Prologue

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Eugene's Pov

 

"Student Eugene from music department, please come to music room to meet Proffesor William. Once again..."  i heard my name being called. 

 

"Res, sorry, but i gotta go, Bye," i excuse myself from my friend, Theressa. She has been my friend from the first time i came to this Univesity. That's mean i have been friend with her for five years.

"It's okay Gene. Go, before you make Proffesor wait you too long." 

"Yeah, yeah. Then bye~~" 

 

The room isn't that far from the place Theressa and i hang out. I just need some minutes to got there. 

I knocked the door room and enter the room.

 

"Excuse me sir, What can i help you?"

"Eugene, you are here. Come and sit down." He said and give me a warm smile. "So, Eugene, I wonder that you want to go to Korea," 

"What?!"

"So, i have a friend in Korea. He have an Entertaiment Company. Then he asked me, maybe i can help him to make some song to his artist album. But then i can't speak Korean, but i know you could speak Korean and i think, why not send you to help him? Besides you are the best student here. You already make alot of songs for famous singer here. So why not you made some song for Korean artist?" He explained everything to me. 

"Okay, that's make sense. But how about my study here? I can't just go to Korea and neglect my duty here," 

"Well, if you agree with this, you don't have to worry about this. Just consider this as a workshop or something. You can get the experiment and money from it. This time, all you do just write song and deliver it to music company right? You never enter a music studio nor you know how the process of recording. You can just pretend this as a trial before you could go to the real one." He said. He made some point here and there. And all of them are true. 

"You got the point there. But how about my study? Can i graduate from here if i don't attend the class for... How many days?"

"For six months,"

"That's it! Six months! it's freaking SIX MONTHS. I will not attend any class for six months, how could i graduate from here?" I asked and yell.

"Calm down. Don't have to yell. Okay, just like i said, you don't have to worry about that. I will tell the proffesor about this. So you could graduate from here, WITHOUT any delay. And you don't have to take final exam. just consider this as the final exam. How about that?" He said and made so many point that make me fall for this offer.

"Okay, i agree. But what company asked you?" 

"Well for i think it is SN? ESEM? I don't know. But i'm sure it is a big entertaiment company."

"Okay, when will i go there?"

"Next week. You will go there next week. So packed your things before this week for six months. Any question?"

"hmm, how could i go to the company if i don't even know the company?" 

"AH! don't worry. Here take this. This is the letter for you to bring. Don't forget to bring that with you. And i will tell you tommorow where you should go. Clear? now you could go." He said and i stood from my seat. "AH! wait! don't open the envelope now. you just need to give that to the receptionist. don't need to open that." 

"Okay," and then i left the room.

I can't believe it. It has been a long time since the last time i went to Korea. It has been five years. and never once i stepped my feet on Korea. My birth place. Not even when my brother's anniversary. not in my Christmas Holiday. I never go back there even once.

But now i have to go there again. The place when my first love bloom. The place when i got my heartbroken for the first time. The place that hold many memories, that i, myself want to forget. But can't do that again, as i am going to go there once more time.

Suddenly, all memories about you were flooding. From six years ago, when the first time we met. Until five years ago, when we sacrifice our love for our dream. Or should i say, when i sacrifice my love for you, for this dream. 

 

* One week later *

Right now, i am here, at Incheon airport. i know which company to go. It is SM Entertaiment. The company where my Twin sister work. They are also work there. I hope i didn't meet them or bumped into them. 

I wear my sunglasses and started to hail a cab. After one hour trip, i arrived at SM building. This building didn't change since the last time i visit. 

I walked out from the cab and entered the SM building. But it's not easy to get in. Because of this fangirl who are blocking my way. 

After having a hard time that was made bye the fangirls, i could enter the building. I know the security let me in as he saw me. He know i'm not a fangirl, because i brought this big luggage. Beside, i also give him the letter that my Proffesor gave. 

I walked to the receptionist and give her the letter. She opened that and give me a smile and nod. And then she led me all the way to President office. I entered the office and was greet by President Lee Soo Man.

"So, You are already here, Eugene-sshi. Or should i call you Lee Yun Hee-sshi?" He said as he gave a big hug.

"Aigoo~~ Ahjushi, don't be so formal, you know me since i was Junior high, so why you still address me with formality?" i said and hug him back.

"hahaha, Yunhee-ah, You didn't change a bit. Don't you?" 

"I do. Look now, i am more famous than before. I am the mysterious song writter. Eugene. I never show up at studio or anything, so no one know me. I have a better image than before right? i really like being 'mysterious'" i said to him then we laughed. it has been a really long time since i met him.

"Yes yes~~ you are great right now."

"So Ahjushi, what band that will i take care for?" i asked. 

Soo Man Ahjushi was about to answere, when the door being knocked.

And then the door being opened and peoples got in. My back facing them, so i didn't knew who are they.

"AH! great timing boys! So, Yunhee-ah, You will take care of EXO. They are going to made their second album. And you will become their main composer for their album. And boys, let's meet your album's composer, Lee Yun Hee, or may be you recognize her as Eugene." He said. I froze for a moment when i hear EXO. It can't be them right? 

I turned my back to see them. There they are. tweleve boys standing in a line with shocked expression when they saw me. I looked them one by one, until my eyes fall for this particular person. When i saw him, all about memories from six  years ago came back to me. The feelings of my first love are back. 

And so, the memories that i had for him came back again. 

 


a/n: so how about that? Please comment. just said your oppinion about this chapter. i will accept them gladly even though you are critcing my writting style. And if you found any Grammer mistake or typo, please forgive me. English is not my first language. And from the next chapter, it will be a flashback...

Thank You fo Reading my story. i appreciate that :) 

PLEASE DO COMMENT, Thank you :)