A SUNDAY

Quid Pro Quo

 

Sunday morning. December 22.

 

 

The sunlight is pretty amazing. Even if you have a think curtains they always managed to go pass it and blind your eyes. Chaerin squinted her eyes open as the first ray of sunlight hit her eyes.

 

 

"Morning." Jiyong's smooth voice greeted her. Instinctively, Chaerin raised her head to look him straight in the eye. He was grinning at her like always since she started to sleep in here. She bet he has been staring at her since he woke up.

 

 

"What are you looking at?" She said palming his face and pushing him away. He chuckled and kissed her palm.

 

 

"You drooled." He felt the need to point it out as he smile in amusement.

 

 

Chaerin groaned and sat up. "Did I?"

 

 

Jiyong lay on his back then pointed on a spot on his shirt just above his chest.

 

 

Eww. Embarrassing. Chaerin mentally kicked herself. Instead of wallowing in shame, she shrugged. "Well. It's not like women don't drool when they see you."

 

 

He pulled Chaerin suddenly so she toppled on top of him. They were only an inch separating their face and that was how he liked it.

 

 

"They do but they don't literally drool on me." He said as he kissed her cheek.

 

 

"Oh shut up.” Chaerin pinched his cheeks then smacked her lips to his.

 

 

"This is like the best idea ever." He grinned then kissed her sweetly. Jiyong wrapped his arms around Chaerin and she laid her head on his chest.

 

 

"I'm hungry. Cook for me?"

 

 

Jiyong feigned indignant. Although he was really amuse by all this.  "I am not your slave, woman."

 

 

Chaerin grinned. "Yes you are." She teased his legs by caressing it with her foot. "You told me that if I sleep here with you till Christmas you'll be my personal slave. Cooking me food anytime I want and doing what I told you to do so."

 

 

What? He never said anything like that. Chaerin is messing with him. "What are you talking abo-"

 

 

"I also remember saying as long as you do what I want, I'll allow you to do what you want to me. Like kissing infinitely or wha-"

 

 

"Okay! I remember that at all." He agreed although there was never any agreement like that but hell as long as there was infinity of kissing, he'll go with it.

 

 

"Okay." She grinned in triumph. "Go cook for me now, slave."

 

 

Aww hell. She was so adorable. He wanted to squeeze her and he did. She was just too cute.

 

 

With a playful grin, he rolled their bodies. "We're going to fall! Yah!" Chaerin panicked when Jiyong was rolling both of them towards the edge of the bed.

 

 

"We won't since..." He grinned and at the right cue, Jiyong stopped. This time he hovered above her.

 

 

"Since what?" Chaerin found herself asking. Her stomach doing a dance because of how the way he was staring at her. So full of fondness and adoration.

 

 

"Since we already fell for each other like at first sight." He winked.

 

 

-

 

 

So. ing. Cute.

 

 

Jiyong watched Chaerin as she played with Chowder at his backyard. They will run as if they were jogging then Chaerin will rub Chowder's stomach. She will even train the dog to stand, sit, and fetch. "Such a good boy." Chaerin said petting the dog. Chowder barked once then suddenly walked away.

 

 

"Hey, where you going?" Chaerin asked him not like she was expecting an answer but she still wanted to play with Chowder.

 

 

It's finally Jiyong time. Hoho. Jiyong stood up from the recliner and walked towards Chaerin.

 

 

"I think Chowder wanted to rest."

 

 

Chaerin pouted. "Bummer." With a sigh she sprawled on the snow covered back yard.

 

 

"You're going to get cold." Jiyong reprimanded. Chaerin rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

"I won't." She said as she gathered snow on her right hand. Before Jiyong even realize what she will be doing, the snow ball hit his face.

 

 

"Yah!" Jiyong's eyes burned incredulously. Chaerin laughed at that. "Tsk. Bad kitty." He drawled in a y way stilling Chaerin.

 

 

He dropped beside her and in a blink of an eye he was hovering above her, pressing their legs together. Chaerin felt a lump on and it stuck there as she stared at Jiyong.

 

 

Oh god. He was really y. Chaerin bit her lower lip. Jiyong smirked obviously amused.

 

 

"You think it's funny throwing snowballs, Kitten?" He asked. His hands squeezing her thighs.

 

 

"It's amusing." She answered wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him for an intimate kiss. Jiyong growled at the feel of her tongue.

 

 

"You are so captivating." His hands her hips as he sank deep to her. Chaerin welcomed him. As they kiss, Jiyong was touching her everywhere, groaning when he touched somewhere private.

 

 

Chaerin giggled when Jiyong kissed her neck. It tickled.

 

 

She placed her hand under Jiyong's shirt marveling how wonderful his skin and how hard his muscles was. She felt a hot flush invading her skin.

 

 

Despite the cold atmosphere caused by the weather, Chaerin felt herself burning. She pressed herself closer to Jiyong. It felt awesome pressing her soft body to his hard one.

 

 

Jiyong seemed lost too. He was kissing her so passionately, so hard. Chaerin cold see the desire burning from his brown eyes. They were so close Chaerin could feel his everything. The way his muscles move and the magic his lips were making every time it touched her skin.

 

 

She felt under his gaze. It was so mesmerizing. So perfect. So real. She lost her breath.

 

 

"Jiyong." She panted. Her voice never sounded so needy ever before.

 

 

Jiyong wrapped her thighs around his waist as he scooted closer. He was definitely lost in some sensation because normally Jiyong would stop at this point before he loses his mind.

 

 

Chaerin gasped when he humped once. Her face turned crimson red. "Jiyong!" She squeaked when he did it again.

 

 

"I want to, Chaerin." He whispered to no one in particular kissing the spot under her ear. Chaerin froze at what he was asking. She almost stopped breathing.

 

 

Jiyong never voiced out that he 'wanted' to. He usually just showed it. Saying it means... He really wanted it and only a thread of sanity and control are stopping him.

 

 

Then a realization hit her. She didn't want to stop. She wants him Too. Badly. Desperately. Now.

 

 

Before she could say anything. Jiyong seemed to notice her stillness because he cursed. Abruptly, he pulled away.

 

 

-

 

 

Stupid. Stupid! He mentally chastised himself. She didn't want to do it. She never did.

 

 

You freaked her out! ing moron! An inner voice scolded Jiyong. He can't understand what Chaerin was thinking but she was looking at him with disappointment.

 

 

Yep. She probably was disappointed that he didn't control himself. That he for a minute, lost his mind in pleasure of being pressed with her.

 

 

Goddamn it! Nice move, Jiyong.

 

 

"I'm sorry." He raked his hair in frustration. He knew his eyes were projecting too many emotions because Chaerin was staring at them with complete confusion. He felt rejection, need, desire, fear, want, and then there was regret.

 

 

He should not have done it. What if Chaerin view him differently now??? It would kill him. He can't afford a step back when they are moving forward.

 

 

He took a deep breath and spared a last glance at her.

 

 

"I'm sorry." He apologized again before he ran back to his room and went straight to his bathroom leaving Chaerin sprawled at his backyard.

 

 

-

 

 

Okay... That was weird.

 

 

Chaerin dragged herself back into the house feeling exhausted and threw herself on the couch.

 

 

It was already pass 3 o'clock.

 

 

She was having a minor headache on what just transpired at the backyard.

 

 

Jiyong suddenly went paranoid and she understood why. He thought he scared her or something. He didn't. He misunderstood.

 

 

Never in Chaerin's life was she willing to give up what she treasured so long to a man whom only she met for 3 months... Well 2 years but she only got to know him just then.

 

 

She snapped her eyes close when she remembers just a glint of sadness flickering Jiyong's eyes.

 

 

He thought I rejected her... He might respect my view about making love but I know that blows.

 

 

Chowder scooted beside Chaerin in the couch and playfully her fingers. "Chowder.... I think Daddy's upset."

 

 

Chowder whimpered and nuzzles his nose To Chaerin's next. She sighed. Chowder really is a sweet thing.

 

 

"Let's go to daddy." She decided sitting up. She carried Chowder and they headed upstairs.

 

 

"Jiyong?" She entered his room tentatively. She found him sitting on his bed, elbows propped to his knees and head bow. He was also shirtless which Chaerin tried to ignore.

 

 

"Hey," He said lifelessly.

 

 

Chaerin carefully put Chowder on the floor. "Cheer up daddy." She whispered to the dog. Obediently, Chowder walked towards Jiyong.

 

 

He cuddled with Jiyong's feet. Jiyong smiled at the dog and put it in his lap. "Is mommy upset with daddy?" He asked the dog.

 

 

Chowder shook his cute lion head.

 

 

"Are you sure?" Jiyong asked hopeful. Chowder barked in response. "Chae..." He called looking up at her.

 

 

Chaerin took this cue. She sat next to him and held his hand. "I'm not upset, you know."

 

 

"Disappointed?"

 

 

"No."

 

 

"Mad?"

 

 

"Jiyong, no." She said. "I know you won't force me. I'm actually flattered that you like me that much to lose self control." She said with a teasing smile.

 

 

Jiyong snorted but Chaerin did notice the smile of relief that flickered. "I just don't 'like' you, Chaerin. That's like kindergarten love."

 

 

Chaerin laughed. "Yeah? So what do you feel about me?" She asked with a lopsided grin.

 

 

Jiyong finally smiled then it turned to a grin. "I know what you're doing."

 

 

Chaerin gave her most innocent smile. "I'm not doing anything."

 

 

Jiyong cupped her cheeks then smack a kiss. "You're trying to make me say those three words."

 

 

Chaerin giggled. "Well... Will you?"

 

 

Jiyong pulled away then shrugged. "Not until you say it."

 

 

Chaerin pouted. "Unfair."

 

 

"Yeah. Not really." He took Chowder and placed it on his lap.

 

 

"I'm not going to say it until you do!" She said taking the dog.

 

 

Jiyong lay on the bed and scratched his stomach. "Wanna bet?"

 

 

Chaerin thought for a moment. "Yeah sure. If I win you kiss my ."

 

 

Jiyong smirked. "I'll do that anytime, baby."

 

 

Chaerin blushed and smacked him with the pillow. "Urgh. Fine. Let’s bet. If you say the three words first, you'll grant me one wish."

 

 

Jiyong nodded. "And if you say it first, you'll grant me one."

 

 

"Okay, whatever."

 

 

Jiyong tried to pull Chaerin to him but with a sly grin she moved away. "You know... I LOVE Chowder very much." She winked at him.

 

 

Jiyong raised his brow at her.

 

 

"I LOVE it when you do that."

 

 

Now Jiyong chuckled. She was so not going to tease the I Love You out of him.

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

But Chaerin was unfazed. "Are you going to cook for me? I'm really hungry. I LOVE it when you cook. It seems so domesticated of you. I especially LOVE to watch you cook the food I LOVE so damn much."

 

 

Jiyong waved her off. "I'm not going to say it first, woman. So give up."

 

 

Chaerin chuckled. "Whatever. We'll see."

 

 

She walked out the room singing a love song while Jiyong grinned like a crack head on his bed.

 

 

He can't wait until Chaerin lose the bet and admit it.  He will really cry the moment it will happen.

 

-

 

 

I think I should start with the drama thingy.. haha. ^^

Wazzup. Please comment.