SWEET

Quid Pro Quo

 

Pass midnight, Chaerin had had it. Alright okay, she once read this quote from a book saying 'You don't let the sun set with an unresolve argument.' Obviously, sun has set hours ago. She should not have done this drama thing and just talked it out with Jiyong. Now, she cannot rest with woman with Jiyong going on and ofcourse without Jiyong on her bed spooning her close. And she like that . Now she does not have that for like tonight.

 

 

And one more thing she can't get out of her mind is the pain Jiyong didn't try to hide from his expression. And she hated that hurting people she loves. Given, Jiyong did lie about that woman from her like how long she did not know but the point that he lied to her means that that woman, S, is a NO good she should know. Techinically, he did not lie lie but omission kind of lie which is another kind of lie. Then, if they even want this relationship to work the thing she should have done is sit down and talk about it like the grown woman she is and not act like a teenage girl feeling drama.

 

 

"Urghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

-

 

 

Chaerin burst inside Jiyong's bedroom. She got a key to his house that made this possible to happen. She found Jiyong lying on his back, his forearm over his eyes but when Chaerin entered he immediately sat up.

 

 

"Kitten."  He breathe in relief. He was going to stand but Chaerin held a hand up. He stayed on his bed but eyes are on hers, watching.

 

 

Chaerin bit his lower lip in agitation. She noticed Jiyong's eyes were on , the longing painfully visibible. Her heart clenched. 

 

 

"Let's talk." She finally said.

 

 

Jiyong sighed and gestured for the bed. "Come here,"

 

 

Uhmmm... Yeah no. Chaaerin thought. They are not talking in his bed or anyone's bed. Bed are not made for serious conversation or something. Chaerin shook her head and said. "We'll talk downstairs." With that, she turned her  back and went to the living room. Jiyong followed.

 

 

Chaerin sat on his couch and Jiyong on the recliner opposite her. They stared at each other's eyes, reading each other's emotions."Tell me about her." Chaerin begun.

 

 

A muscle in Jiyong's jaw twitched indicating he did not like where this conversation is starting. "There's nothing worth saying about her." He said quietly not breaking eye contact.

 

 

"Jiyong, you lied about her. You didn't tell me there's even a her to begin with." She said a little sharp, a little bitter. The atmosphere heavy, quiet, and a lot suffocating.

 

 

Jiyong sat up straight. "I did not lie, Cha-"

 

 

"Techinicalities. It may not be a lie, Jiyong, but you omitted an important from your past from me! A past who returned and is bothering you now. You should have told me." She said a little tone higher, a little angrier.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes flared. "Language, kitten." Chaerin scoffed. Her face set in disbelief. "Language!? Seriously!?" Jiyong did not say anything but his mouth his set on firm line. "Just ing tell me who the hell she is." She snapped.

 

 

One minute he was sitting 2 feet away from her, the nect she wan lying on her back on the couch with him on top of her. So close their much almost touch. Almost. "SHE.IS.NOTHING." He growled. It was scary but damn was it also hot. Chaerin can't handle the heat his eyes are emanating. She looked away. "Look at me, kitten." Jiyong ordered so deep she had no choice but to do it. "That is just a piece of in the line of piece of I did before you." Chaerin winced at the reminder of JIyong's expedition. Jiyong ignored this and continue. "I know you know that about me." He said quietly. Chaerin nodded."That was before you." He said against . Chaerin shivered. HOT.

 

 

Jiyong slid his mouth on . "She came back weeks after Christmas, angry at me."

 

 

"Why is she angry?" Chaerin asked only to get a touch of kiss from Jiyong. Then she braced. "Because, baby, the time when we were ing though it was consensual, she was comittted to another guy." She winced. What the actual ...

 

 

"You had an affair?" She asked wide eye. Jiyong cupped her jar with his left had and said softly. "It was not like that to me."

 

 

"Huh?" 

 

 

Jiyong sighed and kissed her again. "Get this babe." He said. "Before you, I only care about me. I really don't care about who I as long as I them. It's relief. It's fun and I'm down with fun." Chaerin nodded though the word does not dwell good for her but she let it slide. He was explaining and she would listen. "The thing with that is that I repeat just piece of tail for me. I did not see it as an affiar, she saw it like that. I didn't. Do you get me?"

 

 

Confused, She shook her head. Jiyong sighed. "This will come out harsh babe. But it's the truth. Before you..." She did not miss the fact that Jiyong is emphasizing the before you thingy and that swelled her heart like big time though she knows what he will say next is bad. "I saw women as nothing. and when I say nothing. I mean NOTHING. So when that and I was doing it. I was not seeing it as her being her being a woman with a man, a woman with a life. I was deatached from that. It was just another hole to . babe." He stated. "Do you get me?"

 

 

Harsh. Chaerin swallowed. Wow. Wow. But she get it. Crystal clear. Seeing this, Jiyong continued. "Now she's feeling bitter and cause her relationship with the guy ended because they had their fallout and who would have known that the guy knew her woman was foolin around, he just let it slide but he was fed up and he ended it with her, Now she's back, all angry and she's shooting her frustration at me."

 

 

"Why did you not tell me?" Chaerin asked softly, quietly.

 

 

"Because it's really ugly, baby. I don't want you to get caught up with it." He said. "She's a real , kitten. I don't want her bad to get mix uo with your good, kitten. You're the first good I ever had, I want to cherish it. Keep it that way. I want when I get home, you'll be all smiley and sweet to me, and I just knew if I tell you about her, I won't get that sweet until I fix this with her. I don't want to lose that sweet." He said burrying his head on her neck after.

 

 

"I get you." Chaerin said quietly. "I love you but Jiyong you're living a dream if you think you could keep me only in the positive things in your life. Understand this Jiyong. We are in a relationship. Good or bad I'll be a part of that. I want to be part of that. I wouldn't want to be kept in the dark. You got to know, in a relationship, we're a team. I want the whole of you that includes all happiness and headaches. That's jus tthe way it is." 

 

 

"Chae-"

 

 

"And I want that if you have trouble at anything, you tell me. I want you to share that to me. I want you to trust me. I want to be part of your world Jiyong. And when you're in n imbalance I want us to solve it together." Chaerin declared. 'Do you get me?"

 

 

Jiyong's lips twitched in amusement because she was being cute and serious. "Yes, baby I get you."

 

 

Chaerin ignored that. "Okay, You tell me everything whatever it is?"

 

 

Jiyong kissed her cheeks. "Yes, kitten. Promise." He kissed the tip of her nose next. "So we good?'

 

 

Finally, Chaerin smiled. "We good."

 

 

JIyong breathe in relief. "Love you, kitten."

 

 

"Love you back."

 

 

-

 

 

a/n: It's been a while. Hello. (: I'm a little lost in this. Forgive me.