Envious Sulli

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

Minho stumbled backwards when Krystal kissed him, taken by surprise. With as much class as he could, he pushed her off of him. As she backed away, he could feel his cheeks burning. The hall was full of wide-eyed spectators, Sulli among them. Before he could process what had happened and confront Krystal, he saw someone pushing their way aggressively through the crowd of people.

 
"Krystal-ah!" the person yelled, finally breaking through the jumble of students. Minho in a small breath of air, preparing himself. Key looked angry and that wasn't usually a good sign.
 
His friend whirled around at Krystal, pointing his finger menacingly at her. "You are a little venomous -disturber! If I were a girl I would rip your hair out." His lip curled as he glared at her. "You think after everything you've done you can just try to worm your way between them!"
 
Minho tensed, he didn't want Key bringing up him and Sulli in front of everyone. It might provoke questions that they weren't ready to answer. Sulli wanted time to figure things out, not have the whole school gossip about her.
 
"Kibum-ah," Minho pleaded, grabbing his shoulder. "Don't."
 
Key paused as Minho walked over to Krystal.
 
"Come with me," Minho said under his breath, taking her arm. He guided her out of the hallway into an empty classroom.
 
As they walked in, Krystal scowled. "You might want to keep your friend on a leash."
 
Minho cringed at the fact that she was comparing Key to a dog. "He just got upset," Minho replied, trying to hide the disgust in his voice. He stood in the middle of the room, looking at her.
 
Krystal sat down on one of the desks, lifting herself up by her arms and letting her legs swing over the edge, hanging above the floor. "So, Minho-ah, are you going to accept my offer now?"
 
"Of course not," Minho said, immediately wishing he could take back those three small words. It had come out harsher than he had meant. 
 
Krystal's face stiffened and she pursed her lips. "Do you mind telling me why the hell not?"
 
Minho paused. 
 
*Be nice,* he told himself firmly. But her arrogance made his blood boil. After everything she had done, she still expected him to go running back to her? He was beginning to wonder what he had seen in her, why he had ever dated her. But then, she didn't used to be this way. Jealousy does wonders to a female's character.
 
"Do you really have to ask that Krystal?" Minho inquired with exasperation. "You dumped me two months ago. It hurt." He put emphasis on the last word.
 
Krystal gently pushed herself off the desk. Her plaid school skirt was rolled so that it showed more of her long legs. Krystal stood in front of him, her eyes level with his upper lip. They were glancing up at him, big and sparkling. She smelled like strawberry vanilla.
 
"Minho-ah..." She whispered seductively, running her two small hands over his chest, making small, sensual swirls with her slender fingers. "That was the past." She pouted, sticking out her lower lip, as though hurt. "This... This is the present. This could be the future."
 
She tilted her head up so her lips were level with his, her pouty face melting away. She leaned in so that their lips were barely an inch apart and purred, "You want this to be our future, right?"
 
Minho turned his head to the side so that was facing his jaw. "I used to." His voice was bitter, laced with venom. "But I don't anymore." He stepped away, letting Krystal's hands fall from his body.
 
She stared at the ground for a couple minutes as they both stood in silence. 
 
"Is this really just because I broke up with you? Or does it have to do with something else... someone else?" She finally looked up at him. "Is it because of her?"
 
Sulli. Minho felt his heart jump just at the thought of her. 
 
"You mean Sulli? The one you slapped for no goddamn reason?" The anger he had been holding in began to emerge. Ever since Key had suggested he didn't confront Krystal, the incident had been eating at his mind.
 
Krystal raised an eyebrow. "Of course! Poor Sulli. Is that what this is now? I'm the bad guy and she's the victim?! She's a little who deserved more than just one smack."
 
Minho let his hands crash onto one of the desks, sending a loud noise jolting the room. Krystal jumped slightly at the sound but her gaze remained icy.
 
"How dare you call her a , Krystal. If you want to know why I wont get back together with you then here is a perfect example. You are MEAN."
 
She glared at him so piercingly that if looks could kill he would be six feet under.
 
Minho walked up to her, right in her face. "And if you EVER try to hurt Sulli again, you won't have to wait for karma to pay you back for it."
 
He went to walk out of the room.
 
Krystal chuckled maliciously. "You know," she said. He stopped walking, but his back remained turned to her. "It's funny how you feel no guilt or remorse. Apparently I'm mean, yet you're the one who ruined his best friend's life."
 
She strutted past him and through the door. Right before leaving she added one last jab. "Well... As long as you can sleep at night."
 
*****
 
Sulli dragged Key out of the hall by his ear.
 
"OW OW OW OW OW!!!!"
 
When they reached a more deserted section of the school, she let go.
 
"Jeez Sulli do you want to permanently damage my hearing?" He rubbed his ear and pouted, his blond hair hanging slightly in his eyes.
 
"What I want is for you not to meddle. Minho didn't need you to go and start causing a scene."
 
Key rolled his eyes. "Maybe not, but Krystal needs to have her eyes clawed out. Besides, they were already causing enough of a scene by themselves. She K-I-S-S-E-D him."
 
Right. The kiss. The one that made something inside Sulli want to beat the crap out of her group mate. "Don't remind me," she said to Key, rubbing her forehead.
 
"Sooo..." Key said wriggling his eyebrows. "The kiss... Bothered you?"
 
Sulli knew where he was going with this. "Well I don't think she should have put Minho in that position," she replied, trying to be diplomatic.
 
"Mhmm... It's not maybe... Because you were jealous?"
 
Now it was Sulli's turn to roll her eyes. "No," she said, trying to sound sure of herself even though she knew it was a lie.
 
Key switched tactics. "That makes sense. It's not like you're dating."
 
"What does us dating have to do with me not wanting to see him kiss other girls?"
 
Key jumped up. "AHA! So you were jealous!"
 
"That's not what I..." Sulli trailed off. Who was she kidding, of course she hated to see him with Krystal. "Ugh... Fine, I was jealous. Happy?"
 
Key nodded, smirking. "Very."
 
Sulli looked down the hallway curiously, even though Minho and Krystal were probably on the other side of the school. "What do you think he's saying to her right now?"
 
Key grinned slyly. "I doubt they're doing much talking if you know what I mean." He made a kissy face at her.
 
Sulli hated the thought. "Yah! Kibum-ah stop it!"
 
Key laughed. "Wow you really are jealous." He sat down on the floor, leaning his back against the locker doors.
 
Sulli joined him. "I know."
 
They sat for a while, their legs spread out next to each other, nudging each other's foot periodically. After a few minutes, Sulli finally spoke, her voice laced with concern.
 
"Honestly though, you don't think they're kissing right now, do you?"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: So I'm officially back from my trip which means now I will be able to update more frequently. *Cheering.* Haha. I cheer for myself.
 
Anywaaayss, I had originally only meant for this fanfic to be 30-ish chapters long but it looks like I might go past 40 depending on how I decide to have to last bits play out.
 
Actually... I have a question (not a poll I just want to know your opinions). Do you want more Jonghyun/Ji Eun and Lunew stuff or would you prefer I focused on pretty much only Minsul until the end of the fanfic?
 
Take care lovelies~