Another Side of Us

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee's pov

 

"She is in Eternity," Taeyeon said. The others sunbae were still arguing about me to help whom. EXO and Elizabeth were speechless when they heard that.

"What do you mean sunbae?" JunMyeon asked as he still didn't believe what he heard.

"Yeah, She is in Eternity. Her stage name is Rui. You don't know?" Taeyeon explained to them. I just stood there and watch the sceene. Actually it was funny. 

"Wh-What?! RUI?!!!" Finally Minseok back to his sense. He is my fans. But he didn't know he was talking about his idol infront of that idol. OH MY! His reaction was funny. 

Everything was silent. My lovely sunbaes stop arguing. They were looking at Minseok like he was an alien from some planet.

"She is R-Rui from Eternity? H-How?! W-Why you didn't tell me about this earlier?!" Minseok said. His face looked like he want to cry.

"Yeah she is. By the way, who are they Taeyeon?" Sunny asked. Finally they realize their existence.

"Oh, They are the new student. Remember Youth Battle? They are the finalist." Taeyeon said. She knew that today there will be new students, but she didn't know who are they.

"By the way... Yunhee decided who are you going to help. It will not finish if you didn't decide it by yourself." Yuri said.

"I'm not going to help you. i was assigned to help them. So i'm not going to help any one of you." 

"Noona~~ please help us. I'm your favorite dongsaeng right?" Taemin kneeled infront of me as he looked up and set his puppy eyes.

"You know what? Your aegyo didn't work on me," I said coldly and walked over Girls Generation and F(x).

"So how about us? Do you want to help us?" Yoona asked.

"Will you pay me if i help you?" I said and smirked playfully.

"We will!" Yoona said as she glance at her groupmate.

"You said that Yoona, so you will pay, we are not," Sooyoung said and smirked.

"Unnie~~" Yoona looked at Sooyoung with her puppy eyes.

"How about us Yunhee unnie?" Krystal asked. 

"F(x)? I don't think you guys have a problem with your instructor right?" 

"But, She is a mad woman right now. She is too strict. She let us practice eight hours straight, without a break." Krystal whined.

"And, You think i'm going to show some mercy? I will make you practice ten hours straight, without a break," 

"Unnie~~" She whined again. Oh my God, They are such a headache.

"At least you guys act properly in front of your Hoobae!" I scold them. They act properly and started to stand in a line. EXO and Elizabeth also stood in a line to respect their childish sunbae.

"Sunbaes, These boys are EXO and the girl is Elizabeth. They are the new students. They will attend this class for one month until the bonus stage of Youth Battle." I explained to my childish sunbaes.

"And guys, meet our sunbae. I don't have to explain it anymore right? You are their fans right? and you should introduce yourself." I said to EXO and Elizabeth.

After they introduce their self, my sunbaes were chatting with them, instead back to their practice room. I wanted to leave the room and go to garden. But once again failed because this little hunnie.

"Noona~~ where are you going? You should sit here and chat together." 

"I don't want to be in this room."

"Come on YunHee-ah, don't be so cold. You should make new friends." Yoona said.

"That's right unnie, make friend as much as you can. That's what he wanted right?" Seohyun said. I froze when i heard she talked like that.

"Yah! don't mention him!" Yuri the nearest with Seohyun scold her.

"I'm sorry unnie," She apologize. I soften when i saw her.

"It's alright, I'm going first. Sehun let go of me please," I said. At first Sehun didn't want to let go of me. But someone gave him a code to let go of me, and he let go.

I walked to the garden. Everything were white. Everything were covered by snow. I walked around the garden until i reached music room. This room was hidden from the others room. This room is special. 

I entered the room and walked toward the piano. It was a Bosendofer piano. It was located in the middle of the room. Everything in this room was white, except the piano, and that makes the piano stand out even more. 

I sat on the piano's chair. I started play the piano. I played 'Playing Love'. That song was teached by him. It was a beautiful piece. Full of love. Without i realize i was crying and i can't stop my self from playing this piece. 

 

Baekhyun's pov

 

I observed the situation in the room. Everything was fun. But, because i was shy, i didn't dare to speak. I really want to talked to my sunbaes. Especially Taeyeon sunbae. She is my idol.

We talked for a hours. I kept looking at Chanyeol who can easily talked to Girls Generation sunbae. To be honest, i envy him. I really want to be like him. 

I kept observing the room. Everything were normal. Until Yunhee stood up and ready to go. Of course Sehun would hold her so she didn't go anywhere. 

And then this was happening. Eversince Seohyun sunbae talked, the mood change drastically. From the happy into a dull one. Not long after that she left the room. 

"Seohyun, look what you did. Why do you make her remember that?" Yuri sunbae scold her.

"I'm sorry unnie. That's not my intention" Seohyun said and she looked like she regretted that.

"It's alright, Don't scold her anymore. She regretted that right? And i'm sure she will be fine. I bet she goes to that room. You don't have to worry." Tiffany sunbae said.

"Erm, please excuse me, i will leave first," I said to them. 

"Where are you going Baekkie?" Chanyeol asked me.

"I'm going to toilet. And don't called me Baekkie." I made an excuse. Actually i just want to followed Yunhee. For some reason i got attracted by her. 

"Okay, don't get lost," Chanyeol said.

"I won't Yeol," WIth that i chase Yunhee. 

It's a fortunate for me. When i chased her, she was at the garden. Walked aimlessly.  She walked and walked until she arrived at this door.  It was isolated from other rooms. 

I looked her enter the room. I slowly but sure, approached the room. i was about enter the room but i heard someone play the piano. The sounds come out from that room. I decided to not enter the room.

She played this song. I didn't know the song, but i could feel the love that wanted to be transfered.

I took a peek inside the room. There she was. In the middle room playing the grand piano. Everything in this room were white except the piano. She played the piano passionately. I don't think she knew about my presence. So slowly i entered the room.

The first song was finished. She rest for a bit and wiped her eyes. She was crying? 

Before i could speak, she played again. This time i knew the song. Fire Flower. It was Japanese song. It was quite energetic song. And she played it very well.

This girl really is interesting hm? I couldn't took my eyes off from her. I was captured by her charisma when she played the piano. Now i understand what Minseok said earlier.

I could not react about her performance. And before i know it, she played the piano once again. This time she played Magic Waltz. It was an amazing song. I really loved it. 

She finished the song. I clapped my hands without i realize it. I looked her shocked expression.

"That was an amazing performance. Now i understand why Minseok talked about Eternity like they are a goddess." I said and still clapping my hands.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

"Erm, I accidently follow you, so yeah." I said, a little bit nervous.

"Are you bipolar or something?" She asked and laughed really hard when she saw the nervous me.

"You should be the bipolar one. What the hell, seconds ago you asked me coldly and now you laughing your off," I said and pouted. I'm rarely like this to a new people, what happened to me?

"See, you are the bipolar one. Anyway, we should head back to the room." She said and ruffled my hair. When she touched my head, i felt some electricity run through my body. And i could feel my face heated up.

"So, do you wanted to go or not?" She asked. She already at the door, and i still at the same spot.

"I'm coming," And i run to her. 

We walked back to the class room. We didn't talked much. But it didn't awkward either. 

When we reached our class, she already backed to her self like before. Cold and scary. Well that was my first impression, but i guess i was wrong.

We walked in the room together. The others were playing with sunbaes.

"Ah, Yunhee unnie is back. Unnie, Jongmal mianhaeyo. I didn't mean that like that." Seohyun sunbae said and hugged Yunhee.

"It's okay Seohyun. Didn't i say that?" She replied and then she was dragged by Seohyun.

"Yah Baekhyun, What made you take so long to the toilet?" Chanyeol shouted from the other side of the room. 

"Ergh, I got stomachache, so, Yeah" 

"Is that so? It's alright, Now sit and let's chat. I know you want to talked to Taeyeon sunbae right?" 

"Yeah," I said and blushed a little bit.

And so go on until the time we head home. I'm so excited to get home and met my little sister. How long it has bee since the last time i met her?


a/n: So that's it. How about that?? Comment please :)