WINNER

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Hello there, so here is my first update after so long, this will be a long chapter though, and i hope you guys didn't get bored with my story :)

 


Baekhyun’s pov

 

 

Today is the day. Today we will have our final stage. I am really nervous. I can’t sleep well because I felt really nervous. Well it’s normal though to feel nervous in a day like this.

And if you forget, I also dating Yunhee. It has been two weeks since we started dating. We make it a secret from the others. Yunhee didn’t say the reason why she want me to keep it a secret. But I think it is for the best.

Right now we were in our changing room.  We were getting ready after rehearsal. So for the opening we will have Eternity to perform. Then MC will come and introduce the participant. Then Elizabeth will perform first. After that Shinee sunbae will perform. Next EXO will perform, and after that SNSD sunbae will perform. Then some solo performance from Eternity, SNSD, Shinee, and Super Junior. After that they will announce the winner. For the closing they will have the winner to enjoy their stage.

While we were getting ready, some sunbae come to see our progress. They even give us some advice and told us just do what we usually do.   

Oh yeah, Yunhee, Yunho, and Yunhae also give us a visit. They stay there for a while before going back to their waiting room for getting ready.

After they left, we started to joke around. We started to forget our nervousness. It’s all thanks to Jongdae and Chanyeol. If they are not here, I think we will be nervous to death.

“I wonder what happened to Eli right now. She is alone and I think she will be more nervous than us,” Suddenly Jongdae said that. Now I think about it, she must be very nervous right now. Facing all of this alone.

“Don’t know. But I think she is. And I hope she will be alright.” Minseok said as he drink some water.

“EXO prepare to go backstage, we will start in ten minutes.” Suddenly a staff said through the door. We were shocked, time pass by so fast.

We went to the backstage and there we saw Eli and Eternity. They were talking comfortably. And I was really surprised when I saw Eli there laughing as if nothing will happen.

I was looking at Eli and didn’t notice that Yunhee was beside me.

“What? Are you falling for Eli already?” Suddenly Yunhee said and that startled me.

“Ya! Jinjja you surprised me. And no. I just surprised to see Eli looked so calm when she will be alone on the stage.” I said and looked at Yunhee. To tell you the truth, She is really pretty.

“Hm, that’s true. She looked pretty calm. But whatever. Just do your best today. If you win I will announce our relationship on stage. How about that?”

“What? Really? So we don’t need to hide it?”

“Yeah, it’s only if you win. And I will be the one who announce it. But if you lose you have to pay me food for one year. Arasso?”

“Hahaha, okay. But I will tell you something. I will not lose.” I said as I flashed my widest smile ever.

“Hahaha, Arasso. Good luck. Oh, I need to get ready first. Watch me okay?” She said as she winked at me and started to run off.

I looked at her, today she looked so different. She looked happier than usually she is. Well I don’t know the reason, but as long as she is happy, I will always be happy.

I looked around and saw Eternity already getting ready to get on the stage. And suddenly all the lights were off and music can be heard. I know they already started. So I watched them performing. They are amazing. Their moves were flawless, their beautiful voices match each other, and amazing music. Their performance was perfect. Not long after that their performance ended. The get off the stage and for a while I made eye contact with Yunhee.

The MC started the event after Eternity performance. They started to introduce the competitors. Loud cheers can be heard when the MC call Eli and EXO. I never knew that we were this popular.

After we get on the stage, the MC asked the audience whom performance they want to see first. Some shouted EXO and some shouted Eli. But because our cheers were louder than Eli, we started first.

We get ready on the stage while Eli and the MC go back to the backstage. The lights were off. I almost can’t see anything. But I manage to get into my position. Not long after that soft music can be heard. And it became louder and louder. We started dancing as we practice.

While I was dancing, I suddenly remember Yunhee’s word. She will tell the people here If EXO win. And I became more excited than before. You can said that my performance was the max I could go. The best that I ever had. I was smiling genuinely.

We finished our performance and we get back to the backstage. Sunbae started to congratulate us and so Eli and Eternity.

“Woah. That was daebak. And Baekhyun hyung, are you in good mood?” Jong In asked. I just looked at him and smiled.

“You can say so. I hope we can win with our performance like that.” I said and drink my water.

“Yeah. I hope so,” Said Luhan and the other.

“But don’t forget about me boys. I will do my best too. And I will not lose to you. So be prepared.” Eli said from the back. She came with Yunhee and Yunhae.

“Oh Eli. You looked so calm. After Shinee Sunbae finish it’s your turn right? Why don’t you feel nervous at all?” Minseok said as he realized Eli first.

“Calm my . I was panicking inside. I was very nervous. It’s lucky that you guys come on stage as twelve, when I am alone.” She said and looked at us with those envy eyes.

“Not our fault that you have to perform solo. Well we can’t say much, but I wish you good luck.” Kris said and flashed a very charming smiled. I looked at Kris then Eli. I looked Eli was blushing. And Kris is not being himself. Normally he wouldn’t smile like that to girls.

I looked around the room and caught Jongdae was glaring at Kris. Wow, wait, don’t tell me Jongdae like Eli. I approach Jongdae and slung my arm around his neck.

“What’s with the glare Jongdae?” I asked as I looked at him. He only stare me back.

“Nothing,” He said and started to walk away and left me dumbfounded.

“Wow wow. Why so mad? Are you okay? You can always talk to me you know.” I said and follow him.

“I said nothing hyung. I just suddenly feel irritated with someone. That’s all,” He said and still walking away.

“Oh, hey, don’t walk too far away. You don’t know what will happen. And in a minute will be Eli’s performance. Do you want to watch it?”

“Yeah I want. I just want to go to toilet,” He said and walked further away. I just stood there and looked at him in amusement. Someone is jealous. I said to my self before walk back to meet the other.

Right now we are at the backstage and watching Eli’s performance. Her voice is something. Too good to be true. Like an angel voice. It’s too soothing and can make me calm. She also has a powerful vocal, in short her voice is perfect. I never know her voice will be this good.

She finished her performance and receive many cheers. The judge also smiling after hearing her performance, some audience even cry while listening to her voice.

She get back to the backstage and we started to cheer for her. Right now she has a relaxed face. It’s like some burden were being lifted.

I looked around the room and saw Yunhee entering the backstage. I think right now Eternity will have their solo performance. I looked at Yunhee who wore a very beautiful white dress. Her long hair was made wavy. She also have a light makeup. She looked like a goddess.

“Wow, Yunhee. You are so pretty.” Luhan said and looked at her in those excited eyes.

“Eum, Thanks,” She said and blushing. When I looked at her blushing, I feel something inside me feel weird. And before I know it, I already glare at Luhan. Luhan aware of my glare and looked at me with confuse eyes.

“What’s up Baek? Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked as he come closer to me.

“Nothing hyung.” I said and looked away. Accidentally my eyes meet with Yunhee’s eyes. I looked at her big doe eyes and so she looked at my eyes. I can’t feel the world around me. I can’t hear anything. My vision only have one person, and that’s Yunhee. No one else.

But that beautiful moment didn’t last long. Luhan hyung destroy everything.

“Yah! Do you hear me? Baekhyun?” Luhan shouted in my ear. I get back to the real world. I looked at Luhan hyung with confused eyes.

“What? Did you say anything?” I asked and looked into his eyes.

“Geez. I asked you about Yunhee. She is so pretty right? I want to ask you your opinion about me dating Yunhee. Actually I already like her when I saw her in principal office, but her cold attitude make me back down, now she warmed up with everything around her, and I found myself liking her even more, so…”

“Stop that Hyung. I don’t want to hear that. And better you don’t touch her.” I said as I cut Luhan hyung speech about his crush on Yunhee.

“Huh? Wae? It’s alright right? She doesn’t have boyfriend, so I think it’s alright to hit on her?” He asked and looked at me again.

“No hyung, because I won’t allowed that to be happen.” I said and leave Luhan Hyung alone dumbfounded.

“Huh? What? Wae?” He asked but I didn’t answer him and just walk straight to approach Yunhee. She is alone in one corner.

“Yunhee ah.” I called her and she looked at me with those big doe and innocent eyes.

“Eo? Oh! Baekhyun oppa.” She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and walk closer.

“What’s wrong oppa? You looked mad? Something wrong?” She asked me.

“Yeah something is definitely wrong when you dressed like this. You are too beautiful and my heart race so fast when I see you. You are like an angel fall from the heaven.” I said and smile cheekily.

“Geez. I thought you are serious. But Thanks. I’m glad you like this.” She said and flashed me those-too-beautiful-to-be-happened – smile.

“Who said I like this?” I asked her with serious tone.

“Huh? You don’t?” She asked as her smiled fade away and turned into a cute pout. I looked at her and smile a little bit.

“Aigoo, you are so cute. Really right now I want to hug you. Can i?” I said and pinch her cheek.

“Aish. I thought you were serious. You can’t. We are not alone right now.” She said and smile again.

“But seriously. I don’t really like this. You are too pretty even Luhan hyung said he like you.” I said and pouted a little bit.

“Aigoo, now who is acting cute?” She asked and pinched my cheek in revenge.

“Don’t pinch my cheeks.” I said and grab her wrists.

“Okay okay. Arrasseo arraseo. I will stop.” She said and release her wrists from my grab.

“Hey, you should get ready, Shinee sunbae already finish their stage.” I said when I noticed Shinee sunbae already in backstage.

“Oh you are right. Good bye.” She said and walk away.

“Hm, Yunhee ah, hwaiting.”  I said and see her walked away before go to the other.

 

Author’s Pov

 

“Hey look look. Something is wrong between those two,” Sehun said as he looked at Baekhyun and Yunhee alone in a corner.

“Right? I know it. Something is wrong. When I said I like Yunhee he glared at me.” Luhan said suddenly make Sehun surprised.

“Hyung! Don’t shock me like that.” Sehun said and scolded his hyung.

“Whatever. But don’t you see something is different between them?” Luhan said and asked EXO who are staring at their friend.

“Yeah. Do you think they are dating? They looked like one to me.” Kyungsoo said as they saw their little moment over there.

“Yeah, I do think so. Yunhee’s interaction is a little bit different when it comes to Baekhyun. And I ever heard her call Baekhyun oppa. At first I didn’t really care, but when I looked at it again, she only call oppa to Yunho, his twin brother, and Baekhyun.” Yixing make the other members including Eli looked at him in awed. They never knew Yixing has an observant personality.

“Huh? So they are dating? That’s why Baekhyun looked so mad when I said I like Yunhee and I said I want to hit on her?” Luhan said and make the other member shocked with his statement.

“Do you like her in that way?” Joon Myeon asked. The others also curious about it.

“Well, when I saw her at the principal office, I like her in that way, but after I know she is a cold person, those feeling died. And right now I only joking but Baekhyun take it seriously.” Luhan said and looked at the other members.

“So, do you think those two dating?” Eli asked as she was very curious about it.

“Who dating who?” Baekhyun asked as he saw s and Eli were talking about something serious.

“Yah! You really scared me. Don’t do that anymore Baekhyun.” Jong Dae said as he was the nearest to Baekhyun.

“Whatever. So I’m asking you again. Who dating who?” Baekhyun asked again and the others just stealing glances.

“it’s you and Yunhee.” Said Jun Myeon as the others didn’t want to speak.

“Oh. Is that so? Then I don’t want to answer that question. Bye.” Said Baekhyun and he walked away.

“What was that? Did you see his smile? Did you see his eyes? His eyes says that he is madly in love.” Yixing said and the others just nodded in agreement.

“Wow, never knew that dork will able to fall in love. I thought he only love me.” Said Chanyeol in joking manners.

“Ew Chanyeol. You are a gay, go away don’t come near us.” Said Luhan and the others just laugh.

“Whatever sissy Luhan. No boys said ‘ew’, that was only for girls.” Said Chanyeol as he smiled in victory when he saw a pout in Luhan’s face.

“geez. Whatever. I’m going to the toilet.” Said Luhan and walk away leaving s and Eli laugh at him.

 

Baekhyun’s pov

 

“That was really great. You looked so beautiful, match with your voice.” I said when Yunhee back to the backstage.

“Thank’s Baek.” She wiped her sweat as she smiled at me.

“You are welcome.” I said then kiss her cheeks.

“Don’t do that anymore Baekh, or else I will stop talking to in a week,” She said in serious tone as she looked away. I know right now she is blushing. And I swear that she is very cute.

“I’m sorry.” I said and looked at her in the eyes.

“I’m kidding Baek. Oh yeah, you should get ready, After this the MC will announce the winner, based on Jury vote and audience vote.” She said and suddenly I felt really nervous.

“Seriously? I’m not ready. What if we lose?” I said and worries were all over my face.

“You will not, please believe in yourself, because I believe in you.” She said as she looked at me with those encouragement eyes. Slowly, I can feel my relax.

“Thanks Yunhee. You are the best.” I said and hug her. She want me to release her because people were looking at our way, but I don’t care about it anymore. I don’t want to waste my time anymore when I remembered that by the end of this year, She will be going to England.

I release the hug whe I heard the MC was going to announce the winner. So I prepared myself to get ready with my members and Eli. The other sunbaes were up already. Except Eternity. Because they will be the one who give the prize.

Once we step up to the stage, we were all very nervous. The cheer loud can’t be compared to my loud heartbeat. All of us were holding hands making a really big human chain and pray for the best.

“And now, is the time for us to know who is the winner. Will it be Eli, the angel voice. Or will it be EXO, twelve gorgeous boys.” The MC said as he started to unfold the envelope.

“Now, i already see the winner. It such a pity that they only have one different point. The winner have 130 votes from the audience, and 10 score from the judge.” The MC said in dramatic way. I really want to punch his face and shout to tell us quickly, don’t you know how nervous I was in here standing with worry all over our faces?

“Are you curious?” The MC asked the audience. And I really want to shout in his face for how many time I know, that I was really curious. You pig head , quickly said it. I am prepared for the worst anyway.

“Well, The winner is…..” OMG!! I really want to punch his face really hard after this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“EXO! Congratulation to you Boys. You guys got 130 votes from the audience and 10 score from the judge. You guys gave us the best performance we ever seen. Now please give us the speech,” The MC said as he handed us a mic. I don’t care about the speech thing, I only care about one thing, Our relationship will be open for public.

“Thank you so much for all of you in here. Thanks to Eternity, who guide us this past month and trained us to be the best. Thanks also to Eli, who shared her laughed to us and be a great friend to us. Thanks also to our parents who support us to come to this school and give us a chance to grab our dream. Thanks to all of you, we can’t say anything but a really big Thank You to all of you,” Jun Myeon said as we can see tears in his eyes.

“Okay okay, anything else?” The MC asked.

“Well I have an announcement to make,” suddenly I heard Yunhee talked in the front. Everyone turn silent.

“Well, um, actually i am dating one of EXO’s member.” She said and looked at me, I could heard a loud gasp from audience, but not my members. Instead I got a victory face from my member.

“I, Yunhee, am dating Byun Baekhyun for the past two weeks. And I make a promise if EXO win this, I will announce our relationship, and I am now announce it to you.” She said and looked at me then walked to me. I was a bit confused at first, but then I could feel my body froze when suddenly she kiss my lips. I felt my heart was beating one hundred times faster than before.

It was a short kiss, but I felt like I was kissed for one hour. I could hear a loud cheer from member, and I could see Yunhae and Yunho fake tears and said that their little baby was growned up already as if they were her parents.

After that the situation was a little bit livelier than before. We all get to the backstage and the sunbae, instead telling us congratulation for our victory, they were asking me a lot of question.

“No, my baby is dating this boy. I already tell you that you can’t date anyone until you are fifteen right?” Jonghyun sunbae said as he hug Yunhee. I could felt this strange feeling again, the one I feel when Luhan said he has a crush on Yunhee.

“Ehem, Sunbae please release her.” I said as pinch his arm a little.

“Hey! That’s hurt,” Jonghyun sunbae said and pout.

“I’m sorry sunbae, but you cant hug her as you please anymore.” I said and smile coldly.

“That’s true Jong, She is someone babe already,” Minho sunbae said and started to congratulate us and EXO victory.

“But I already said that she can’t date until she is fifteen,” Jonghyun sunbae said and pout.

“Well, for your information, I am sixteen already, and nearly seventeen,” She said and Jonghyun sunbae got laugh from the entire room.

“But for me you are still sixteen month old.” He said and pout and ready to hug her again until I stop him and hug her instead. And glared at him.

“Ups, your bodyguard is scary, I am afraid. Better get away before get beaten up,” he said and walked away to congratulate the other members.

“Hey Baekhyun, congratulation for winning this competition.” Yunho and Yunhae said.

“Yeah, thanks, hyung, noona,” I said and smiled cheekily.

“We are younger than you for your information, so call us like you ussualy do, and don’t make Yunhee cry, if you do, I can’t live happily anymore.” Yunhae said in joking manner.

“Yeah, I will not, even if we don’t have really much time, but I will do my best to make her happy in this short time.” I said and smiled bitterly when I started remember the limit of our time.

“You better do so,” Yunho said and walked to the others members.

“Is he angry because I steal his baby?” I asked Yunhae and she just laugh.

“Nope, He is just afraid that someday Yunhee will be crying infront of us because of you, that’s all. After all we really do care for our little sister.” Yunhae said as she looked at Yunhee. “Be happy Yunhee, you deserved it,” She said and walked away to the others member.

“Thanks eonni,” She said and Yunhae nodded.  

“What should we do?” I asked yunhee.

“Go home?”

“Well, let’s go somewhere first before we go home. I want you to make a memories in this meaningful day.”

“Well, ok. But let me change into something more comfortable first,”

“Okay, I will wait for you in front later,” I said and started packing our stuff.

 

 


A/N  : Hello there, Long time no see guys. it hase been five or more months since my last update. I am very sorry to make you wait for a really long time for this worthless update. I am very sorry, because i am lazy so i can't update fast, beside i just get into High School back then in July, and i need time to adapt well with the lesson and teacher. for me all of this are new enviroment, even though the building is just beside my old school. then i just pass the big exam, i don't know how the result would come out, but i hope for the best. Well, i hope you will forgive me though, and i still don't know when will my next update, just don't put your hope to high, because you will just dissapointed in me. 

anyway Thank you for staying with me even though i have a really slow update almost like hiatus. hehehe

Thank you guys, See you next time.