TIED UP

Quid Pro Quo

 

Saturday noon, Jiyong slept enough to get his head clear. He had a bad case of hangover. It’s not really pretty. He gets moody and tends to make hasty decisions. He slept like a baby, failing to notice the unusual noises in his room.

 

Completely rested, Jiyong slowly sat-up. His stomach grumbled angrily. Time to eat! He remembered the left-over cake from his party last night. He’s practically excited to consume it and he’s mentally drooling already.

 

He kicked his sheet off.

 

”What the !?” He exclaimed as pain shot on his left ankle, confused as he squinted to see what happen to his ankle. He gawked upon seeing his left foot cuffed on the metal edge of the bed. He cursed wondering how the hell he ended up in that situation. Then his eyes caught something at the corner of his room.

 

The pretty-blonde tenant, Chaerin Lee.

 

His initial thought was it was all a dream, being tied up in the bed with a pretty blonde girl as your captor. But his ankle hurt! So it’s reality. Chaerin’s arm is crossed over her chest and she is watching Jiyong’s every move. Jiyong eyed the keys dangling on her right hand and slide his attention curiously at the piece of paper on her left.

 

How the did my shy tenant ended up n my room and cuffed me on the bed without me noticing!?

 

“What do you want?” He asked keeping his tone cool but inside the situation is screwing his head bad. Never in his life did he even think that he would be cuffed on his own bed.

 

“What I want are you to take back your words about evicting me and sign this.” She said in a smug tone that annoyed Jiyong while waving the paper.

 

“Sign what!?” He asked getting pissed about all this stupidity. Chaerin shrugged her shoulders not caring if he’s pissed and close to killing her right now. He can’t anyway. She made sure the cuff is the best restraint ever. He won’t be able to escape. She’ll get what she wants. *Insert Evil Laugh*

 

Chaerin purposely spin the key ring on her pretty finger taunting Jiyong. Jiyong tried to move and snatched the keys but his restrains made it impossible and painful. Damn it. Then she placed the key inside the pocket of her shorts.

 

She sauntered towards him and handed him the paper. Jiyong swept his glare from Chaerin to the paper. He took it. Then read it. “No ing way.” He said pushing the one-page contract stating that Jiyong do not have the power to evict Chaerin under any circumstances as long as she fulfil all her obligations as tenant. He won’t keep a tenant that tied him when she wants something.

 

NO.ING.WAY.

 

Chaerin sighed, muttering words about putting up with all the s he put her through and not complaining one bit. Jiyong watched her closely not listening at all to her mutterings, noting how cute his tenant is. He bites back a smile realizing that probably she wanted to stay that bad because of him! Well, he is a very good-looking and hot man. Not to mention he’s a great catch! Everyone wanted to be his neighbour! Right? Right? Well, there is that other possibility that she is desperate to keep the house because she needs it another reason that woman probably has. But since the situation is insane, he can’t help thinking idiotic possibility either.

 

“Fine. Don’t sign it.” She said placing her hands on her curvy hips. She backed away.

 

Now that his head is clear and well-rested, he realizes how ty his decision was earlier. It was not fair for Chaerin but it was not fair for him that whatever her friend’s name is nagged the life out of him earlier. So with a stubborn look, he said. “I won’t.”

 

“Okay then.” She smugly grinned. “Let’s see how long you’ll last.” And with that, she left the room.

 

“I’M ING CALLING THE COPS ONCE I ESCAPE!!!” He screamed hoping she’ll realize how stupid and not to mention illegal these is and uncuff him.

 

But with her next words, he realizes she would never do that unless he gives in to what she wants, and that is to sign that stupid one-page contract. “AS IF YOU COULD, PRETTY BOY.”

 

-

 

Chaerin hurried downstairs to get herself a glass of water. Jiyong’s last word really made her nervous and realizes how illegal this is, she’ll probably end up in jail. He won’t do that, He won’t call the cop. She mentally chanted.

 

This was not definitely one of her best plan ever but she was desperate. She needed the house and her eviction was really unfair. Maybe after Jiyong signed this and hear her explanation he’ll decide not to call the cops. Oh, hell! As if that’s possible. She mentally slapped herself.

 

Jiyong could escape then he’ll call the cops and have her arrested! She not only did not reclaimed her home but she will be in jail for who knows how long.

 

She really ed up. BIG TIME.

 

Well, the damage is done. The only thing she could do is... First, have him sign the stupid contract and second, begged for him not to tattle her to the police.

 

Just as she was opening Jiyong's fridge, A brilliant idea popped in her mind.

 

"You could do this Chaerin Lee!" She cheered.

 

-

 

A/N: Tell me if it's good or bad. ^^ I'm new to this. =)) I'll appreciate the comments!!