THOUGHTS

Quid Pro Quo

 

 

Chaerin was driving her black Autobiography Range Rover with her carless... I mean careless landlord, Kwon Jiyong. She actually scolded him for being not alert and ended up being punched in the face. She didn’t thank him. She wanted to but didn’t. It just feels any goodness between them seems weird. She’s more comfortable being pissed off by him and vice versa. She likes the hate. It was fun for her.

 

 

Now that she was thinking about it, everything they had done till now were ridiculously insane. After trying her hardest to ignore her nuisance landlord for almost 2 years then all of a sudden they will become a part of each other’s day.  At least for a week now, but it had been a really long week of watching your own back and retaliating when possible. It was very fun and exciting albeit it was childish. She didn’t realize it but a smile slowly forms to her lips.

 

 

“Why the hell are you smiling?” Jiyong asked pulling her back to reality. He looked at her as if she was weird. She was scolding him earlier and a little bit piss because he made her worry. She didn’t even thank him. His poor face got hit and instead of a thank you from her beautiful lips, he received her rant.

 

 

Geez, women! They are so emotionally ed-up. He thought.

 

 

He was watching her earlier while she drove. Her attention was too focused on the road so he thought she wouldn’t notice. She didn’t. He found himself enticed and allured in everything that she does, not that he would admit it to anyone. He secretly found it pleasing to stare at her. It was as if staring at beautiful paintings in Musée de Louvre in France. It was confusing and mysterious. He was sure there is more to her than what she had already shown him. As weird as it could be, he wanted to see it. He wanted to be close to her.

 

 

He noticed the way she drove; the way her face expression changes; the way her eye colour shade changes every time her emotions does. He even noted how soothing it is to watch the rise and fall of her chest, not that he was staring at her s. Well, he was but he found her breathing much more enticing and he can’t fathom why.

 

 

It’s probably just alcohol. He thought realizing how weird his thoughts were.

 

 

“I was thinking.” She finally answered with a smile. Her smile was freaking captivating. He found himself... somewhere south, twitching.

 

 

, I need to get laid. Immediately.

 

 

 He can not want her. He won’t fantasize her. He used to do it but that was before; when the only relationship they had was landlord-tenant kind. The idea itself was just indecent. He really likes her as his friend; thinking about with her was crossing the invisible line.

 

 

I really am a fiend. He thought remembering Chaerin pointing it out at one of their arguments. It still embarrassed him that she heard his previous ual escapades.

 

 

GAHHHHH I’m going crazy.

 

 

“What were you thinking?” he found himself asking and somehow interested.

 

 

Chaerin smiled wider as if she wanted to chuckle then she glance at him. “I’m thinking about you.” She grinned then winked adorably.

 

 

Great... Jiyong inwardly groaned. Whatever she means with her smile, her grin, and her wink, he doesn’t know and probably doesn’t care. She might be messing with him but he doesn’t mind. The thing is, there was something wrong within the chambers of his stupid heart. It seems to be in riot, begging to get out and the same time it is in its meltdown. As if a barricade was beginning to be destroyed. It is as if it wanted something. Something he is not sure right now but already had an idea what. But the thought scared him, so forced it out his mind. It is too foreign like the rage he felt earlier while they were at the club. When he saw that man d her, there was something within him that snapped.

 

 

The only solution he had to this dilemma is to get laid. He thought with a frown on his face as if it is a life and death situation for him. It has been a month since he had . Whatever he was feeling right now probably is the effect of his deprivation. He was sure. It had to be.

 

 

He was damn sure it has nothing to do with Chaerin thinking about him. That was stupid. He knew she was not thinking of him in that way girls normally do with him because her grin was too goofy. She was probably laughing at his stupid antics or whatever moronic thing he had done.

 

 

-

 

 

Chaerin wondered why Jiyong didn’t inquire more when she said she was thinking about him. She was planning to but his reaction confused her so she let it go. He seems lost in his own wonderland in that pretty head of his.  She wanted to ask what he was thinking but didn’t bother.

 

 

“Do you want to get a set of tires for your Bentley?” Chaerin asked. He did help her earlier so she wanted to return the favour. She didn’t trust him to get his own tires since he might well as be enjoying the ride she’s giving him.

 

 

Well, it is a possibility. Jiyong didn’t answer.

 

 

“Yah!” Chaerin poked the daze Jiyong’s shoulder. His response was to frown at her.

 

 

“What now?” He asked.

 

 

Geez, the man was mercurial.

 

 

“I was asking you if you want to get your Bentley the tires. I’ll accompany you if you want.”

 

 

He thought about it. He wanted to spend time with her but the things in his mind are screwing his head.

 

 

Not now...

 

 

“No, I can do it myself.” He said not realizing how he bit out the words. Chaerin’s smile dropped.

 

 

“Are you sure?” She tried again.

 

 

“Yes.” He stated completely dismissing the idea. Chaerin let it go.

 

 

Chaerin stopped her car when they reached Jiyong’s front lawn. Jiyong looked as if he didn’t want to talk anymore but she wanted to... hear his voice.

 

 

“Goodnight.” She said hoping for a ‘good night’ greeting too.

 

 

Jiyong sighed heavily. “Ok.” Then he got off the car and went back to his own without a single word or a single tease.

 

 

What the hell...

 

 

-

 

 

A/N: I'm trying to start something. I was feeling the need to update. I'm sorry if it is short but I'm trying to do this thing.. you know? ahhahaa PLEASE COMMENT I'M BEGGING!!! Kkkkkkk~