SWEET

Quid Pro Quo

 

 

A month and a half after...

 

 

The winter smell is all over the place. Colorful lights hang on every corner of the neighborhood' house. Kids are playing everywhere, building snowman and throwing snowballs to each other's faces. Families enjoying various festivities and activities inside malls and establishments. It was the season of giving and receiving. Definitely, Christmas season.

 

 

"Jiyong!!!" She stomped her feet like a kid before striding towards Jiyong lawn. Before she even had a chance to knocked, Jiyong's door flew open.

 

 

Everything was totally orchestrated.

 

 

"Jerk." She smacked his chest. Hard. Jiyong laughed as he s his arms around her waist.

 

 

"So you're staying here till Christmas?" He asked while smirking.

 

 

"Like I have a choice!" She groaned. "You destroyed my water pipe line and heater!"

 

 

"Well... If you agreed to stay here I wouldn't taken it to that extent, baby." He said kissing her cheek.

 

 

"Urgh. Whatever!" She elbowed him. "Where's Chowder?"

 

 

Jiyong tipped his chin towards the couch. Chowder was sleeping on it.

 

 

"Did you feed him?" She asked walking towards the kitchen to get her something warm. She was freezing when she woke up. Merciless Jiyong just had to destroy her heater.

 

 

"Ofcourse. Our baby is totally taken care of." He said smugly following her. Chaerin almost smiled. She found it real cute that Jiyong calls Chowder their baby. "I'm a great father, you know." He added.

 

 

He led Chaerin to the dining stool. "Now I'm going to take care of mommy." He said grinning when Chaerin blushed madly.

 

 

She was so not used to him calling her "mommy."

 

 

While Jiyong was preparing her breakfast, Chaerin smiled inwardly. He was really adorable this past month doing his best for their relationship to progress. He was all hearts and roses which was really funny because it was totally not him. He was really sweet.

 

 

The first week of December, Jiyong had this crazy idea of living together. Since they always spend the time together either in Chaerin's house or his. He suggested for Chaerin to live with him. Chaerin laughed it off. She said that was so ridiculous. Jiyong wanted to throttle her pretty neck at that. He was serious. Damn it.

 

 

Even without words, they had this mutual understanding since he had given her the ring that they are together. Like boyfriend-girlfriend together. They did what other couples do from dating, kissing, and hugging. They still try to piss each other off every time they had a chance. It was fun but Jiyong felt something was missing. They had not engaged in making love yet because every time Jiyong initiate it, Chaerin would smack his head. It was totally fine with him.

 

 

The one thing that bothered him most is that they never said 'I love you' to each other. They so totally went pass from liking each other and whatever keeps them together right now was definitely love. He was sure of it.

 

 

I am so not going to say those words first. He decided. It would be so not cool! Girls should be the one saying it because they are the emotional kind. Guys are supposed to be tight lip, showing their love through actions. They are the cool ones. So, yeah. He was not going to say it first.

 

 

But days passed but Chaerin never said it. Even those times when he went all out and surprised her with flowers and stuff or when he took her out to the zoo where she said once she wanted to do. All he received was thank you.

 

 

Thank you my .

 

 

Anyway, instead of waiting for the inevitable I love you. He pursued his other incredible plan of her living with him. She totally ignored that idea of him. So instead of living together like forever which he admit finally was ridiculous. He asked her to live with him at least after Christmas.

 

 

He thought it would finally work but she still said no.

 

 

He got a little bit desperate. While she was at sleeping, he took out her water system, destroyed her heater, and kidnapped Chowder. He could be arrested of house wrecking but he knew Chaerin love him enough to not report Him. Then all he had to do was wait. When he heard Chaerin calling him, he knew his plan work.

 

 

He was totally a genius.

 

 

"Say ahh." Jiyong said trying to feed her.

 

 

"Jiyong, I can do it myself." She said trying to take the stupid fork so she can eat her eggs and bacon.

 

 

"There's no fun in that." Jiyong reasoned as he pressed the fork to . She relented; opening letting him feed her.

 

 

After having breakfast, Chaerin went back to her house to get clothes and other necessities.

 

 

She dumped it all in Jiyong's living room. "Where am I sleeping?" She asked even though she knew already the answer.

 

 

"In my room of course." He said with a 'duh' face.

 

 

He was chilling on his couch watching television. He tapped the spot next to him. "Come here."

 

 

Chaerin scooted next to him. She loved cuddling with him. Despite his jerky nature, he was really warm. She liked it very much and he knew that. It was the only offer she would never turn down.

 

 

"It's Christmas next week." Jiyong mentioned as Chaerin wrapped herself around Jiyong.

 

 

"Hmm." She murmured loving the feel of his chest.

 

 

This was heaven. She thought snuggling closer.

 

 

Jiyong chuckled as he ran her fingers through her blonde hair. "Do you want something?" He asked completely sincere.

 

 

She shook her head. She was really not the kind of girl to demand things and she doesn't want anything anyway. Not when she was in the arms of Jiyong. The only thing she needed.

 

 

Not that she would ever admit it to him. ;)

 

 

"Do you want anything?" She asked raising her head to look at him. Wrong move. Her heart fluttered when she met his eyes. The way he was staring at her... It was as if he could see right through her.

 

 

Damn his eyes.

 

 

"Just you..." He answered kissing her forehead. "And our baby Chowder."

 

 

Aww hell...

 

 

When Jiyong was all sweet serious romantic guy Chaerin can never handle it. She almost wanted to die in giddiness every time.

 

 

She smiled at him and kissed his lips.

 

 

"You like that, don't you?" He asked grinning. She grinned back and nodded.

 

 

"So, are we going to make out now?" He asked mischievously his hand squeezing her thigh.

 

 

"Did you 'Just you' me so we could make out?" Chaerin asked pouting.

 

 

Gah, So cute. Jiyong thought.

 

 

He ran his thumb across her lower lip. "Ofcourse not." He pecked her lips. "That was me being sincere." He smiled when she smiled. "And now this is me pushing my luck."

 

 

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her. As the kiss deepened, Chaerin automatically climbed on his lap returning his kiss.

 

 

"Sorry for wrecking your house." Jiyong apologize in between kisses.

 

 

"It's okay." She replied as her fingers played with his hair. He growled when Chaerin tugged it. "As long as you'll fix it."

 

 

"I will." His lips ventured down her neck. "After Christmas." He added.

 

 

Chaerin gasped when he bit her neck gently.

 

 

He pulled back and grinned at her. "For now, you'll live with me."

 

 

Chaerin pecked his lip. "No shenanigans Jiyong or I'll kick your ."

 

 

Jiyong smirked. "We'll see."

 

 

-

 

 

Chaerin twisted then untwisted the pendant Jiyong gave him as she watched him arranged her toiletries and girly products at his bathroom cabinet.

 

 

She does not know how to feel with this living with him till Christmas thing. One part of her loved it and another part was nervous.

 

 

This was a huge step for them... For her. They were totally morphing their lives into each other.

 

 

There are many what if inside her mind right now but one question stood against others.

 

 

What if this whole thing does not work out?

 

 

She will so break. Whatever was happening with them was too fast... She's afraid they might crash at some point.

 

 

She was falling in love with him and she was damn scared if something will go wrong... She can't afford to lose Jiyong. Not when she was already used to his presence and was addicted to his warmth.

 

 

The last time she had a boyfriend everything was going well but one time he asked her to have and she denied him... Everything went wrong at that.

 

 

At her age, she was still a ing . That was one reason she didn't want to live with Jiyong even if it would only be for Christmas. She was afraid that if he asked for it and she denied it... He would be like her other boyfriends... Losing interest in her and leaving her alone.

 

 

She wanted to wait for the right time but her past boyfriends was just so impatient. She wanted her first time to be sweet, memorable, and worthy.

 

 

Damn... She was pathetic. But if the guys can't ing wait then they are not worthy of her.

 

 

With the past week, Jiyong was initiating it but every time she told him to stop. He did and she was thankful for that. She knew Jiyong was one of those guys... fiend and she was so glad that he wasn't forcing her to do it. If he did... Then it would ruin everything.

 

 

She wanted him more than she ever had wanted a guy before. Deep inside her, she doesn't ever want to lose Jiyong.

 

 

What if Jiyong really needs to do it? Testosterone and all that jazz... Will he sleep with another woman?

 

 

... It would hurt but it would be fine with her as long as he won't force her till she was ready and as long as she knows.

 

 

But that sounds stupid! An open relationship? She is so not okay wi-

 

 

"A penny for your thoughts?" Jiyong cut her train of stupid thoughts. He was staring at her curiously.

 

 

Dumbly, she asked what was in her mind. "Would you have with another girl if I denied you on having with me?"

 

 

She immediately wanted to take back the question after seeing his expression. The look on Jiyong's face was priceless. It was a mixture of wanting to laugh, to throttle her, dumbstruck, confusion and offended.

 

 

"You think I would do that???" He asked clearly irked and disgusted by the idea.

 

 

"I... I don't know." She looked down not wanting to see his expression.

 

 

"That's stupid!" He shouted, shocking Chaerin. He was ing hurt that Chaerin would even think that.

 

 

"I admit I'm a jerk, Chaerin." He said pacing round the room to calm his down. "But I would never do that to you..." He ran his hands through his hair.

 

 

"I want you Chaerin. Only you. If you think denying me of would push me into another woman's bed. You're wrong..." He stopped and knelt in front of her so they could be eye level.

 

 

"I might be a love having but..." He caressed his cheek. "Baby, I'm not pursuing you for . All I want now is you."

 

 

"I'm sorry... I was just worried." She said not meeting his eyes. "I was afraid if I keep denying you... You'll get tired. You know... Th-"

 

 

"Stop that thought." He kissed her forehead. "I don't want you to think whatever you are thinking."

 

 

He cupped her face and forced her to look at his eyes. "Listen to me."

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

"Didn't I tell you our relationship is exclusive? Because it is. I want you for myself only me. I don't care if you will deny me of . I don't care because what I want right now, baby... What I need is your presence in my life and your heart. You're the highlight of my day, Chaerin. You're the only one."

 

 

Oh my god. Chaerin bit her lower lip. That was the sweetest thing anyone had said to her. The fact that he said it with outmost sincerity cracked her. He totally owned her.

 

 

That is when it hit her... She was not falling in love with him. She already loved him. She wants him, need him, and love him.

 

 

"Damn you." She said kissing him hard.

 

 

"Damn you too." He returned the kiss with equal ferocity.

 

 

After kissing, Jiyong pulled back. "Wait, we still have to do something."

 

 

"Huh? What?" She asked.

 

 

Jiyong kissed the tipped of her nose. "Something holiday-ie."

 

 

-

 

 

Sorry I haven't been updating!!! Gahh... I'm so frustrated. *sigh*

Please comment. :)