BRAWL

Quid Pro Quo

 

He really can't believe she ran off like a kitty cat after she tied him up and prowled on him like a lioness. He was lucky that he was able to cage her in on her front door. He needs his revenge. He needs it now.

 

Quid Pro Quo. Lee Chaerin. Quid Pro Quo.

 

He was still pressing her to the door. It was obvious she was frantic to search for any escape but she can't. He was holding her close. Too close. He can even smell her vanilla scented hair. He can almost hear the fast-beating of her heart. He can also feel her breathing against his lips. As much as he wanted to kick her right now, standing too close to her like this had him feeling something... Something he can't comprehend. He didn't like it, so he pushed the though away.

 

"G- Get off me!!!" Chaerin smacked his chest. It hurts but he stood his ground.

 

"How dare you do that to me!?" He narrowed his eyes when Chaerin chewed her lower lip. Oh no. Don't tell me she is going to cry. Thankfully she didn't.

 

"Well you deserve it! Prick!" She answered harshly. She tried to push him away but he just won’t budge. So she proceeds in giving him a piece of her mind. "You were an from day one. You didn't care once for your neighbour!" Then she told him his women, the ual noises, and every morning her garbage can is knocked down because his damn car keeps hitting it.

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth. His face reddens in embarrassment and annoyance. It was awkward to know that she has been witnessing and hearing his nightly activity but it was irritating him that she was nagging.

 

Damn women and their big mouths.

 

"Now get the hell off me! I'm staying here, you signed my contract! Be a man and just walk away!" She said with finality and kicked his shin.

 

It caught him off guard. He ended up his on her lawn.

 

Damn woman!

 

He raised himself up and pulled Chaerin to him. He tackled her to the grassy ground and sat on her back.

 

"Yah! Get the off!!!" Chaerin screamed. He wasn't able to restrain her hands and it ended up clutching his hair. She yanked it hard.

 

He groaned in pain and was forced to roll over off her. Chaerin took the chance to escape but Jiyong is not yet done with her.

 

He sat on her thighs this time, careful enough to not hurt her. He grabbed both her hands and placed it over her head.

 

You're mine now, kitty.

 

"You're such a jerk!" She whined feeling helpless in the position. He ignored her.

 

He ran his eyes from her eyes to her nose to her lips. It was tempting but he stopped himself. His eyes shifted from her lips to her sweaty neck. It made him twitched. Oh for the love of all blonde beauty.

 

Chaerin was watching him. Why the hell is he looking at me like that? It made her nervous. Then she narrowed her eyes at him when his gaze was stuck at her chest.

 

"Omo! Get off, ert!" She said moving her body side to side, wanting to knock Jiyong off-balance.

 

". Don't move too much!" He growled. He was biting his lower lip as if he was controlling himself. Oblivious to Chaerin, She was moving too much and... And, well she hit little Jiyong.

 

Chaerin felt something nudging her thigh. She blushed bad with the sudden realization. "Get off me Jiyong! Please!" She begged.

 

Jiyong complied. He was breathing hard. He was hard. He also blushed hard when she caught Chaerin looking incredulously ashamed.

 

Hard Hard Hard! .

 

"Control yourself you idiot!” Chaerin exclaimed sitting up and pointing her pretty index finger at him. He noticed her gaze swept from his head down his bulge.

 

"What the hell are you looking at!?" He asked standing up. Chaerin blushed even harder.

 

"I'm not looking at anything!"

 

"Yeah right." He said placing his hands on his hips and calming himself.

 

Chaerin muttered a few choices of words which made him cringed and glare at her.

 

I am most definitely not a fiend!

 

"I am so calling the police, you ert!" She stood up glaring back at him.

 

"Good to know you’re turning yourself in for kidnapping me!” He said evenly. Chaerin pouted.

 

Yes kitty, it’s your fault we are in this ridiculous situation.

 

He was going to voice the blame to her face when they heard an engine parked in front of Chaerin's house. Chaerin swept a glance to the car and the next thing he know she was hiding behind him clutching his shirt.

 

“What th-“He stopped when he noticed she was watching the car with a stern glare.

 

He eyed the black car parked in front of the house then asked. “Who is that?”

 

“Could you do me a favour?” She asked. She was serious once again. The kind of serious expression she wore when she demanded him to sign the stupid contract. He was going to scoffed and tell her no when she clutched his shirt harder.

 

“Sure.” He agreed also curious what had her ask him a favour after tackling each other.

 

“Since you are good in evicting people...” She started and smiled when he cringed. It was a hasty decision! He admitted. Can she just let the issue go? He already signed that contract that forbids him from evicting her.

 

Then Chaerin’s eyes narrowed. He swept another glance towards the driver who was now getting out of his car. He was going to asked who it is when she voice out her request.

 

“Kick him out please.”

 

-

 

A/N: Is it too short??? Comment please ^^ Suggestion, recommendation? Tell me if I'm doing good or when I'm derailing. I'll appreciate it. ^^  Credit to whoever own the picture! Hooray INFIKNIGHTs!