Teacher

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee's pov

It has been a week since we went to Lotte World. I opened up already at EXO and Elizabeth. We also drop the formalities.

I walked toward my classroom. When i entered the room everyone was practicing. Well EXO were practicing. Elizabeth just sat there and watch them practice.

"Hey, They practice so seriously. It's rare to see them like this." I said as i greeted Eli.

"Oh Yunhee unnie." She said and looked up at me.

"What do you think?" 

"Nothing, just amazed by them. Eventhough it was just practice, they are so serious." She said.

"Yeah. They are good also." I said and looked at EXO who were oblivious about my presence. 

I watched them practice. They were good. But something was off. And i don't know that. 

Not long after that, they finished dancing. I clapped my hands and they were shocked when they saw me.

"Surprise?" I asked and smirked playfully.

"Woah, since when you were here?" Junmyeon asked.

"Since the middle? I don't know. Anyway, you guys practice so serious." 

"Yeah. We practice serious today. We do our best." He said. 

"Just best? No fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. What do you mean?" 

"Nothing." I said and walked over the piano.

"You know, your performance were good. But that was not enough to bring you guys victory." I said and sit at the piano's chair.

"What?!" They asked.

"Now just listen. I will play one song two time but in different way. Later, tell me your oppinion. Eli too, it's not just for EXO." I said and started to play the piano.

I was playing "play love". I played my favorite song. This song was the song that he tought to me when i was tweleve years old. However, i played it too plain. No expression and feeling. It was just a cold song. I finished the song and rest a bit.

I played the same song for the second time. But this time i was playing it with more feelings. I transfered the feeling of love to all of them. I played it with too much emotion, that it brought me to tears. Yeah, i was crying. I always crying when i played this song. 

I ended the song. I wiped my face from my tears. 

"So, what is your oppinion?" i asked them. They didn't answer. nor moved. 

"Guys?" i clapped my hands and they were back to reality.

"What is your oppinion?" I asked once again.

"The second one was the best." "that was perfect" "How could you play like that?" "That was amazing" "As expected from my idol." All of us looked at Minseok when we heard that. 

"What? Is that wrong?" He said. We just shooked our head. 

"Then, what is the difference between the first one and the second one?" I asked them. 

"The first one was emotionless. The second one was perfect." Eli said.

"Thank you Eli." I said and smilled.

"You are welcome unni," She smiled back at me.

"Now EXO. Your dance just now was like the first song. Emotionless. You need to feel it, when you dance, sing, or play instrument." I said.

"You mean..." Jongin said but he stop. Seem like he understood that.

"Yeah Jong. You need to have fun. You need to bring out your charisma. But at the same time you need your full concentration to do your best and not make anymistake." I said and smiled. "I know it's hard to do. But you need that. Or else, you can't bring your best from your self." I continued.

"But, that was hard." Jongin said. Only Jongin understand it. The others still processing what i said.

"I know, but try that. And with that you could win over the judge heart." I said. Then he and his bandmate go to the other side of the room to discuss things.

"Eli, you too. You need to bring out your charisma." I said to Eli. 

"But how?" 

"sing for me this song." I gave her a music score. 

She sang that. Her voice was beautiful. But she couldn't bring out her charm. I thought about it. What should i do to help them let out their charisma? 

She finished singing. I glance over EXO. No one paid their attention to us.

"Eli, looked at EXO. They didn't pay attention to you right? Eventhough you sang that beautifully but without charisma, you can't attracted audience." I said to her. She just nodded.

"Then what should i do?" She asked me. I just smiled.

"Here. I will give you some tips. First you need to read the lyrics and listen to the song. Second you need to read the lyrics over and over until you know the meaning behind the lyrics. And last, You need to sing it with emotion. Pour everything you got when you learned the song. You don't have to be nervous. If you nervous just close your eyes and think you were singing for your self." I said and smiled.

"Is that so? I will try that. I never learned the song. So i never know." She said.

"Good then. You know, i want you to sing infront of normal students tommorow. Is that okay?" I asked her. At first she looked surprised, but she nodded. 

"It's okay. I will try my best."

"Okay, Good luck then," I said and stood from my seat. 

"Gomawo unnie," She said and smiled. I just smiled back.

I walked toward EXO. They still discussing things i said from before.

"Already figure out how to do that?" I asked. They shooked their head.

"Well i am here to bring you news. You guys will be performing tommorow at normal section. Try to grabbed their attention." I said.

"What?!" They yelled. 

"Well, that's all, Good luck boys," i said and walked out the room. 

I walked to the normal building class to speak to the teacher. I want to asked permission to use the normal building for their performance. Fortunately, they agree, I bowed them and said thankyou to them. And then leave.

I didn't back to my class though. Instead i walked toward the rooftop. I sat there and stared at the sky. 

The sky was blue. It was sunny day. It was nice weather also. Made me in peace. 

I blankly stared at the sky. Didn't know what to do. And then i suddenly remember what Taeyeon said last week.

"Unnie, try to move on. Don't think it's your fault anymore"

What? How can that be, Taeyeon? It was clearly my fault. And i can't move on. I felt like my time has stopped since that day. Everything was my fault. Why did that have to happened anyway? Why? 

Because i was too careless

"Yah! Why did you save me that day? I didn't asked your help!" I yelled at the sky. 

"Should i move on? Should i?" I asked my self. But again, come this one question.

"How?" I asked my self.

"By using them." I heard someone said from my back. I turned around and i got shock.

"You?! What are you doing here?!" 


a/n : Here update for today. I really pissed of. I want to say sorry if i dissapoint you with this chapter. It is the second time i write this. This one was worse than the first one. The first one was deleted before i could save that. And suddenly my spirit to write was gone. But i really want to have an update, so yeah i write this. SO i'm very sorry, I know this is , but please forgive me :(

Anyway, don't forget to comment :) :) 

Thank you :)