Love Confession?

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee's pov

Today is the day when we will perform. Anyway, Yunhae, Yunho, and I won't perform as Eternity. Because Eternity is a mysterious band that no one know what their looked like. Our identity was secret. So today we will perform as School Director's children. It's a long story how we ended up as School Director's children, when we are not. 

Anyway, that wasn't important. The important thing right now is the performance. Our room were used by EXO. Eli and Eternity couldn't use the room anymore. We would like to practice singing, but EXO played their music loud enough to make us deaf. 

Well, it's alright. I could see their performance with charisma. They were charming. Very charming. My heartbeat skip a beat when Baekhyun winked at me. My heart beat so fast everytime i watched Baekhyun, and my eyes always follow every Baekhyun's movement. 

They finish their rehearsal. Yunhae, Yunho and Eli clapped their hands. Only me didn't, instead i only looked at Baekhyun. Today he looked different. He was more handsome than before? Aish, i don't know. I won't care anymore. 

I was still in dazed until Yunhae whispered this silly things.

"What is that Yunhee? Fall in love with Baekhyun already?" She said.

"Don't be silly. Who fall in love with him?" 

"You of course. Who else? Our granny?"

"Quit with that assumption about me fall in love with him."

"Well, i was helping you to realize things faster, You are slow anyway."

"What things? And i'm not slow!"

"You are stubborn. I don't care anymore. Just don't cry to me and say something like brokenheart to me someday!" She said and leave me alone. 

What broken heart? Stupid sister, who will broke their heart? Who will cry? The answer is not me.

 

 

Right now is lunch break for normal class. Just as i planned, we will perform there at the field. No one know us, EXO was forgotten by students as they just went there for three hours. And Eli, from the start she just got dragged by EXO. As for me, Yunhae, and Yunho, They knew us as School Director's children. So they won't pay attention at us, they were affraid to get expelled from this school.

Anyway, we were preparing everything. The sound system wasn't that big. Just a normal speaker, little radio, and mike there. The field became our stage.

After checking everything, we started our performance. The first one who perform was EXO, followed bye Eli, and the last was Me and my siblings.

We didn't wear any costume. No make up, just the plain face.  After all, it was like rehearsal before their actuall stage. 

Exo started their performance. Student started to gathered to watch their performance. Girls started squelling whey they saw bunch of handsome and cute boys performing infront of their eyes. I could see that many girl fall in love with EXO already. Girls who were curious started to see them. No one left the place since EXO performing. Not even the boys who gathered to watched them. After they finished their performance, The students started to cheered for them.

I could say that the performance was success. And EXO back to our gathering point as Eli walked to the middle of the field. EXO backed with a really wide smile. I could say they already satisfied with their performance.

Eli already ready to sing. So i pressed the play button on the radio. The music started to play, and Eli started to sing. Eli voice was sweet and powerfull. She had amazing voice. The first time i heard her sing, i already knew she got a potential, but that time, she couldn't bring the feeling of the song that she sing. 

Now she was singing again. With different song, and more simple, yet it was more beautiful than the first time i heard. She could transfered the feeling to audience very well. I was impressed when i heard her sing this. 

I watcher her sing and the audience. No more sceaming, no cheer. No dance, there were nothing except enjoy the song. She didn't lose any audience, instead the audience were increase. 

"Yunhee-ah, i think i want her to be in Eternity." Yunho said. 

"I also want her. She was amazing." Yunhae said.

"But this is not enough to make her join." I said coldly. It strange, she could sing the song perfectly, but why i still feel something is off?

"What? It's still not enough to make her join us?" Yunho said.

"I mean, i felt something wrong in her. Her voice is great, she could sing that song very well, that was one diffucult song. She could made the audience felt touched. But still something was off. And i don't know that. It was something related to her voice." 

"Her voice? But i didn't hear anything wrong from her voice." Yunhae said. As she said that, Eli voice suddenly cracked up. It became hoarse and the next thing she lost her voice. 

I was shocked. In fact everyone was shocked. Her sweet, gentle, and powerfull voice was dissapeared. The audience started whispering. EXO, Yunho, Yunhae, and i approached her. When we got there, Eli suddenly fainted. We were panicked. Jongdae carry her in bridal style and brought her to infirmary. 

"We are sorry for something like that to happened. So could we continued the performance? We still have one performance." Junmyeon asked the audience. The girls started to squell when they heard that. 

"Alright, let's welcome the triplet! Yunhae, Yunho, and Yunhee!" Chanyeol shouted. We back to grab our instumental. Yup, We didn't sing or dance, but we played instrumental. I played flute, Yunhae played violin, Yunho played guitar. We played Lucky by Jason Mraz.

We finished our song. The audience were smiling to us. After our performance we bowed and said thankyou. After that we rushed to infirmary. To be honest i was worried about Eli condition. 

We arrived at infirmary. I entered the room and looked at Eli sleep peacefully. 

"Eli is okay. She just can't under the sun for a long time." Jongdae said. I sighed in relieved when i know that. 

"I thougth something bad happened. Geez, why she didn't tell me earlier? I could borrow the auditorium,"

"But no one would entered the auditorium, that was indoor right?" Suddenly Eli woke up. 

"Eli, you woke up! I was really surprise when you suddenly fainted. Oh! Your voice back!" I said. The others just looked at me, confused. I'm not like this usually. Yunhae and Yunho probably smiling. It was the old me. Caring and kind, sometimes annoying. 

"Well, I just need drink water though, and  everything is back," She said and smile. 

"Geez, really, how could you said it like that?" 

"Yunhee-ah, it's alright, nothing to worry about."

"If you say so, Let's go back to our class. You need rest." I said and the others nodded. 

We walked back to our class. Eli was walking with Jongdae. They really looked nice together. 

"Yunhee-ah, don't looked at them with envy eyes," Yunhae teased me. 

"What? Look at who?" 

"Eli and Jongdae. You envy them right?"

"Don't be silly. I'm not envy at them." 

"If you said so. But someone envy them," 

"Who?" I asked. Really Yunhae really confusing.

"Baekhyun." She said. When i heard his name, my heart beat really fast. 

"W-What? So, What if he envy them?" 

"Nothing, Why don't you walked with Baekhyun? You guys looked nice together." She teased me for billion times already.

"Stop teasing me. Mind your buisness, Yunhae."

"I'm not teasing you. Anyway, about moving on. You already success today. Just now when you worried, you back to your old self ne? That caring and kind but sometimes annoying side is back." She said and smiling.

"Geez, i already know that, I don't need you to tell me that. And about move on, it was easier than i thought it will be." 

"If you want to try you could do that. OH! BAEKHYUN-AH!" She shouted suddenly. My heart reacted. It was beating so fast right now.

Baekhyun looked at Yunhae. He approached us.

"What is it Yunhae?" He asked.

"Could you walked with Yunhee?" She asked. My eyes widened when i heard that. I glared at her, but she just winked at me.

"But why?" Baekhyun asked, He was confused with Yunhae sudden request.

"Err, just walked with her. Bye," She said and run off to the others. I was left without choice, so i walked back with Baekhyun. 

"What's with her?" Baekhyun asked. 

Because she want to matchmaking us. I even don't have feeling with you except this fast heart beat i have everytime you are near or everytime i heard your name. I wanted to say that. But there is no way i could say that.

"I don't know. She always wierd," I said coldly.

"Wah, You are back. You know, i was quite surprise to saw your worried expression." He said. I looked at him confuse.

"Surprise? I was always like that." 

"Not always, But i admitted you sometimes like that."

"That was the old me. When i was small i was like that, until i reached tweleved years old."

"Why?" he asked. I was hesitated to tell him the thruth. But in the end i told him.

"Because my brother died." I said as i looked up. 

"Ah, sorry to heard that."

"It's okay."

"If i could asked, Why you change after your brother died?" He asked. For awhile, i stop walking when i heard that. "Ah sorry, you don't have to answer that." He continued.

"Ah, sorry. It just. I just i love my brother so much."  I answered. I could felt my tears in my eyes. 

"Oh. Yunhee? Yah, don't cry. I'm sorry. I don't mean it like that." He apologize when he saw my tears. I wiped my tears. Everytime i wipe that, new tears will fall down. I turned around. I don't' want Baekhyun see me crying. 

"Looked here Yunhee. Don't cry okay? I'm sorry. If i know it would be like that, i won't asked. So please don't cry. You made me worried if you cry like this." He said as he wiped my tears. 

"Uljima." He said again and hugged me. At first i was shocked.  At the end, i hugged him too. I burried my face on his chest. I could heard his heart beat. It was the same as mine.

"Guys! I will bring Yunhee somewhere first! Don't worry about us" He shouted to the others. Then he brought me to school garden. 

We arrived at Sunflower garden. I stopped walking when i arrived there. It such a wasted the flower didn't bloom yet. Well right now is winter, and since Sunflower bloom at summer, so it still a long way to go.

"It was his favorite flower." I said as i looked at the deserted garden. "The meaning of this flower is i always looking for you, everywhere you are." I said again.

"Huh?" 

"The meaning of the flower. Every flower have a meaning"

"What is your favorite flower then?"

"Red tulip."

"What is that meaning?"

"Love confession. Red tulip mean Love confession." 

"Woah... So when you want to confess to a girl, you should use Red tulip heh?"

"Not always. Usually people will you red rose. It also have the same meaning."

"How about you? Which one do you prefer? Rose or Tulip?"

"Of course Tulip. I love that flower. But if someone gave me Rose, it's alright." 

"Then," He said but paused. He seemed hesitated to tell me.

"Then what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then, i will bring you a bouquet filled with Red Tulip,"


a/n : Update for today :) Baekhyun unconciously confess to her >,<  

hahahaha, Anyway, comment as always :) 

And to Baekhyun, Happy Late Birthday... I forgot to write this yesterday >,< kekekeke