BET

Quid Pro Quo

 

 

 

Who does he think he is? He declared I like him and demanded to be Chowder's dad! It would be proper if he confessed that he like me and asked me to be his girlfriend! The idiot! How dare he even kiss me on the night he was going to bed another woman!? That guy was simply a moron!

 

 

Chaerin punched her soft pillow repeatedly. He was not getting a chance. She decided as she closed her eyes and drift in slumber.

 

 

-

 

 

Tuesday Morning.

 

 

Chaerin was eating breakfast when someone knocked at her door. Without thinking, she opened it. Jiyong was smiling so widely it was dazzling.

 

 

"Good Morning." He greeted then in an instant kissed her. It shocked the hell out of her. His lips were damn sweet and soft. The insane side of her wanted to pull him towards her and devour his lips but she was not crazy. The damn guy won’t get want he wanted easily.

 

 

"Gah! Stop that!" Chaerin said making a show of wiping her own lips.

 

 

"Stop what?" He asked innocently.

 

 

Chaerin wanted to punch his face but restrained herself. "Stop putting your lips over mine!" She exclaimed. Her face was flushing red. “I don’t like it!”

 

 

He smiled at her in amusement. She was just really adorable and a terrible liar. "You don’t like it?”

 

 

“It is digusti—“Chaerin gasped when Jiyong grabbed her face gently and kissed her passionately. She pushed him away but he only held her tighter... and deepened the kiss.

 

 

“JmmYong!!!” She wanted to yell but his mouth was doing a good job blocking her ability to speak in clarity.

 

 

Too deep. Too passionate and Wet... Gah! His tongue! His ing tongue!!! Oh my god! She panicked.

 

 

It tasted so damn good. Her heart was dangerously pounding, threatening to escape from the chambers of her heart. She was going crazy. It felt good and addicting.

 

 

OH MY GOD. SNAP OUT OF IT LEE CHAERIN. But she didn’t because her next move was to wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She felt Jiyong smile. It freaking irked her. He knew she liked it. Oh hell, she loved it. She hated the fact that he had her so their kiss turned from passionate to dangerously intense.

 

 

Finally Jiyong pulled away. “See? Don’t tell me you don’t like it. My kisses are very addicting.”

 

 

Chaerin raked her fingers to her hair. What the hell did just happen!? She was frustrated and downright embarrass. She was ing losing it.

 

 

“Aww. Don’t get upset. You’ll get more the next time.” He ducked when Chaerin tried to smack him.

 

 

Jiyong grinned at her vehement expression. It was so funny but he decided to stop the teasing. He might get killed if he irked her too much. Jiyong could tell she was very confused at everything. Not to mention stubborn and in denial.

 

 

"Where's the puppy?" He asked casually walking pass her. Chaerin groaned at how he can easily segue from this moment to that moment. But she was grateful he was changing the subject.

 

 

"His name is Chowder." Chaerin informed in a matter of fact. Jiyong stopped in his tracks then turned around to stare at her incredulously.

 

 

"You named the dog CHOWDER!?" He asked in disbelief.

 

 

Chaerin raised a brow. "Why? He is a Chowchow." She said emphasizing the word Chowchow.

 

 

"That's stupid." He stated bluntly.

 

 

“Stupid!??” She uttered in disbelief.  Jiyong ignored her.

 

 

He found Chowder and carried him. "Your mommy called your after an icky stew."

 

 

"No, it's not!" She defended. "There is no such thing as a stew named Chowder!" She added as she took Chowder from him.

 

 

"Yes, there is."

 

 

"No, there is not."

 

 

Jiyong stared as she cradled the puppy on her hands. He cannot believe Chaerin did not know the vegetable stew. Chowder was the ickiest stew he tasted. The stew was made for sick people.

 

 

He felt himself smiling as he watched her snuggle with Chowder. She really loved the puppy. They were both adorable. He wanted to keep them both in his pockets.

 

 

A brilliant idea popped in his mind!! Hohohoho!

 

 

He took Chowder from Chaerin. "Let's make a bet."

 

 

Chaerin placed Chowder down. "What are you talking about?"

 

 

Jiyong moved closer to her. He twirled the end of her hair flirtatiously. "Chowder is a stew."

 

 

Chaerin pushed his hand away. She thought about it. Chowder ain't stew. That was ridiculous. She was sure about that. He was so going to regret making the bet. She grinned confidently. "Fine,If I win you'll do one thing for me." She still had zero idea on what but she would make sure he would have a glimpse of the purgatory.

 

 

Jiyong's lips twitched as if he was trying not to laugh at her."Fine, if I win you do the same." He said in a tone that matched hers.

 

 

And that was the bet.

 

 

30 minutes later, Jiyong laughed as he left a mortified Chaerin at her computer desk.

 

 

-

 

 

You have got to be kidding me. Chaerin dropped her purse on her office desk. She ran her fingers over her hair and cursed loudly.

 

 

She cannot believe she named her puppy after an American vegetable stew.

 

 

I am such an idiot. She inwardly kicked her own foot and made a mental note to study food terms later.

 

 

Jiyong had one demand and it already drove her nuts this morning.

 

 

"Jia." Chaerin called her secretary. Jia entered the office immediately.

 

 

"Miss Chaerin." She smiled at her in amusement. She witnessed what had transpired earlier outside the building.

 

 

Chaerin blushed a little before talking. "I won't be able supervise the photo shoot tonight. Please tell the crew."

 

 

Jia was going to ask why but thought better of it. It probably had to do with the guy she saw earlier. She smiled inwardly. It was unusual and rare for her boss to have a guy with her. Not to mention, a really beautiful and hot guy. It was not like Chaerin ain't beautiful. She was very pretty and cute in her own ways. She radiated an aura capable of attracting attention. She was also very intimidating albeit very kind. Chaerin hanging out with guys in a very intimate way was like waiting for a lunar eclipse.

 

 

Jia was getting off her car that time and noticed a white Bentley parked at the parking spot of her boss. She was going to ignore it but then Chaerin and her companion got off the car arguing. Well, Chaerin was close to throttling the guy's neck while the guy was laughing at her. Chaerin moved beside the guy, smacked his head, and jabbed his chest. She was blushing hard that time. Jia knew she had to go but the sight was very entertaining. The next scene was much unexpected. The guy gently pushed Chaerin on the car. He caged her in and was going to kiss Chaerin but unconsciously Jia squealed like a teenager. She can't help it. The scene was so sweet and cute.

 

 

Upon realizing that Jia was watching their interaction, Chaerin pushed the guy away. The guy glared at Jia menacingly for interrupting then turned back to Chaerin. The guy whispered something to Chaerin and it made her blush. Then the guy with a satisfied look on her face got inside the Bentley and left.

 

 

"Uhmmm... Jihyun." Chaerin called her daze secretary. Jia snapped her attention backed to Chaerin. Her eyes were sparkling in amusement. Chaerin had an idea what Jia was thinking. It was very embarrassing at her part.

 

 

"You could leave now." Chaerin dismissed her. She cannot handle the way Jia was looking at her. It was as if Jia still cannot believe she was with a guy and was very thrilled and excited by the idea. Well, she can't blame her. Chaerin never really had a boyfriend ever since she started working in Elle. Her last was when she was in college.

 

 

Jia left but without leaving a childish giggle.

 

 

Meh. She pushed herself up. She moved beside the window and stared at the view.

 

 

She thought of Jiyong.

 

 

Son of a .

 

 

After losing the bet, Jiyong took her car keys. Chaerin started an argument for that but Jiyong stated it was to make sure Chaerin would keep her side of the bet. Reluctantly, she let him have his key.

 

 

"I'm going to be your chauffeur."

 

 

Okay, not a demand. More like a bizarre statement. She didn't get it at first. Really didn't. What would the benefits of being her chauffeur? Chaerin would definitely benefit from that and that was weird because she lost the bet, Jiyong should be the one to benefit. And why the hell did he wanted to become her chauffeur.

 

 

She decided at that moment that Jiyong was downright an imbecile. She had no idea how wrong she was until the car ride to work.

 

 

The dude was smart. A ing genius.

 

 

Jiyong now had the power over Chaerin's time.

 

 

Earlier this morning when Chaerin badly needed to go to work, she had to ask Jiyong of the ride. He was eating breakfast at the moment. Jiyong purposely slowed his movements. When Chaerin demanded him to hurry up. Jiyong demanded for a kiss.

 

 

When they were already headed for Elle, He drove too slowly even a bike was able to pass the car. Chaerin almost wanted to ripped his head off and feed it to the sharks when he asked for a kiss again.

 

 

Kiss Fiend. Chaerin murmured touching her lips. Ignoring how good it felt and soft his lips were.

 

 

So the point was the guy had her keys and he has a power over her time and decisions. She also had no doubt that he was the kind of man who would take advantage of everything.

 

 

"Aigoo..." Chaerin sighed exasperated at everything. She had no idea what to feel and do. She hated it at the same time she really is enjoying it.

 

 

-

 

 

Jiyong's grin was a wide as joker's smile as he threw himself at the couch on his studio.

 

 

Chaerin's kisses even though it was only a peck were so sweet. Her lips were soft and she really smells divine. Being her chauffeur might not be so good for his time but it didn't really matter. It won't affect his work and he really enjoyed spending his time with Chaerin even though she kept kicking him.

 

 

"HYUNG!!!" Seungri slammed his studio door open. He was looking at Jiyong expectantly.

 

 

Jiyong raised a brow at him. "What?"

 

 

"We are going to a club tonight! Are you coming?" He asked.

 

 

"No." His answered slipped instantly from his mouth.

 

 

The smile on Seungri dropped replaced with curiosity. "You have plans?"

 

 

Jiyong grinned mischievously. "I have plans. A really pleasant plan."

 

 

-

 

 

A/N: Ohmygod. haha. I've updated! Finally!!!! I was so giddy while I was writing this! Kekeke~

I am so happy right now. You guys heard of CL's doing a single??? Yeah. It rocks!

 

Anyway! Please comment. What do you think??? Guess what the plan is! haha!

Comments? Suggestions? Recommendations? Ideas?

 

Thankyou so so so much =)

 

Credits to whoever owns the photo!!!