Girlfriend Boyfriend

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Baekhyun’s pov

 

“Yah Baekhyun, tell me who is that girl? She is really pretty. Is she your girlfriend?” Sumin asked me. I looked at Yunhee as she looked around the shop.

“No. She reject me already.” I said and smiled at Sumin.

“Really? Then why are you two holding hands before? Are you sure she didn’t have any feeling for you?”

“No. the reason is not because she didn’t like me. It’s because she is afraid of long distance relationship.”

“Long distance relationship? She is not Korean?”

“She is. But next year she won’t be in Korea. She will go to England to pursue her dream. She also finish her high school there. She also work there. And she won’t be back for a long time. And that’s why she reject me.” I said that as I looked at Yunhee. The idea of her leaving Korea next year make me really sad.

“Oh, that’s why. But she is really kind. She gave you a chance you know.” Sumin said. I looked at her as I don’t understand what she means.

“Well, if you guys are in relationship until she leave Korea that mean that you will be tied to one girl. You can’t date another girl in Korea, so does her. But if you are not, then you guys are free to date or fall in love with anyone.” Sumin said as she understood my confusion.

“But, I will never fall for other girl.”

“It’s now you said that, but what will happen in three years from now on? You can’t predict the future. You can’t control your feeling to fall in love. Even if you denied it, if you love someone, then you love her. No matter how much you denied it.” She said again.

“Ah, whatever. I don’t know about the future. Let’s stop about this. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” I said and smile bitterly at Sumin.

“Ok ok. Sorry though. So which school will you attend? I heard you got a trial program for SM Performance Art High School. Is that true?”

“Yup. Right now I have some class? No I think it’s more to practice. In two weeks I will have a performance. It’s a competition though, the winner can attend the school with scholarship.”

“Wow. Is that true? That’s amazing. Wish you a really good luck then.” Sumin smile at me.

“Thanks Sumin. How about you? Which school will you attend?”

“Oh. I’m going to SM Art High School. In there I will learn about design and makeup maybe? After all that school have connection with SM Entertainment. Your school also the same right?”

“Yeah.”

“Excuse me.” I heard Yunhee voice from the back.

“Ah right. Your friend come to shop.” She said and I just nodded. Later we both went to back and find her with one music box.

“Is there anything I could help miss?” Sumin asked politely.

“Hmm, how much is this music box?” Yunhee asked as she held the music box.

“I’m sorry miss. That one is not for sale.”

“Really? Well can’t be help.”

“I’m really sorry miss. May be another music box attract you?”

“Hmm, I found another one though. But when I looked at that music box, I really want that. But you didn’t sell it, so I will go with this.” Yunhee said as she hold another music box.

“Ok miss. Do you want to warp it?”

“yes please.” Yunhee said and smile. “How much is it?”

“It will be 50.000 won.”

“Sumin that’s expensive. Give her discount.” I protest as I heard the price.

“It’s okay Baekhyun. It’s not that expensive. And it’s not like you will pay anyway.” Yunhee said as she grabbed her money.

“No. I already said that I will pay anything for this date.”

“But this is not count on this date Baek. I want this and this is not related to date. so I will pay for the music box.”

“I said no is no. I will pay. Here take my card Sumin.” I said as I give her my card.

“Baekhyun, I said no. I will pay for the music box. Sumin-ssi, take my card instead. I will pay for sure.”

“Yunhee please let me pay,” I said as I use my aegyo. No one can resist my aegyo anyway. Not even Sumin.

“Don’t be like that please. Sumin-ssi, I will pay for that. So give back Baekhyun’s card.” She said as if she wasn’t effected.

I looked at her in disbelieve. I could see Sumin hold back her laughter as She could resist my unbeatable aegyo.

“Yunhee-a, please? Let me pay.” I said as I used my puppy eyes. She looked at me and sighed. I smile in victory as I see her reaction. I immediately looked at Sumin.

“Sumin used my card to pay. Give me back Yunhee’s ca-“ I stop as I felt someone tug my shirt. I looked at Yunhee direction and got a really big surprise.

“Baekhyun oppa, Don’t be like this please? Just let me pay for the music box.” Yunhee said with aegyo. AEGYO!

Her aegyo make me blank for a while. I couldn’t set my eyes off from her. Her aegyo is unbeatable. Even Sehun and Tao’s aegyo lost to her aegyo. God how can you make someone as cute as her?

After some minutes I come back to my sense. And then I realize that Yunhee already pay the music box with her card.

“Y-yah Yunhee. That’s cheating. How can you used your aegyo?” I said as she signed for the transaction.

“Hm? What cheat? You also used your aegyo. So I use mine. That’s wrong?”

“Y-yah! From now on you can’t use your aegyo anymore. You can’t. If you used that, I will punish you for sure.” I said and leave her behind. I took her card and my card. So she can’t pay for anything anymore.

“Yah, Baekhyun wait.” I heard Yunhee shouted from the shop. I stop and wait for her outside.

“Yah, Baekhyun, why are you mad like that? I’m sorry okay?” She said and hold my hand.

“I’m not mad.” I said and that’s the truth. I’m not mad at her. But at a time like this I need to have alone time to be able to control myself for not kissing her.

“Are you sure? You looked really mad at me. I’m sorry okay?”

“You don’t even know what’s your fault and you are sorry? I should be the one who said sorry to you.”

“Okay, okay. So we will closed this case and continued our date. how is that?” She said and I smiled at her.

“Right. We have a date here. Okay! Let’s go to the next place.” I said and grabbed her hand.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” She said and we started walking hand in hand again.

 

Yunhee’s pov

 

After a while, we arrived at a church. I looked at Baekhyun who looked at the church. He was smiling.

“Baek, why are we here?” I asked him.

“To attend some wedding?” He asked back.

“What do you mean? Wedding? What wedding?” I asked him back. Really a wedding? Is this the surprise he was talking about?

“Chanyeol’s noona wedding. Today is her wedding. He invite me, but I reject him, because I have a date with you. And it seems like they got some trouble with the pianist. It seems like the pianist got sick and they need a pianist to play some song. That’s why I brought you here. You don’t mad right?”

“ME?! Are you talking about me playing on her wedding? Alone?”

“No, you are not alone. I will sing for them too. So is that okay?”

“But I’m not ready. I can’t play.”

“You can Yunhee. We will perform together. Just pretend this for practice okay?”

“But-“ I was cut by someone shout.

“Baekhyun! You are here! God. Hurry up! We need her to change clothes and put some make up.” I looked at Chanyeol. He was the one who shout.

“Yah Chanyeol. I didn’t agree on this.”

“Yunhee, please help me. Only you who can help me. Today is a very special day for my noona. I can’t let her sad just because that stupid pianist didn’t come. I can’t let that happen. Please Yunhee I beg you. I will give something in return. No, I will give you anything you ask. So please became the pianist.” Chanyeol said.

“Hah, alright. I will. But is it alright with my clothes?”

“I guess it’s alright. You wear a dress already. Let’s get in. the wedding will started in one hour. So you guys have one hour for practice.” With that Chanyeol leave us alone.

“Hey, is Chanyeol’s noona beautiful?” I asked Baekhyun curiously.

“She is. Her husband must be very lucky to have a wife like her.”

“Hm.. I’m curious about her. What’s her name?”

“Her name is Park Haerin.” Baekhyun said. When I heard Haerin, I remember Daeho’s oppa girlfriend. Her name is Haerin. I wonder, where is she right now? Is she lonely because she didn’t have any sibling?

“Hello Yunhee?” Baekhyun shake his hand infront of my eyes. Then I realize I was zone out.

“Yes. I’m sorry I suddenly remember something. So, what song should we play?”

“Ah, when the bride walk with her father, you will play solo. Then when the bride and the groom are allowed to kiss, I will sing and you will play the piano. The solo part is a wedding song. Wedding March. Then for the duet we will play Eternity. Is that okay?”

“Ok. Look forward to your singing voice Baekhyun-ssi.” I said jokingly.

“Look forward to your piano play Yunhee-ssi.” He said and smile slyly to me.

We practice the song. The guest come one by one as we practicing. After we felt perfect we play another song for the guest. We played Here I Am. We sing together. Actually this song is for the performance for special class.

I started play the piano melody. I sing first then Baekhyun. Our voice match perfectly. The guest started to watch us. They listen to the song carefully. And for us, we already lost in our world. I get lost in Baekhyun eyes. I can’t set my eyes off from Baekhyun.

When we finish it the MC said it’s the time for the bride to come out. He also said our duet is beautiful.

The groom already at the altar. He is waiting for the bride. He look really happy to be able to stand there. And suddenly I remember Daeho oppa. If he didn’t save that time, maybe he will be the one who standing there.

“Now let’s welcome the Bride.” Suddenly the MC said and make me play the song.

I played the song. I closed my eyes and imagine that it is Haerin eonni and Daeho oppa Wedding. After some minute I finish the song and stop playing. I couldn’t see the bride face as her back facing me. But for sure, I could see the groom face smiling really wide as he see his wife to be.

After some minutes, it’s finally the time for the groom and the bride to said their wedding pledge. I looked at them. And when the cleric said “Now the groom may kiss the Bride.” I played the song.

“Every day that passed by. You're stillthe only one inside my heart.” Baekhyun started singing. He looked at me when he sing. I looked back at him.

When he sing ‘Here I am’ it’s like he said that he is there if I searched for him.

Not long after that the song finish and our job here finish already. We said our congratulation to the new husband and wife.

“Congratulation for your wedding Noona. Hope you can build a happy family.” Baekhyun said first and I was behind him so I couldn’t see the bride face again.

“Ah right noona. Meet the pianist. She is my and chanyeol’s ‘sunbae’. She played really good right?” Baekhyun said as she pull me to his side.

“She play really well.” The bride praise me. I bow at her and her husband, then looked at the bride face. And the moment I saw her, I couldn’t think anything.

“Yunhee? Is that you Yunhee?” She said and looked surprise as well.

“Hae-Haerin eonni?”

“You are really Yunhee? Lee Yunhee? Wow, you are really big right now.” Haerin eonni hug me.

“How are you? Are you doing fine? I always worried about you.” She said as she release the hug.

“I’m fine eonni. I’m really fine right now. You don’t have to worry anymore. Oh, and Congratulation on your wedding eonni. Hope you will have a happy wedding life.” I said and smile sincerely to her.  

“Thanks Yunhee for your blessing.”

“Wait, you two know each other?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.” I answered.

“How?” I was about to answer that question when Chanyeol come.

“Noona, you already meet her?” Chanyeol said.

“Yes. She is Yunhee. By the way where are the others? Yunhae and Yunho, are they still fight with each other?” Haerin eonni asked.

“No eonni, They change already. Yunhae became more feminim, and Yunho became a gentle man. They will be really happy if they could meet you eonni. Next time, play to my house. It has been a long time already.”

“I will next time. When I have a kid.” She said and laughed along with her husband. They looked really happy together.

“Wait, noona, you know each other already?” Chanyeol asked as he looked at me and Haerin eonni confusedly.

“Yeah, it’s a long story Yeol, next time I will tell you. Now, please excuse us, we need to move to the car already. Bye dongsaengs.” Eonni said and she walked away with her new husband happily.

“Yah, What is happening in here?” Chanyeol asked.

“I don’t know. I am confused too.” Baekhyun said that.

“Hah, I will tell tomorrow when Yunhae and Yunho there. Along with other boys,”

“You better don’t forget that Yunhee.” Baekhyun said.

“Ok, Now we are done, should we continue our business Byun Baekhyun?”

“Ah right. We don’t have much time anymore. Thanks to Park Chanyeol. Hah. Let’s go Yunhee. Bye Yeol.” Baekhyun said as he grabbed my hand again.

“Yeah. Bye Chanyeol.” I said and followed Baekhyun.

We walked out from the church and continue our delay date.

“Where are we going?” I asked Baekhyun.

“Hmmm, Secret?” Baekhyun said as he wink.

“Oh right. Today date is suppose to be a secret. Yeah the theme of this date is Secret.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Aiyaaa. Don’t be like that Yunhee. But I am sure you will like this. So wait for a little bit oke?”

“Ne~” I said and smiled at Baekhyun. He smiled back with that really charming smile.

We walked for ten minutes until we arrived at a bus station.

“Are we going somewhere far away?” I asked.

“Hmm, not really. But I think you are tired, so I guess it’s better if we used bus instead walking.” He said.

“Ani! I’m not tired. Let’s walk. I don’t want to ride a bus.” The reason I don’t want to ride a bus is because once we rode that we will not holding hands right? And somehow I don’t want it to be like that, and somehow I like the feeling when baekhyun hold my hand.

“Ok then.” So we walked again. Still hand in hand.

We walked for another 30 minutes until we arrived at a night festival.

“Wow. I don’t know this place do a night festival like this.” I said.

“Yeah, so, let’s go play. Shall we?” Baekhyun said and smile childishly.

“Of course let’s go!” I said and smile too.

We play around the night festival. We do gun shooting, eat some food, buy sweets. We also rode Merry go around. I felt so happy tonight.

“Baekhyun, I’m tired. Let’s go sit somewhere.” I said.

“Hmm, how about we ride that?” Baekhyun said as he point a ferrish Wheel.

“Good idea, we could sit there. Let’s go buy some ticket.” I said and dragged Baekhyun. It’s not crowded so we could get in the cart less than 5 minutes.

“Woah, so beautiful.” I said and looked out the windows. The view is a night Seoul.

“Hm. Just like you. Beautiful.” Baekhyun said and being cheesy.

“Try another pick up line Byun Baekhyun.” I said and laugh then looked at Baekhyun who is sulking.

“Come on, don’t be like that. Let’s enjoy the moment and being happy here. Today I am really happy for some reason after I met Haerin eonni.” I said and smile widely.

“What? So you didn’t happy before? That’s mean, you didn’t happy to go to this date?” Baekhyun asked in surprise tone.

“It’s not that I’m not happy. I just became more happy after I met Haerin eonni.”

“But, how could you know Haerin noona?”

“Well, remember when I talked about my past with Daeho oppa? Remember I mention girlfriend twice? The first girlfriend died because of accident, but the second one lost contact with us after Daeho oppa died. In other word, she wasn’t die yet, but just lost contact. But I never know that she have a dongsaeng. I only know she was the only child and don’t have a father.”

“Ah, about Chanyeol being her brother is because his father re-marry her mother. They are blood related though. Their family is a little bit confusing. Their parent divorce, but then they remarry and became a husband and wife for a second time.”

“Is that so? Hmm, no wonder. But she never mention about her little brother though. She even don’t have any photo of Chanyeol.”

“Ah, because their parent are bussy, so they don’t have many picture. And probably, their only family picture was thrown away when they divorce.”

“Hmmm, that’s make sense. Anyway let’s talk another topic.”

“What topic?”

“I don’t know. Hey can I sit beside you?” I asked suddenly.

“It’s okay. But why?”

“Ah, I just don’t want to sit alone. Can i?” I asked and smile awkwardly.

“Okay, just come here.” He said and pat the seat next to him.

“Thanks,” I said and smiled, then looked outside.

Somehow after I sit next to him, I couldn’t find any topic to talk about. I became very nervous every time I looked at Baekhyun’s side. My heart also beating so fast that I am afraid that Baekhyun will know about my heart being like this.

“B-Bae-Baekhyun.”

“Yeah?” He said and looked at me.

“errrr, You know, the time when I used my aegyo at your friend’s shop. You said you will give me a punishment. What kind of punishment?” I asked that since I don’t know what to talked about.

“Oh that. Are you sure you want to know?” He said and smile evily.

“I guess no?” I said hesitantly.

“Well that’s too late, I will tell you since you ask.” He said and keep that evil smile. Then he started to tickling me.

“Yah! What are you doing? Stop that Baekhyun!” I said and try to dodge his tackle. But wrong move because the cart started to shaking.

“Yah! The cart is shaking.” I said and hug Baekhyun. Afraid that the cart will fall which is never going to be happen.

“Yah, gwenchana?” Baekhyun asked worriedly and hug me back.

“No!” I said and hug him tighter as the cart still shaking.

“I’m sorry okay. I will not tickling you anymore.” He said and hug me as he caressed my back.

“Promise?” I looked up and meet eyes with Baekhyun.

“Promise,” He said and smile gently at me. I smiled back and hug him more. Somehow his smile make me remember about Daeho oppa. Who give me a gentle smile every time I was afraid of something.

“Why? I already promise not to tickling you anymore.”

“it’s fine. Just let me hug you for a second. May i?”

“O-okay.” He said and hug me tighter.

When we were hugging, I could smell his scent. It’s not like I’m a ert or something, it’s just that I could smell him because we were close. I even could heard his heartbeat. And it was as fast as mine. Then I let out a little laughed when I listening to his heartbeat.

“Why are you laughing?” Baekhyun asked weirdly.

“Ani, it’s just that your heartbeat is so fast. Just like mine.” I said and kept smiling. Suddenly he pulled me away and looked in to my eyes. He didn’t say anything. Just stared into my eyes.

“Wa-Wae?” I asked nervously.

“Ani~ be quite and close your eyes.” He said and I did what he say.

I closed my eyes and I could felt that I was so nervous. My heartbeat increase more and more, and I felt like my heart would burst in any minute. I could also felt some breath near my mouth. And then the next thing I feel was something soft on my lips.

I opened my eyes a little bit and see Baekhyun with closed eyes and kissing me. at first I didn’t react and don’t want to react to the kiss. But my body betray me and kiss him back. I closed my eyes again and kiss him more. I just don’t want to let go of this lips.

I pulled away my lips as I need to breath. We were out of air as we kissed for a long time. We looked at each other again. I found myself lost in those beautiful eyes. And the next minutes, we share a kiss again. But this time it’s now that long. But still, it makes my heart gone crazy and sent butterflies in my stomach.

We looked at each other after that kiss and laugh. Why? Because we just break Yunho oppa rule. No kissing.

“Well, let it be a secret between us ok?” Baekhyun said and laughed again.

“Yeah. I will not tell anyone anyway. I don’t want to face Yunho oppa wrath.”  I said and laugh along.

“Hmm, Yunhee, can I ask this question once again?” Baekhyun said and I stop laughing and looked at Baekhyun with confused eyes.

“What?”

“W-Wi-Will you b-be m-my g-girlfriend? I-I-I just-“ Baekhyun said and couldn’t finish his words. All I could do is smile.

“I will,” I said and smiled widely at him. He looked at me in disbelieve and surprise eyes.

To tell you the truth, I kept thinking about his confession last time. I just can’t get over it and I just hope that Baekhyun will asked me out again. Because all this time I already know what answered what I will said. And I was really happy that he really asked me again.

I looked at Baekhyun who is really happy because I accept his confession. Suddenly he pulled me in a hug and pecked my lips twice.

“Thanks Yunhee. You gave me a chance. I will promise you I will became the best boyfriend ever.” He said and smiled ear to ear.

“Well before that, make sure you will became a student in SM Performance Art High School. I will became the judge, but I will be a fair judge. If I felt that Eli is better than EXO than I will choose Eli. So promise me to work hard ne? I will help you.” I said and smile.

“Of course. Oh, better you kept smile. Because I don’t want to see you poker face anymore.”

“Let’s see if I could do that Boyfriend.”

“Of course you could. Because you are my girlfriend. So you could do that.” He said and dragged me out since we already arrive at the ground.

“Let’s go home? You are tired right? And I don’t want to carry around this big bear.” I said as I held my big bear. Yeah we got it from the gun shooting game.

“I will carry the things for you,” He said and grab the bear.

“No. I will, since it’s mine.” I said and didn’t let the bear go.

“Come on, let the boy bring your things.”

“But I want to hug this you know. So let me carry this bear.”

“okay then. Let’s go home. It’s getting late.” Baekhyun said and grabbed my hand again. This time he intertwined our hands.

We walked until the bus station and rode a bus to our house. We kept holding our hands and sit. After some minutes we already arrived at our bus stop. we walking hand in hand as always toward my house.

“Em, we are here already. Thanks for today Baekhyun.” I said and smiled.

“Yeah. So, get in and get some rest okay? We will meet again tomorrow and let’s go to school together.” He said and smiled at me.

I was about to enter the when I get this idea. I turned back and see Baekhyun walking toward his house.

“Baekhyun!” I shouted and run over him.

“Wae? Do you forget something?” He asked confusedly.

“Yup.”

“What is it?” He said and come closer.

“Here.” I gave a peck on his cheek. “Good night oppa. Saranghae.” I said and smile then run away. I didn’t looked at his reaction though. I just run away and get into the house and run toward my room.

When I get there I lay on my bed and kept thinking about today.

I felt like today is a dream. So many emotion could be feel today. Happy, Jealous, nervous, confuse, and more. But the best feeling ever is I fall in love with Baekhyun. And nothing can’t replace it. Nothing.


A/N: Annyeong readers :) I'm sorry it took me a really long time for update. So how about this chapter? Is it getting better? Or is it getting worse? And finally They go together. But it won't be easy for them :( Well, let's see what will happen next. So stay tuned ok?  COMMENT everybody :)  Thanks for always reading my story :) Saranghaeyooooo~~~ <3 

EXO SARANGHAJA! <3