HER FAVOR

Quid Pro Quo

 

Women! They have this insane capability to screw the sanity of every man alive. Unfortunately for Kwon Jiyong, he has become one of the victims.

 

This morning a woman nagged the life out of him. Then when he thought he took care of that problem, he found himself cuffed to his bed by his pretty blonde tenant Lee Chaerin and was forced to sign a stupid contract. After escaping, he had a feud with Chaerin at her lawn. Then what!? Chaerin asked for a favour after all the outrageous stunts she did to him.

 

A sane man would have said no. A shrewd man would call the cops and have her arrested. But Jiyong is neither. He was a curious man. He doesn’t care if curiosity killed the cat. He’s not a cat anyway, he’ll live. He’s Kwon Jiyong. He takes the dangerous risk and deals with it.

 

Yep, Lee Chaerin is a dangerous lioness. He thought as he watched her ran inside her house leaving him alone to deal with the stranger.

 

Before the stranger even gets 10 feet from Chaerin’s front door, he was already blocking his way. The stranger stares at him in confusion. He already had a plan how to kick him out and he made sure he’ll enjoy it.

 

“Who are you?” Jiyong asked in a faked concerned expression for the well-being of the stranger.

 

“Jaebeom.” He answered staring at him warily. “Who are you?”

 

“I’m the landlord.” Jiyong answered. “So are you and her?” Jiyong pointed to him then to the direction of Chaerin’s house. “Dating?”

 

Jaebeom grinned proudly. So Jiyong assumed they were not until Jaebeom dropped the bomb. “I took her to a restaurant last week.” Jiyong nodded absent-mindedly waiting for his next sentence but there wasn’t.

 

That’s it?  Jiyong wanted to laugh at him. Jaebeom only said he took her out last week. She probably hasn’t called him again because the date probably . What a loser!!! If he was her date, not like he was ever going to date her, he’ll make sure she’ll be going home thinking of him and begging for a next date. That’s the Kwon Jiyong style.

 

He held back the laugh. He has to look serious for his plan to work. “Why her?” He asked feigning a sorrowful smile for him.

 

“Why not her? She’s hot!” He answered a little anxious now.

 

Good good. “No reason... It’s just... I don’t really want to interfere.” He sighed in despair turning around for a second to clench his jaw. He so wanted to laugh. Jaebeom obviously is starting to double-think whatever he was planning to do.

 

Just tell me.” Jaebeom insist in a seemingly stern voice but his eyes said it all. With a few push, he’s going to leave.

 

Jiyong acted as if he was contemplating to tell him or not. With a shrugged, he said. “I saw her last night.” He whispered as if sharing a forbidden secret. “She was by that window.” He pointed at the right window. ”She was holding a black book and was staring at the sky. was moving too fast, really fast!” He wrapped an arm around the man then pointed at his broken window. “Then that happen.”

 

The man moved away from him and stared at him as if Jiyong was insane. “YOU’RE LYING. THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE.”

 

Jiyong shrugged. “I came here to give her an eviction notice. Last night freaking scared me.” He sighed ruefully. “But she won’t accept it. I’m actually going to call the cops but then you came.”

 

“You’re kidding.”

 

“I’m serious. If you want to don’t believe me then don’t. I’m just warning yo- Where are you going?” He asked when Jaebeom turned around and was slowly going back to his car.

 

“I just remembered I have something to do right now.” Jaebeom replied as he scurried back to his car. ing loser.

 

“Really? Do you want me to tell her you dropped by?” He offered in his most friendly voice laced with feigned pity. “If things go well with the police, you can still date he-“

 

“No!” Jaebeom almost screamed losing his cool. “Don’t tell her anything! I was never here.”

 

“Are you sure?” Jiyong decided to more. “If you could take her away from that house I won’t call the cops. I feel bad for ruining yo-“

 

“I’m sure!” He replied quite pathetically. “Call the cops. I don’t care.” He said with finality. Jiyong nodded. He hopped into his car and drove off, back to where he came from.

 

Pathetic loser.

 

With a triumphed smile he headed towards Chaerin’s front door, thinking of ways how she could return the favour.

 

-

 

Chaerin was able to watch what had happen outside her house. She can’t hear what they were actually talking about but she did noticed the horrified expression of Jaebeom and concerned look of Jiyong. Jiyong did this weird gesture to her house then to his and the next thing Chaerin realized is that Jaebeom was driving away.

 

Thank God. Jaebeom at dating. He took her to a restaurant last week. She thought everything might turn out well since Jaebeom is pretty good-looking but the moment they started eating. Jaebeom started talking, mostly about himself. How great and talented he is and all the bulls he is proud of. He didn’t even gave Chaerin a chance to talked, much less when Chaerin wanted to go to the bathroom to freshen up and was going to excuse herself, Jaebeom ignored her.

 

Conceited son of a .

 

“TENANT!!!’ She snapped out of her thoughts when Jiyong entered her house as if he belong in it and moved in front of her.

 

“You can call me Chaerin, you know.” She stated and eyed him curiously and cautiously. The man did tackle her earlier. Better safe than sorry.

 

Jiyong grinned noticing her guarded expression. No trust? Smart. “Relax; I won’t cuff you or anything. I don’t even have the tools.”

 

“Then what do you want?”

 

He smirked. “For you to return the favor.”

 

-

 

A/N: I think it's not good. >.< I'm sorry ^^ I ran out of ideas. Please comment. I'll do better next time. ^^