Twin sister

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee's pov

 

"You- What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Of course to see you, my beloved sister," She said.

"Since when? When you came here?" 

"Since... Since 'Should i move on', and bla bla bla.."

"You... What did you know?" 

"Everything. Anyway you were talking about him right?" She said as she approach me.

"No," I said and bit my lower lip.

"You are lying," 

"No." 

"yes,"

"No."

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes Yunhee!"

"No, Yunhae!"

"I said yes!"

"Aish what ever." I give up. She was too stubborn.

"Alright. Anyway, why did you think about move on?"

"Don't know. I felt like to try. But..."

"You don't know how?" She said. I looked at Yunhae, my twin sister, and looked at the sky.

"Yeah." I said as i nodded.

"You have many people at your side. Why don't you asked their help."

"Who?"

"Don't you think i don't know. I know everything."

"Aish, You are confusing Yunhae. Just said who did you mean."

"a group of boys and a girl."

"You mean EXO and Eli?" I looked at her again. She nodded and looked back at me.

"They don't know what happened in the past. And I don't think that is the best way." I continued.

"But, you could try. It doesn't matter they know or not. They could help you. If you think they can." She said.

"No. I don't want them to know and get involved. They are innocent."

"And? What will happen if the get involved? Will mafia chased them? A loan shark try to get money from them? Or what? It's not like that right? Nothing will danger their life. They just help you to get out from the past." 

"No. You don't understand."

"What did i don't understand? We were together since we were at our mom womb. We already together for 16 years old!"

"Yeah, 16 minus 1, that mean 15 years old." 

"Yeah whatever. So what did i don't understand?" She asked once more.

"The feeling of guilt. You never understand that." I said calmly.

"The feeling of guilt? Why did you felt that? It's not your fault!" 

"That's why i said you don't understand that!" I shouted at her. "If i was more carefull, something like that never happened!" I continued, alittle bit calm.

"That's not your fault! It was accident!" 

" And who caused the accident? That's me Yunhae! It was me who caused the accident! Me, Lee Yunhee!" I shouted again i couldn't control my body again. I could felt my tears rolling down my face.

"Yunhee-ah, it's not you." She held my shoulder. I yanked her hand and stood up."

"How? How can that be?!" I shouted again and stand up. 

"Because..." She said and stood up. But she paused, i think she was speechless.

"See, you can't said the reason!" 

"Looked Yunhee. It was never your fault. What is in the past will remain the past. We can do nothing about that. The thing that we can do just life for tommorow, walked forward without looked to the back. We can only change the future, not the past Yunhee. That's what he said, remember? He wanted you to stay alive, life up your dream, change the future to a better place. He wanted yo to do that. That was his dream, since we were a kid. Nothing more or less." She said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. I cry on her shoulder. Right now i am having my mental down.

Up until now, i never knew that. I thought that his dream was to be music composere. But then he lost his music when that girl died. And he wanted to ended his life just like that. That why he saved me. But i was wrong all this time. He never thought to end his life just like that. I am the worst. 

I cried more and more when i thought that. Yunhae just hugged me there and caressed my back. Try to calmed me down. After a while i was able to calmed down.

"Thanks Yunhae-ah. Thank you to made me realize things. I was to stupid to understand that word." I said. and broke the hug.

"Yeah, you are stupid." She said and wiped my tears.

"geez.. Annoying. You left me here alone for one year, and that's what you said?" 

"Anyway, let's go back to class. Yunho is there." She said.

"He also back?"

"You don't know? Exchange student are back today. No matter where they are." 

"I don't. You guys never told me about it." I said and pouted.

"Aigoooo. You are back to your old self." She said and smiled.

"I'm not, but i think i will give it a try." I said and smiled back to her.

"Good then. Because it was frustating to see your cold personality," 

"Whatever. Let's go back! I want to punch Yunho." I said and dragged Yunhae.

"good thing you only want to punch him," She said in relieved.

"well, I'm going to punch you too. Along with Yunho." i said and smirked.

"You know, i'm not buying your word at all." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You talked to much, Granny," I said and stick out my tongue, and then run back to the garden.

"Yah! What did you said?" She chased me. 

"Granny! Bye" I said and leave Yunhae alone.

 


a/n: Hello there, Update for today! I know this is bad, but hope you enjoyed it.  And i will revealed her past slowly :p

Anyway, as always, Comment :), Thanks everyone :)