FREE

Quid Pro Quo

 

"I'm so hungry." Jiyong whined burying his head on his bed. His stomach was begging for food the moment he woke up and the image of the cake inside his fridge still made him drool. That cake was so delicious. Also, the fact that the cake is the only food left in his kitchen leaves him no choice but to consume it.

 

The moment he escapes he'll devour that cake, make Chaerin regret cuffing him, do some grocery shopping, make Chaerin regret cuffing him, clean his house, make Chaerin regret cuffing him... He also should call the cops but not before making Chaerin regret cuffing him.

 

No one messes with Kwon Jiyong and gets away with it.

 

On-cue his stomach grumbled again, Chaerin really left her alone to suffer in his room. The nerve of that woman!

 

Half an hour already passed and Jiyong's leg was beginning to get numb. He tried to call for help but his phone was missing. She probably hid it. He also tried screaming but no one came. Useless neighbourhood!

 

As he was sulking while thinking of ways how to free himself, he heard footsteps coming his way. He sat up waiting for his blonde captor. Even though there is clearly no chance for a proper escape, he didn't want her to see him in a pathetic state. I won't sign that contract. Not after what she'd done.

 

His door slowly opened. Here comes that little devil. He thought quite annoyed and a little excited to see her. Man, I'm screwed. He can't believe he wants to kick her and at the same time squeeze it hard. Her is really tempting. It makes him want to do naughty things to it. Well, it's the kind men likes to stare at. So don't blame him! He's only human.

 

His inappropriate thought was put to a halt upon seeing Chaerin standing by her door looking smug. Oh, what he'll do to turn that smug look into something else, like a Chaerin expression begging for forgiveness.

 

His glare shifted from Chaerin's face to what she was holding. The moment he recognized what she was holding, he already was seeing red.

 

"YOU !" Jiyong yelled on impulse. He grabbed his pillow and threw it hoping it will hit her face. It didn't.

 

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! That Mother er.

 

She gave him a y smile then she settled herself a few feet away from him, enough for him to not throttle the life out of her.

 

"So are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" She asked completely serious making Jiyong cringed. This woman is crazy!

 

"I'm not signing that stupid contract!" He said stubbornly.

 

Chaerin shrugged. The hard way then.

 

"So are you hungry, Jiyong?" She asked in a purr making that little friend of Jiyong twitch. Not only was she teasing him but it is the first time she said his name. Damn. The way his name came out from her beautiful lips makes him feel giddy.

 

But he needs to be stubborn; he can't let Chaerin know he's screwing his mind. Not when she's holding the cake he has wanted to eat the moment he woke up.

 

"I'm not." He snarled.

 

She smiled evilly as she spooned a cake and put it painfully slow inside and to taunt him even more, she moaned in satisfaction.

 

She moaned! She ing moaned! Jiyong mentally groaned trying to keep himself in place. He wanted to reclaim his delicious cake bad, He's really hungry. But his inner salacious self wanted to pushed her in bed and make her moan even more.

 

I'm going crazy.

 

Chaerin even more by acting as if he was going to feed him but the moment he opened his mouth, she ate it.

 

"You're a devil!!!" He growled.

 

"I'm telling you just sign the contract! I'll leave you alone and we move on with our lives." She said waving the paper in front of him.

 

He bit his lower lip. He was close to giving in. Very close. But he held himself like a man that he is.

 

Chaerin noted the determined look in Jiyong's eyes. He's not giving in, damn. "Let me tell you this. I'm not giving up. I have more ways on how to get you to sign this while you're cuffed in that bed and a lot of it I'm sure you won't enjoy." She placed the plate of cake on his desk. "So the choice is yours. I have the whole weekend, Jiyong. And I'm going to make it sure, you'll sign this." She said in a flat tone that seriously should scare the of Jiyong but it only made him furious.

 

Well. Chaerin was bluffing. She has no more in her sleeves and she’s damn scared that Jiyong would call the police after she let him escape. She can’t hold Jiyong captive for more than 3 days anyway. You can officially file a missing person case if he is gone for 3 days without a word. The police would start searching but Jiyong does not know that. He has to give up.

 

Chaerin can sense it. Her victory! She'll reclaim her rental house.

 

Jiyong on the other hand is not stupid. He knows Chaerin is not giving up and he'll only end up signing it anyway. No need to be dumb and prolong his agony. He rather signs it now than starved to death and lose his dignity on Chaerin's torture.

 

"FINE. I'll sign the ing contract." He bit out every word. He didn't miss the relief in Chaerin's expression.

 

Chaerin gave him the paper and pen within seconds he signed it and handed it back at her. Chaerin read it and with a content nod slid it in her pocket.

 

"Uncuff. Me. Now." He ordered. The moment she uncuffed him, He'll bring her down and will torture her to death.

 

 I'm going to kill her.

 

-

 

Chaerin didn't miss Jiyong's menacing look. She's not dumb to not realize that the moment she uncuffed him, He'll probably tackle her to the ground and slit or something.

 

"Uncuff me now!" Jiyong repeated with growl.

 

Chaerin stepped back until she reached Jiyong's door. He was watching her every move.

 

She took a deep breath and hurls the key towards him and did something totally stupid.

 

She ran for it.

 

"You can run but you can't hide, !" Jiyong yelled. In a swift move, he uncuffed himself.

 

. Chaerin's hyperventilating. No doubt Jiyong's running after her.

 

She got out of his house and was able reached her front door. She turned the knob and realizes its lock.

 

WHY THE DID I LOCKED IT!? She panicked fumbling for her keys. When she found the right key and was about to key it in, it was snatched out her grip.

 

I'm so dead.

 

Jiyong forced her to turned to him and he slammed her back to the wall and caged her in. He was breathing hard. He looked so murderous. It scared her. He’s going to kill me. I’m going to die. All my efforts to reclaim the house were useless! I’m such an imbecile!

 

Please don’t kill me.She silently begged looking straight to his unforgiving eyes.

 

Jiyong roughly cupped her chin with his right hand and he pressed his body on her so she can’t escape. He leaned in. Too close. Chaerin felt his breath tickling over . “You are going to pay, Lee Chaerin.”

 

-

 

A/N: What do you think??? ^^ Comment please. Whoever owns the photo! Credit to you! ^^