CLUB

Quid Pro Quo

 

 

Jiyong leaned comfortably on the couch as he tried his best to accommodate the pretty brunette sitting on his lap. It was Friday night and in night like this he usually spend it picking up girls in a bar to rectify his ual need.

 

The brunette was playing with his hair and whispering unholy things to his ears. Normally, he would return the favor. Say like kissing her neck or taking her in the bathroom. But tonight, Jiyong can't seem to move his gaze away from the hot blonde dancing in the middle of the crowd.

 

He found himself mesmerize by the way she moved her body, not in any inappropriate way but just a tad of y. She wasn't wearing those ridiculous revealing clothes that girls normally wear in clubs. In just a pair of hipster jeans, a black stiletto, and a black sleeveless tight top that cuts just below her and showcase her pretty flat stomach and a curves to die for. It was unique and hot. He had to admit she was pretty charismatic. She possesses a very intimidating aura totally a big contrast to the cute aura she usually emanates whenever they piss each other off. No puny men could probably handle a woman like Lee Chaerin. Just by looking at her, she knows where she stands and what she wants. Every time she smiles, it was so confident and so alluring Jiyong found himself trapped. Where did his little kitten go?

 

It seems though that she still was oblivious to his presence in the club. The brunette did a good job covering him from the crowd and he was thankful for that. For some reason, he didn't want her to know that he is on the prowl for ual gratification. It just does not seem right.

 

He suddenly remembered the drive yesterday morning. He wanted to do it again, just a plain conversation between them. Oh, I haven't gotten back at her yet. He thought thinking of his poor car tires.

 

He gently pushed the brunette away from him. Then ignoring her protest, he walked to the bar to get something to drink. He wanted to talk Chaerin but He just can't bring himself to do it. He does not even know if the woman is with her friends or some guy.

 

"Jack Daniels." He ordered. Then his eyes darted to the dance floor but Chaerin was no longer there.

 

-

 

"Beer please." Chaerin said as she sat on the bar stool. She watched her friends, Bom, Minji and Dara, making their way to the dance floor.

 

Tonight, was girl's night out. No boyfriend's allowed. Not like Chaerin or Minji got one but Bom and Dara do have.

 

The four of them had been friends since high school. Each of them has their own career. Dara is a math professor. Bom is a physical therapist. Minji is a business entrepreneur. Even though they all have busy schedules, they always make sure they at least hang out twice a month.

 

"Hmm. Hello miss." Another said moving beside Chaerin. Chaerin sighed. That's the 5th one tonight.

 

She ignored him as she gulps her beer. "A feisty one." The guy drawled almost making Chaerin choke. Eww!

 

The man slid his arm around Chaerin's bare waist. Immediately, she pushed him off and backed away. "Come on, miss. Do me a favor and accompany my lonely soul." He smugly smiled.

 

Chaerin scoffed. What the ?

 

"I'm with someone." She reasoned backing away.

 

"No, you're not." He said moving closer.

 

"Yes, I am."

 

"Then who?"

 

She was about to turn away but the just have to grab her wrist. "Show me who then I'll leave." He challenged.

 

Chaerin yanked her hand away. She searched for her friends but she can't see them. But she did she someone, sitting on a bar stool, 10 feet away from her.

 

Why him!??? Out of desperation, she decided to use him.

 

She scurried toward him and grabbed the man's arm. "Leave me alone. I'm with him." She stated when the drunk man followed her.

 

The man frowned at her, confused but amused. Chaerin narrowed her eyes at him.

 

 Just go with it! Damn it.

 

-

 

You got to be kidding me. Jiyong grimaced. Chaerin suddenly appeared beside him taking his arm and claiming that's he is with her. He did understand that the bastard was trying to pick her up. Not like he was watching their interaction earlier, he just happened to noticed it while he was... Uhmm... staring at her.

 

"Are you with her?" The bastard almost slurred the words.

 

"Oh, her?" He asked nonchalantly clearly he had no interest in helping her. Chaerin tightened her grip on his arms as she glared at him.

 

Kitty, Kitty. I don't like being used. He really doesn’t and besides he still has not done his revenge. He grinned menacingly at her.

 

She seemed to get it because her glare turned dangerous, like she will kick his if he won’t help her.

 

"I don't know her." He simply stated pushing Chaerin away. Chaerin gave him a blow to the stomach then stepped away.

 

"Useless Jerk." He heard her say.

 

-

 

Okay, that was stupid. She thought. She should have expected Jiyong would not help her. Not after putting holes to his precious Bentley tires.

 

Urghhhhhhhh!!! That absolutely pissed her off.

 

As she was trying to get away from the scene, the bastard stopped her by grabbing her arm. Her annoyance took up a notch. She turned around to face him and kicked him on the shin.

 

"Get away from me!" She hissed. The bastard groaned in pain as he muttered words about killing her. He suddenly grabbed her arms so tight, she almost whimpered in pain.

 

Where the hell are my friends!?

 

"Damn bi- fucckkk!" The man let go of her suddenly. He just took a blow to the jaw from Jiyong.

 

Jiyong moved her behind him in a protective way. "That's enough."

 

Apparently, the man still had not enough. He hit Jiyong's face and kicked him away from Chaerin. The man took this chance to Chaerin's . She shrieked in disgust. That did it. It's all red in Jiyong's eyes now.

 

"Mother er."  Jiyong hit him twice in the face, once in the stomach, an elbow to the back, and a knee to his groin. The man wasn't able to hit back. He was down but Jiyong's not yet done. He didn't like being hit in the face... but he hated it if a woman is man-handled. That's too low.

 

"Oh my god. Enough!" Chaerin yelled. She was about to pull the Jiyong away but the bouncers did the job and kicked the two guys out the Club.

 

-

 

! Chaerin panicked. She was about to get out the club to check up on Jiyong when her friends came to view.

 

"What happen!?" Bom asked. Her eyes darting everywhere and she looked very worried.

 

"There was a fight and..." Chaerin explained nibbling her fingernails. First of all, she did not expect Jiyong would actually help her. Second, she definitely did not even think he would take a hit for her. And last, she was surprised when he got berserk when the man d her. Now, she’s worried.

 

ING. WORRIED. SICK.

 

"That was your landlord getting kicked out right?" Dara asked looking confuse.

 

Landlord? He’s not just her landlord anymore… Right? A friend, I hope.

 

"He helped me and he got hit... I need to see how he is doing." Chaerin explained in a rush moving pass the crowd.

 

"Unnie, calm down." Minji said putting a hand to her shoulder. "Take a deep breath and I'm sure he is okay."

 

"But I have to make sure..." Chaerin reasoned.

 

Dara pulled Minji away. "Okay Chae. Go and see if he's fine. Give us a call, okay?" Dara said.

 

Chaerin nodded. She said her goodbye to her friends then she rushed out of the club, searching for him.

 

-

 

"What took you so long?" She heard him say. She turned around and saw him chilling by the wall.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked moving beside him. She cupped his chin but let go immediately when he winced in pain.

 

"Do you have a ride?"

 

Jiyong almost chuckled. He still had not mended his poor car tires. "You just didn't ask me that, woman."

 

"Oh... Right." She said when the realization hit her. "Well, come on." She grabbed his arm.

 

"Come where?" He asked following her.

 

"I'll give you a ride." She answered. Jiyong chuckled.

 

What the...

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

Jiyong mischievously smiled. "No reason." Then he smirked.

 

Chaerin was going to ignore his weirdness but when her own words about giving him a ride came out from his mouth. The realization hit her.

 

"Let's go, you're going to give me a ride, right?" He said in an amused tone then winked.

 

Her eyes widened in disbelief. What a…What a ert!

 

She almost wanted to smack his head but stopped herself. She didn't want to add anything to his injury.

 

"I meant a ride home! You dirty bastard!!!"

 

-

 

A/N: Comment please. Thankyou =))) ^^