Present Time

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Baekhyun’s pov

 

*present time*

I woke up from my dream. It was about the day when EXO win the competition and we got to attend our dream school. It was so real that I thought I get back to that time.

Every day in my high school live was happiness. Got to fall in love to the loveliest girl in school. Got to experience something like an idol would have. It was hard, but because she was beside me I can live for tomorrow.

When I learned about the fact that she will be leaving, I thought that I still could be in contact with her through mail, phones and many more. I thought that I could go to where she was. But that was wrong.

At first, we changed email every day. But it was lessen after both of us got busier. We changed email once a week, and call each other once a month. I couldn’t go to where she was. I had a really busy schedule. I couldn’t have vacation for two years. But it’s alright, because I could hear news about her.

After four year, we lost contact. No one know what happened to her. Even her sister and brother. I was worried to death about her. But I couldn’t do anything. I need to stick to my crappy schedule. Just like what I used to have.

It’s not like I don’t like my occupation. This is the perfect job for me after I lost my precious person. She didn’t give any news to her family, friends or her boyfriend. We didn’t know what happened, until she come back again.

Today at the afternoon, when I was practicing with my member, we were called to our president office. Our manager said we should meet our composer for our second album. And so we went there. We froze at the place where we were standing after we see her. Her back was facing us, but we knew for sure whose back that was belong to.

She turned around and we were right. Lee Yunhee was there. Nothing changed. I’m glad that nothing bad happened to her. In these two years, I thought something really bad happened to her.

“Baekhyun? Are you up?” I heard someone call my name. Perhaps Joonmyeon hyung.

“Yeah. Why?” 

“Want to talk to me?” He asked. I didn’t answer at first, but I changed my mind and decided to talk to him.

I sat down on the sofa, staring into the space. Joonmyeon hyung came back from the kitchen holding two mug of hot chocolate. He gave me one and drink the other one.

“So were you surprise?” He asked the most obvious question.

“Very surprise.”

“How is your feeling?”

“nothing special. Actually I was glad that nothing bad happened to her.”

“Do you still in love with her?” He asked the question that I don’t really want to hear.

“Baekhyun, do you still in love with Yuhe nhee?”

“I don’t know. I thought that I was over with her. But when I saw her, that feeling comeback.”  I said and he patted my shoulder.

“Take your time Baek. Don’t stress yourself too much. May be there was a reason why she didn’t contact us at all. Even Yunho and Yunhae didn’t know how she is doing. It’s not just you.”

“I know that. But still, I was really worried about her. My life was like hell. I am just glad that, finally I can escape from that hell since she was back.”

“Yeah that’s true. You couldn’t sleep for one week straight. You were sick because you miss her, and got punched by Yunhae to make you back to your sense. You got pretty hard time, but you are able to pass that critical time.”

“I’m tired hyung, may be I will sleep again.” I said and went back to my room without looking at JoonMyeon Hyung.

I laid down and stare the ceiling. Remembering those sweet time when I had with her. It’s not like I hate Yunhee. It’s not like I was seeing another girl this past two years. I was just worried about her. I wondered if she didn’t want to have any relationship with me anymore. Is that the reason for our lost contact?

If that so, what will I have to do? Should I gave up this love too?

 

 

Yunhee’s pov

 

I am back after six years in England. I really miss this place. This is my homeland. According to my memories and my professor. To tell you the truth, I lost my memories two years ago. I got it back one year later, but there were some that I couldn’t remember. My doctor said that I could retrieve it back if I see the person who made the big impact in my live.

Now I’m here in Korea. Maybe what my doctor said was right. I got my memories back one year ago, but it was blurry. I know that I have twin sister and brother clearly. I know that I have a dead big brother. I know my brother’s girlfriend got married with other man. I know why I was at England. I know who I was. I know I have a group of friend, and they called themselves EXO. I even know I have a boyfriend, but I don’t know who he is. I remember I have a connection with EXO, but I can’t remember how they look.

That day, when I had most of my memories back, I met my doctor for consultation. He said that I got all of my memories back but I didn’t remember it perfectly. He said that my memories from high school didn’t perfect yet. I could only remember it vaguely. But he said, maybe if I met the person from my high school myself, I could remember everything. And it’s true. After I saw them this afternoon, I remember all of my memories.

I remember Baekhyun was the person I love. I fall in love with him after two weeks I knew him. He was the person that made myself change for better. Yeah, he is the one that I miss for two years.

“Yunhee, are you asleep?” Yunhae asked from outside.

“No eonni, come in.”

She opened the door and came in. She sat on my bed and look into the space.

“What happened eonni?” I asked and looked at her.

“What were you doing in the past two years?” She looked at me and asked me.

“I… I was in an accident two years ago,” I said and starred the floor.

“W-What did you say? Accident? How come I never heard it?”

“I got an accident on the day when I was supposed to come back. I was on the way to the airport, when the taxi got in an accident with a drunk driver. The driver died instantly along with the taxi driver. I was in the back seat was in critical condition. I was in coma for 3 months. That day, my professor who was my guardian at England came and contact Soo Man Ahjushi. Sooman Ahjushi came after I woke up and learned that I lost my memories. I didn’t remember who he was. I didn’t know who I am, I didn’t know what kind of live I have before.”

“Do you know me?”

“Of course I am. I retrieve my memories one year ago. I remember most all of my memories. I remember you, oppa, and EXO. I know I had a boyfriend but I don’t know who. When I saw EXO, I suddenly remember everything.”

“I-I-I don’t know you went through that.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry for forgetting you for one year.” I said and smiled at her.

“Did EXO know about it?”

“No, in fact you are the second one who know about this, and I don’t have any intention to let the other know. It was the past and now I remember almost everything.”

“But you really made me worried back there. You didn’t tell us anything and just disappear. It is a good thing you are fine now.”

“Of course eonni. I’m fine and I feel like I’m perfect,” I said that and smiled at her.

“Yunhee,” She suddenly called me. I looked at her and saw her looked at the ground.

“Yes?”

“Do you still love Baekhyun?” She asked the question that I can’t answered right now.

“I don’t know.” I said without looking at her. I heard she heaved a sigh.

“Baekhyun is waiting for you. Don’t break his heart. He suffered enough,” She said and leave my room, probably gave me some time to think.

Actually, those question never appeared in my mind. Even though I didn’t know my boyfriend for two years, I am excited whenever I thought about the day I will meet and remember him. It always made my heart beat faster. I don’t really know how should I answered those question, and I know in the future, everyone will asked me those question and I need to find my answer fast.

 

 

 “Hah, I don’t know. Never thought that question will appear. For now, I should take my rest. Tomorrow, if I have a chance, I will talk to Baekhyun and clear things out,” I said to myself and get ready for sleep.

 

 Do I still love him? Does he still love me?   


A/N : Hello There, I'm back again :D So how is it? is it good enough for the long absent? I hope this chapter didn't confuse you :D I just don't have any idea for the past, so i decided to make the present time, and i hope all of this make sense :D hehehehe  

Even though it took too long time, hope you guys didn't forget the story okay? 

And so, Thanks for the reader who subscribe to my story and comment, please comment this story so i can learn my mistake and didn't make the same mistake. Your comment will be reply immidiately, but for the update i can't promise anything. but i will do my best to update this story :D

Thanks once again, and please be patient with me , ehehehhe :D :*