Jealously

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee’s pov

 

Today is Sunday. It’s a day when I should be going on a date with Baekhyun. Baekhyun will pick me up at ten o’clock.

“hmm, I still have one hour before he pick me up. I guess I will eat first,” I said as I looked at the clock. I already finish getting ready.

I prepare for my breakfast. I just want to eat the meal when Yunhae and Yunho join me.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Yunho asked.

“Hm, I want to go with Baekhyun,”

“You are going on a Date?” Yunhae asked

“Yes. Why?”

“And you will wear that?” She asked me as she saw me how I dress up. I looked down and nodded.

“Yes, why?”

“No. I’m not letting you wear something like that. When will you leave?”

“Well, Baekhyun said he will pick me up at ten. Why?”

“Good, we have 40 minutes before that.”

“Yes, so?”

“So, you should do some make over. Now come with me.” She said and dragged me.

“Eh? But I want to eat breakfast first.” I said and looked at my breakfast.

“You can eat that with Baekhyun right? So just follow me.” She said and dragged me out from kitchen to her room.

Before I leave the room I looked back at Yunho who sit at the chair. I look at him with those ‘help me’ eyes, but he just looked at me and smile then started eating. I don’t have any choice anymore, so I just give up and follow my unnie.

“Try this, this, this, and this,” She said and gave me four dresses. I looked at it and sigh.

“No,” She said as she looked at the first dress. I change again to the second dress.

“No.” Again and change to the third dress.

I kept changing the dress as she kept saying no. It has been the tenth dress, but she kept saying no.

I change into million dress before she said yes. I wear a flower dress. It’s not that short, but it is comfortable. It is sleeveless, so she give a cardigan to cover it.

“Perfect. Now, should we apply make up?” She said and go to the make up table. I have no choice so just follow her.

She started applying the makeup. She use light makeup on me, because I don’t really need makeup. After sometime, she finish the makeup.

*knock knock knock* someone knocked the door.

“Come in,” Yunhae said.

“Hey, are you done? Baekhyun already come.” Yunho said. I looked at the clock and it has been ten o’clock.

“Well, not yet. The hair is not ready. Well, just wait for a little bit.” Yunhae said and Yunho leave.

“What kind of style do you want?”

“Simple one.” I said and she do my hair. 

After sometime, she done with my hair. She tied my hair into pony tail. And she curled my hair. I looked at my reflection, and I should say I was awed.

“You are skilled in make over.” I said and she just smile at me.

“Of course I am. Now the shoes. Hmm, I will bring the shoes up. You wait here.” She said and leave me. I looked at my self once again. I smiled at myself.

“Yunhee, try this.” She said and I use the shoes. It fit perfectly with the dress.

“ok. This is perfect. Now let’s go down.” She said and me down.

As we go down, I could felt the nervousness. I felt like I will be married to someone. My heart beating so fast. It beat even more when I saw Baekhyun.

I stared at Baekhyun. He looked handsome. He wear casual clothes and long jeans. He styled his hair up, and he use eyeliner. He looked really handsome.

I didn’t move from my place and stare at Baekhyun. I also could felt Baekhyun stare at me. We did this stare contest for awhile. I even forgot about Yunhae and Yunho.

“Hey, Do you guys want to go on a date or just stare at each other?” Yunho asked and that made me blush.

“Yes, just go. Ppali.” Yunhae said and pushed me forward. She smile at me.

“Baekhyun, please take care of my sister. I know you guys are a couple, but I don’t want you two to kiss.” Yunho said seriously like a father.

“We are not a couple,” Baekhyun and I said in sync. Somehow, hearing something like that from Baekhyun made me hurt.

“Oh? Really? Such a waste. I really ship Baekhee couple.” Yunhae said.

“Baekhee?” I asked.

“Yes, BAEKhyun and yunHEE. Together became Baekhee. Cute right?” Yunhae said.

“Please unnie. Don’t make something silly like that.”

“yes yes. Whatever. Anyway, you two should go.”

“Okay, let’s go then?” I asked Baekhyun.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

“Unnie, Oppa, I’m going first.” I said and leave with Baekhyun.

“Be careful. Bye.” Yunhae shouted.

“Remember no kiss!” Yunho shouted. We just laughed at that.

“hahahah, who will kiss? We are not a couple yet.” I laughed.

“But we did that before. Twice, remember?” Baekhyun said and looked at me. I just blushed at that.

We walked in silent. It’s alittle bit awkward, I want to started a conversation, but don’t know how.

“You look beautiful today.” He said and looked at me. My heart skip a bit when I looked that he smile.

“Thank you. You also looked nice today.” I said and looked away.

“Thank you.”

“Hmm, So, where should we go?” I asked.

“Hmm, want to eat first? I heard that you were eating, but got dragged by Yunhae.”

“aahahha, okay. What should we eat?”

“Want to go to my favorite café? Usually, I go there with EXO.”

“Okay.” I said and we rode a bus and went to the café that BAekhyun mention.

We arrived at the café. The café isn’t big, isn’t small. It’s normal, but give off the comfortable feeling. It isn’t that crowded also.

We enter the café. A waitress gave us the menu book. We order food and drinks. The waitress leave us alone after take the order.

“So, Baekhyun, where will we go?” I asked.

“Hmm, it’s a secret. You will know later.” He said and smile.

“Is that so? Well, I don’t really like secret actually. But it’s okay.”

“hahaha, more than that, should we talk about ourself? Well I really want to get to know you better, that’s why I want to go on a date.”

“Sure. Who first?”

“You. I really want to know about you. If you are okay with it.”

“Sure why not? What do you want to know?”

“About you going to England,” He said. I closed my eyes and sighed a little bit.

“Well, like I said a producer interested in my piece, so he asked me to work there with him. And after I do some research, I know he is a really well known producer. And from that I know that it will help me to get my dream.”

“But, Why England? I mean you can became a composer here.”

“Baek, I know that. But I just want to give a try. I will comeback someday. No matter what happen. If I success or fail, I will come back.”

“How long are you going to be there?”

“I don’t know. Maybe 4 years or more. I don’t know. But I will finish my high school there, for university, I still don’t know about that yet.”

“Well, I know we just know each other for two weeks or more, but I really felt like I already know you from you were a baby. I really comfortable around you. I usually need more than a month to get along with people like we do.” Baekhyun said.

“Hahaha, Thanks. Is there anything you want to know again?”

“Right, Where will you live?”

“Probably at the producer house with his family.”

“Hmm, I think you will live alone.”

“I can’t. I’m too young to live alone.”

“Yeah. You are still a minor right?”

“Hahaha, minor or not, we are the same. Don’t speak like you are older.”

“Whatever, I just worried about you. Can’t you tell that?”

“I know. Thanks. But you don’t have to, I could live alone you know. I’m not a little girl anymore.” I said and smile. I am happy because he is worried about me.

“Geez, how could you said something like that? Anyway, when will you leave?”

“Hmm, as we plan, once we finish the first year, I am going to England.”

“Oh. Hah, I will be really lonely without you. Don’t you feel lonely?”

“how come you became lonely when you have twelve guys and two girls with you? And right now, everytime I am thinking about leaving to England, I felt lonely. But I didn’t felt this way when I decided to go to England. Maybe it’s all because of you. You come to my life and give me back the color of my life.”

“cheese Yunhee. Too cheesy.” Baekhyun said and laughed.

“Hahaha, whatever.” We laughed for a while until the waitress come and bring our order.

Shortly after that, we started eat our food.

“This is good. Want to try some?” I asked Baekhyun.

“Really? Well, do you want to try mine? It’s good also.” He asked and I nodded.

“Let me try,” I said and took some of Baekhyun’s food. I ate it and it really does taste nice.

“It’s nice. Come, you should try mine.” I said as I took my food with spoon and give it to Baekhyun. He looked at me then at the spoon. Then he eat the food.

“How is it? Nice right?” I asked and smiled. I looked at Baekhyun as he didn’t answer. I saw him blushing and then I realize what I did before.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I just want you to try some.” I said and looked down.

“It’s okay. I’m happy you act like nothing happened between us. Let’s continue eat.” He said and we continued in awkward silence.

Not long after that, we finish our breakfast. Baekhyun paid for the food. Even though I insist I will pay for my own, he still paid it for us.

“Baekhyun, please accept this. I ate the food, so I should pay mine.” I said and give my money.

“No. I will pay for everything today, because I am the one who asked for the date.”

“But-“

“If you want to pay, then next time, pay for my lunch,” He said.

“Okay then. So now, where should we go?”

“It’s a secret you know.”

“Ah, I forgot, today is suppose to be a secret. Right please lead the way mister.” I said jokingly.

“Alright madam,” He said as he give me his hand.

“What?”

“hand,” He said and I give him my hand. He grabbed my hand and walk.

“That’s it. We should holding hand in a date. Can i?”

“If I said no, will you release my hand?”

“No, I will not.”

“Then, there’s no use to say no.” I said and smile.

We walked hand in hand. I am unfamiliar with the area, so I don’t really know about it.

Baekhyun lead the way to the next place. After some minutes of walking. We reached a park.

“Park?”

“Hm, for the time being. I want to walk around the park with the one I love. That’s what I always think from I was a kid.” He said and looked at the front. He still held my hand.

“Why?”

“Because in the past, before Taeyeon was born, I always walked around the park with my mom. Sometime my dad would tag along. And that time, I saw a young couple. They were so in love with each other. They are so sweet. Sharing a drink, ice cream, holding hand, eat sandwich. Then I also looked at an old couple. They are grandpa and grandma already. Their hair turned white already, but their love didn’t lose to the young couple. The old couple didn’t do much, but they just sit at a bench together, watching people walk infront of them. Smile at everyone. They give off the comfortable feeling to other.” He said as he tried to remember those days.

“That’s good. Tell me about your childhood.”

“But I already tell you that before.”

“hmm, that’s right. What should we do?”

“How about you tell me your childhood.”

“I also tell you that once.”

“Ah! That’s right. Hmm, but tell me a nice memories from your childhood.”

“nice memories of my childhood? I guess I have one.”

“Tell me.”

“Well, it’s about a boy that I met once randomly. That boy help me once. In the past I went to a theme park with my oppas and unnies. That day, the theme park was crowded. And somehow I was separated from oppas and unnies. That time, I was a cry baby. I cried easily. And so I cry because I was separated. But then, there was a boy. He help me found my oppas and unnies. That was the intention, but in the end, we played around the theme park. He really is nice. I thought that he was alone, but the fact he was lost too. He said, he wanted to cry too, but seeing me crying that loud in the crowd make him brave enough not to cry. Not long after he told me he also a lost kid, my Oppas and unnies found me. Then his parent found him. And after that I never saw him anymore. I forgot his name though, how his facial, how old was he, but I remember he was short. I don’t know now, but I guess he already grow taller than before.” I said as I looked to the sky. It was blue clear sky.

“Hmm, your story is romantic. Hahahaha, but that boy, do you want to meet him again?”

“Of course I want. Why not? I really want to say thanks to him. I haven’t thanks him yet. I wonder what is he right now? An idol? A singer? Actor? Students? Or designer? Comedian? I don’t know, but I hope he became a great man.”

“Well, probably he is a student? He is the same age right?”

“I don’t know.”

“But he looked like a kid don’t he?”

“Well, maybe he have a baby face? Like Luhan and Minseok? Can you tell that they are eighteen? The first time I saw you guys, I thought that they are the maknae. But because of Sehun personality, I know the maknae.”

“Hahaha, right. Luhan and Minseok are way too baby face. I do agree with you. And more they are not that tall. They are not tall as Kris and Chanyeol.”

“Yeah. They are way too tall. If I became a boy, I really don’t want to stand next to them. I will look really small.”

“But you are small. You are average,”

“Hey, don’t mock me. I’m not small! You are the small one, tiny baekkie.”

“You, what did you call me?” He said and pinched my nose.

“Tiny Baekkie,” I said and he pinched my nose harder. “Aw aw aw! Stop stop stop. Alright alright, I won’t call you that anymore. Don’t pinched my nose anymore.” I said and he release my nose.

“I think you will broke my nose.” I said and glared at him.

“That’s what you get when you call me tiny.”

“Yes yes. The almighty Byun Baekhyun.”

“Hahaha. But really, you are a small girl, with a lot of courage and dream. I admire you a lot.” He said and looked at the sky.

“Thanks. But I don’t have a lot of courage.”

“You do. That’s why you reject me clearly and you are really brave to go to a foreign country alone.”

“No, I’m not. If I do have a lot of courage, then, I will move on over Daeho oppa death a long time ago. But because I don’t have any courage to do that, I kept in the same place, while the others already a way ahead of me.”

“But, I really want to asked this. Why you can’t get over Daeho hyung?”

“Because I really love him. And that time, when I knew about his death, I was hurt really badly. Not physically, but mentally. And I don’t want to be hurt like that anymore, that’s why I decided to close my self.”

“Oh. That’s why. Well I’m glad that you could get over him now.”

“Yeah, it’s all thanks to you. You gave me a lot of courage. I don’t think that this day would come. The day I could open my heart again.”

“You are welcome. But really, you should smile a lot from now on. You look pretty when you smile.”

“I already try it. Smile is a strange thing to me now.”

“Yeah. You didn’t really smile for 4 years right?”

“It seems like that.”

“That’s why today I want to make you smile a lot.” He said and I looked at him. He looked at me and show me his eye smile.

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing,” he said and look away. “Now, let’s go to the next destiny. It’s not that far, let’s go.” He said and we stand up from the bench.

We still hold hands. We have been holding hands like this ever since we left the restaurant. The reason why we still hold hands is no one from us want to be separated. He didn’t want to release my hand, so do i.

We walked hand in hand again. I looked around the area. I looked at the shop that this area have. While I looked around, there was a shop that attract me the most. The shop isn’t that attractive. But the thing they sell is the most attractive thing. And what is that? That is music box.

I stop walking and looked at the shop. It seems like Baekhyun realize that I stop walk. I don’t know what he do, because I really focus on the music box.

“Want to enter the shop?” Suddenly Baekhyun said.

“Huh? Ah, is that alright?” I said and looked at the music box again.

“Of course. Let’s get in.” he said and dragged me in the shop.

“Welcome, is there anything that I could help?”

“Kim Sumin?”

“Byun Baekhyun?”

“Baekhyun? You know her?” I asked him as see their interaction.

“Yes she is my Best friend. Hmm, a best friend from my middle school.”

“Oh, nice to meet you. I’m Baekhyun’s friend, Lee Yunhee.” I introduce myself.

“Friend? Not girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Then why are you holding hands?” She asked and we instantly release our hand.

Somehow, after he release my hand, my hand became really cold. Some disappoint feeling could be felt too. What is wrong with me? We only release our hand, but why I felt disappointed?

I looked at Baekhyun and his friend. And then I felt this weird feeling. It’s like I am mad, but I don’t know whom I mad for. I felt like, I don’t want Baekhyun to have a chat with that girl.

I looked at Baekhyun and the girl chatting so happily. He smiled widely. He talk more with her than with me. And I don’t really like that view.

 

 

 

Why is my feeling like this? Why do I feel hurt? Why?


 

A/N: Hello everyone. i'm back. How is it? Is this good enough for an update? I'm sorry to disappoint you for putting this story in hiatus. but i can't help it. Hey Hey, don't forget to comment okay? hehehe... i will be back again with new update. but i don't know when the next update, so please bear with it.  Thank you :)

 

And EXO already won 3 times! yay Congratulation to EXO. Suho cried a lot. he is emotional i think? He cry everywhere. :D But it's okay. i probably will cry too when i know i win some prize like that. hehehe... okay. i will be quite. Good bye, see you in the next chapter,

 

Kiss&Hug from EXO and your author .