will come and visit you tomorrow. What room are you in?”

“It’s okay. But if you really want to visit tomorrow, then come to room 204. The room is on second floor. The same floor as my brother room.” She said and smile brightly.

“Okay. Let’s go back first.” And they went back to the hospital.

“Then, see you tomorrow?” Haejung said as the arrived inside the hospital.

“Yup. See you tomorrow. Bye.” Kyungsoo said and run to her mom and got scold by the nurse because he was running in the hall. After that she went back to her room.

 

The next day Kyungsoo come again just like he said. And the day after that, and the day after that again for three months. One day, Kyungsoo didn’t come to visit Haejung. It continued until one month. It made Haejung sad. But she didn’t hate Kyungsoo. Because she believe, there must be a reason for him not to visit her anymore.

After some years, it’s time for her to take a surgery. Her condition worsen day by day, and chemotherapy didn’t have any effect anymore. She became bald. Her beautiful hair was falling because of the radiation.

Because the chemotherapy didn’t have any effect on her, they decided to take a surgery. But it’s different from the other surgery. Normally the surgery she had just a little surgery. But right now, she will have a big surgery. And the success rate isn’t 100% and that made her worried. But in the end she did it. Fortunately, the surgery was a big success. After some month her hair grow again. And she became normal. She could went to school again.

After a year, she got discharge from the hospital and can go to school. She could do sport, but not a heavy sport. She could dance again, just don’t push herself to hard. And because she is a talented dancer, she enter SM Art High School. And she hope she could be SM entertainment choreographer.

It’s not as easy as she thought. At first she couldn’t make friends. But right now she got a friend. Her name is Baekhee.

Haejung is one of those genius dancer. Her move is flawless. She could do ballet, freestyle, even breakdance. She could do anything. In dance.

Suddenly Haejung head started pounding. It has been a long time since she could feel this way. It hurts so much that made her unconscious.

A boy look a girl unconscious. The boy hurried over the girl. He shocked her body, but she didn’t move. He check her pulse and her breathing. It’s still functioning, so he hurriedly call his friend for help.

His friend come over and looked what happened to him.

“What is it Jongin?” Baekhyun asked and go to Jongin. The others followed after him.

Not long after that, a big group crowded Jongin with an unknown girl.

“Who is she? What did you do?” JunMyeon asked.

“I did nothing hyung! I just saw her unconscious so I decided to help. Is that wrong?” He said.

“Anyway, let’s brought her to infirmary first.” Yunhee said and lead the way.

Jongin and the girl pass by Kyungsoo. He looked at the small figure in Jongin hands. Suddenly Kyungsoo remember about the girl she met in the hospital.

“Angel?” Kyungsoo whispered to himself. Unfortunately Yixing, the nearest person to Kyunsoo, heard that.

“Angel? You saw an Angel? Did you saw a Unicorn?” Yixing asked. Kyungsoo just looked at his hyung as if he was the weirdest species ever in the world.

“Hyung, you must go to a doctor, I think something is wrong with your head.” Kyungsoo said and walked toward Jongin.

“Hey, what is wrong with me liking a unicorn?” Yixing asked himself.

Anyway, right now, fourteen people were in infirmary. The nurse said that she was just too tired from her practice. But it’s better to check on the hospital, because she had an illness before.

“Then, take care of her first. I will go for a bit.” The nurse said and leave us.

“Anyway, all of us can’t stay here. It will disturbed her rest.” Kris said.

“Then I will stay in here.” Kyungsoo said.

“Alright then. Take care.” And then the member left him alone.

Right now Kyungsoo is alone with Haejung. He just looked at Haejung petite body. He examine her face. The chubby face he used to know was gone. The small girl he met before was gone. Replaced with a tall skinny figure in front of him.

“Angela, please stay healthy the way you are. Don’t get sick anymore. Don’t push yourself too much. Please be well for yourself and for me,” Kyungsoo said as he her hair softly.

“Angela, I know I’m selfish. But please don’t forget me. I also won’t forget you. Right now, my dream is in front of my eyes. I am working hard for this dream and I also know that you are working really hard for enter this school right? I can’t help you much. But let’s do our best together. The two of us will walk different path to reach our dream, but if we work together, we will be alright. One day for sure, we will stand on the same stage. I am singing and you are dancing. The two of us will make the best performance,” He said and still her hair softly and looked at her with lovely eyes.

“I… Oppa… Always love you Angel. From the past until now. I will always love you,” He said and kissed her forehead.

“Right now, I don’t have enough courage to tell you when you are awake. But I can’t keep this feeling anymore. So I confess to you,” He said and looked at her.

“Is what you said true?” Haejung asked suddenly that surprised Kyungsoo.

“I-I-I-…” Kyungsoo can’t said a word. He was too surprised.

“Oppa, do you love me?” Haejung asked about what she heard.

“Y-Y-yes. I love you. From we were kids. I love you,” Kyungsoo gathered all his courage to tell his feeling.

“Then why are you leaving me?” 

“That time, I need to move. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. But I really regret didn’t telling you about that. I really missed you. And I was really surprise seeing you carried by Jong In,”

“Oh. But I’m alright. After you left, I undergo a surgery. It was a big success. So I am healthy right now,” Haejung said as she show a sign that she is healthy.

“Is that so? I’m glad,” Kyungsoo said and felt really relieved. “Well, I need to go. You should rest more. Bye,” Kyungsoo stood up from his chair and was about to leave. But Haejung hold his hand. Kyungsoo looked at Haejung whose had was looking down.

“Is there anything you need?” Kyungsoo asked and looked at Haejung weird behavior.

“Oppa, from the first time I met you, I thought that you were adorable. We got along really well. And in no time I fell in love with you,” Haejung said and made Kyungsoo surprised.

“Angel…”

“Oppa, when you left me alone, I was really sad. I always tried to think positive, but I always thought that you hate me so you left,” Haejung said and still looking down.

“You are my first love, Kyungsoo. And it never changed. After the surgery, I chase after my dream. Just like you. And so here I am. Are you proud of me?” Haejung asked as she looked into Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“I’m very proud of you. You win over those biggest hindrance in your life. I never thought that our feeling is mutual,” Kyungsoo said as he ruffled Haejung’s hair.

“Oppa, stop,” Haejung whined like a little kid. In Kyungsoo’s eyes, the Haejung right now is really adorable.

“Angela, let me said this for you. I Do Kyungsoo love Angela with all his heart. So Angela, will you be my girlfriend?” Kyungsoo said that as he kneeled beside Haejung’s bed. Haejung just sat on the bed and looked at Kyungsoo.

“What is your answer?” Kyungsoo asked again.

“Yes oppa. I will,” Haejung said and smiled widely. She never smile like that ever since Kyunsoo left her.

Kyungsoo stood up and hug Haejung. He was beyond happy right now. And That’s how Kyungsoo and Haejung start as a couple.

 

 

­-fifteen years later-

 

_Seoul Central Hospital_

“How is Angel condition?” Kyungsoo asked Haejung brother, who is a child doctor at that hospital.

“Right now she is in the surgery room. You just got here right? You must be tired. Take a rest first,” Haejung’s brother, HanSol said as he gestured Kyungsoo to take a seat.

“How long she is in there?” Kyungsoo asked Hansol.

“It has been five hours,” Hansol said.

“God, why does it have to be that long? I hope Angel will be alright,” Kyungsoo said and pray.

“Everything’s gonna be alright,” Hansol said and pat Kyungsoo back.

They wait two hours more before the doctor leave the surgery room. When the doctor out, She was surrounded by Kyungsoo, Hansol, and others who came within those two hours.

“Who is Do Haejung husband?” The doctor asked before she answered their question.

“Me. it’s me. How is Haejung condition?” Kyungsoo asked with curiosity that can killed a cat.

“First congratulation Mr. Do, your wife gave birth to a healthy son and daughter. You got a healthy twin. And for Mrs. Do condition is alright. She is just tired from parturition. Right now she is asleep in her room. Later please come by to my office to give your children names, so we can make the birth certificate. Now, please excuse me,” The doctor said and left the scene.

Everyone in there, especially Kyungsoo felt really happy. Right now he is a father of the twins. Everyone in there congratulate Kyungsoo. And they decided to take a look at the baby.

“Yah Kyungsoo, you cheeky brat. You got a Twin! A Twin! So lucky. You got two babies at the same time. By the way what are their names?” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol just got a son last month. He always want to have a daughter, but it’s not like he wasn’t happy with the fact that his wife was giving birth to a son.

“Well, I already discuss it with Haejung before. For the boys it is Do Junsoo. For the girl Do Junhae,” He said as he looked at the babies from outside the baby room.

 

“Congratulation Kyungsoo. Finally you are a father. You are really blessed to have a twins. I hope that they have a beautiful voice like you and dance skill like Haejung,” Yunhee said and pat Kyungsoo shoulder.

“Yunhee, you came? Anyway, thanks.” He was surprised but grateful.

“Hahaha. Of course I would came with my ‘boyfriend’,” Yunhee said looked beside her.

“Well, I should go to Doctor’s office first. Bye guys, see you at Haejung’s room,” Kyungsoo said and left the others. The others went to Haejung’s room.

 

After Kyungsoo finished his business with the Doctor, he went to Haejung’s room. He looked at sleep figured on the bed. She looked really peaceful. The big tummy was gone. She gained some weight, but still looked beautiful.

“What are you looking at?”Haejung asked with eyes still closed.

“You are awake?” Kyunsoo asked and got surprised.

“Yeah, I can’t sleep. I want to see my baby,” Haejung said and open her eyes.

“Sleep first. I will promise you to bring the baby here when you wake up later,” Kyungsoo said.

“But I can’t fall asleep until I see my babies,” Haejung said with aegyo. She knew it was Kyungsoo’s weakness.

“Your aegyo can’t affect me now. You look so ugly that it didn’t look cute at all. You should sleep, okay? I will sing for you,” Kyungsoo said and started to sing a lullaby. After singing it one minute, Haejung went back to sleep.

 

 

“Good night my baby, I love you,”


A/N : Hello people :D i will give you this speacial chapter that i made a really long time ago, like one year ago? But i edit some part. Even though it gave some clue how the main story will end, i hope you don't mind :D Well this is my last update before i go to sleep :D 

Please enjoy and comment like always :D I love you :D <3

p.s: If you really don't want any leak about how the main story end, please comment and i delete it and save it until the main story finished :D Good night all :D