HIS FAVOR

Quid Pro Quo

 

After hearing Jiyong's favour, Chaerin shoved him, pushing him out her house. "No way. I'm busy."

 

"Liar." Jiyong scoffed not moving even one inch from where he is standing. "You told me you got all weekend free and what I’m asking you would only take 5 hours max!" Jiyong reasoned.

 

"No I didn't. Get out now."

 

The nerve of this woman. Did she forget the long speech she used to threaten him earlier? He scowled thinking of how to push her to do the favour. It's a simple favour for heaven's sake.

 

He didn't want to use this kind of offense but it left him no choice. Time to use the guilt offense.

 

He put his arm across his chest and frowned. "What?" Chaerin asked frowning back.

 

"I'm only asking you to clean my house, do some grocery shopping, and cook me food just this time. Is it too much for you to do it for me...?”

 

"Yes it is!!!" She growled.

 

Jiyong continued, ignoring her but he did note that cute lioness growl she made. "It's just a small favour, a one-time favour. You should even thank me because I didn't call the police when you abuse me there." He pointed to his house. Chaerin was going to retort but thought better of it. Cuffing him in his own bed is indeed a violation of human rights. She's lucky her landlord is not filing a complaint. "And look what that cuff did to my ankle." Jiyong added pointing at his left foot.

 

"Omo." Chaerin gasped. It was bruised and marked quite badly. If Jiyong ever did turn to the police and accused her of abuse, all he had to do is point at his ankle for evidence. I'm screwed.

 

"Yes 'omo'." Jiyong sighed. He placed both arms to his hips. "If you could just do me this favour, I won't call the cops and we'll forget about the things you did to me." He said as if he was doing her a favour when in fact he's playing with words to turn the table on her. I could be a genius sometimes. He thought as he mentally pat his back.

 

He inwardly smiled seeing Chaerin mutter incoherent curses thinking how unfair life is and some threats for his poor balls. That's cute.

 

He was going to mention the favour he did for her earlier and it is only fair if she did the same to him but Chaerin raised her right hand and signalled him to stop.

 

"Fine." She sighed. "I'll be there at 3. Now get the hell out." She pushed him hard enough to get him to almost stumble.

 

"Wait Wait Wait." He held her arms to stop her.

 

"What now!?" She groaned. She was close to kicking his shin again.

 

"Cook for me right now. I didn't eat yet." He demanded rubbing his stomach.

 

"I'll cook later! Just eat whatever you have."

 

"I don't have anything. You merciless ate my cake earlier when you cuffed me in the bed.” Chaerin groaned and really kicked his shin this time. He just won't let the cuffing incident go.

 

He groaned in pain and cursed muttering how violent she is and she should be thankful she is a woman. "Cook for me now, damn it."

 

He's too demanding!!!

 

She stomped towards her kitchen and grabbed a loaf of bread and some cheese. She went back to Jiyong and shoved it to his hands.

 

"Go home!"

 

"Fine." Jiyong took the food and left her house. Chaerin sighed in despair. She should have let him evict her, now he’s doing his best to piss her off. But what’s done is done. She has to deal with the consequences.  She was about to head upstairs when a knocked from the door forced her to turn around.

 

She opened the door and was greeted by Jiyong again. "Do you have some juice?" He asked with a smirk. Chaerin stomped on his foot this time then slammed the door to his face.

 

"3 o'clock, Lee Chaerin!" Jiyong said with a laugh then finally he went away.

 

Jerk!!!

 

-

 

She was done cleaning his house and shopping for his groceries. While she was doing all those things, thankfully Jiyong was inside his room not bothering her at all.

 

She was hoping that he won't bother her while she was cooking his dinner. If he did, she will really cut his fingers and feed it to their other neighbour’s dog. She was starting to cut the ingredients needed for Chicken Thighs with Stewed Tomatoes and Spinach. It would only take her 10 minutes preparation and 20 minutes cooking. The faster it is prepared, the faster it’s done. She just wanted to crawl in bed and sleep. This has been a long day.

 

"Are you done yet?" Jiyong's amused voice boomed around the kitchen. She looked up to tell him to go away but what she saw made her ... I mean jaw dropped.

 

He was only wearing a white towel around his hips showcasing his very fit muscular body. He is not that bulk but it is just perfect to call him y. His black hair was damp so obviously he just came out of shower.

 

SO.ING.Y.

 

Jiyong smirked watching her eyes run from his face down his body. "Like what you see?" He teased running a hand to his chest and way down.

 

"Shut up." She said as she resumed chopping but Jiyong caught the blush forming her cheeks. He's not yet done with her. He finds himself the enjoyment whenever she’s teased.

 

He moved behind her. "Do you need help?" He asked purposely making his voice husky.

 

"No." She answered in an instant. Jiyong leaned closer his chest touching her back. She stilled, her breathing caught. He angled his lips over her ear. "Are you sure?" He felt Chaerin shiver.

 

"Stop it." Chaerin found her voice. She was gripping the knife, hard. Pull yourself together, Chaerin. He's only teasing you.

 

She gasped when she felt Jiyong kissed the skin under her ear and slowly . "I said stop!" She elbowed his rock-hard stomach. She was blushing hard and by the look of her face, she is going to stab him to death

 

Jiyong chuckled. He pinched the bridge of her nose. "Relax, kitten. I'm just teasing." Then just like that he went back to his room.

 

Chaerin hurried cooking. She has to get out here before that man charmed her or whatever he was doing to her. In 20 minutes, she was done. She wasted no more time and ran back to her house.

 

She got in the bathroom, stripped her clothes and got in her tub as it was filling the warm water in.

 

Relax, Chaerin. Relax. She chanted. Her nerves started to calm down when the warm water reached her stomach.

 

But she remembered the feel of Jiyong pressing down her back, his husky voice filling her head, his breath lingering over her ear. When she closed her eyes, she remembered being pressed down on her own front door. He was too close. At the memory, her heart skipped a beat. Then her mind drifted when they were tackling each other at her lawn, with a blush she remembered the feel of his... his... little friend nudging her thigh. She let out an exasperated sigh.

 

I’m going cray-cray. She groaned sinking deep in the water.

 

Stupid demanding seducing landlord!

 

-

 

A/N: So what do you think? This is how far Jiyong would go for now. ^^ Please comment. I'll do my best to please you. :)