A White Knight

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

Sulli returned from the bathroom - even though she hadn't needed to go at all. Her heat sank when she saw Donghyeon still waiting for her. *Why won't this guy give up?*
 
She walked over to him and picked up her drink. "Listen Donghyeon, this has been a nice talk but I have a boyfriend. Plus my friend Luna needs my help now so I'm going to go. I hope you understand."
 
Donghyeon nodded his head with a little disappointment. "I get it."
 
Sulli smiled at him before leaving. Despite some of his flaws, he seemed to be pretty nice. She left the kitchen, sipping her drink as she went. In the living room, she spotted Luna and Onew chatting. She went over to them, noticing that she was feeling a bit dizzy. She couldn't seem to walk quite straight. She shook off any worries; it was nothing.
 
"Hi," Sulli said to them.
 
Luna looked at her, as if something was wrong. "Sulli, are you all right?"
 
Sulli put her hand to her forehead, realizing she wasn't feeling well at all. "You know, I think I'll go home now."
 
Onew looked concerned. "Do you want me to drive you home?"
 
Sulli shook her head. "It's ok. I'll take the bus."
 
She went outside, ingesting the fresh air. It was good to be alone. For a moment, she forgot why she had even come outside. She looked around, disoriented. Her vision was going all fuzzy. What was happening to her?
 
She pulled out her phone, not sure what she was planning to do. Though she didn't realize it, the spiked drink was manifesting itself in strange ways.
 
Suddenly, Sulli felt vulnerable, like someone was watching her from the shadows of the trees. The part of her brain that was still functioning rationally realized she was a teenage girl, she wasn't thinking straight and worse, she was alone. She should call for help, she finally concluded. Looking back at her phone, she thought of him.
 
She quickly dialed his number.
 
*****
 
Minho was woken by the sound of his cellphone ringing. Through his sleepy glazed eyes, he glanced at his wall clock. It was past midnight, who would be calling him at this hour?
 
He looked at his phone, picking it up, and saw the call was from Sulli. He stared at the device in shock for a minute before realizing he needed to actually answer her call.
 
"Hello."
 
"Minho?"
 
"Why are you calling me, Sulli? It's the middle of the night"
 
"I... I'm at a party... I think."
 
Minho realized her words were slurred, and suddenly became concerned. "Are you okay? Are you drunk?"
 
"I don't know."
 
"Did you have any alcohol?"
 
"No... I don't drink." She paused and Minho could hear her breathing heavily on the other side of the line. "I feel funny though."
 
"Okay, Sulli, I need you to tell me where you are," he said seriously, now very worried.
 
She stuttered and he heard voices on her end.
 
"Sulli? Sulli are you okay? I need you to answer me!"
 
She finally answered. "I'm at Jongdae, Onew's cousin's party. Someone is here Minho."
 
Then Minho heard something that wasn't meant for him.
 
"Stop it Donghyeon. Stop!"
 
He heard struggling. "Sulli what's happening?!"
 
 "Get away from me.... Don't touch me!"
 
He heard a gasp and the phone dropped, clicking off.
 
Since he slept only in his boxers, he quickly put on jeans and tugged a sweatshirt over his head. Slipping into his shoes, he sprinted out of the house, not caring if he woke anyone.
 
As he ran to his car, he tried calling Onew's phone, knowing he would be at the party. Unfortunately, he didn't pick up.
 
Minho cursed under his breath a he threw the phone on the passenger seat and got into the car.
 
He needed to get to her.
 
Now.
 
*****
 
Sulli felt the phone fall from her hand as she tried to push Donghyeon off of her. 
 
*Damn it.*
 
Where had he come from? Suddenly appearing with a hungry, aggressive look in his eyes. Despite her confused and drugged state, she knew the situation facing her now was all wrong.
 
Donghyeon was trying to force himself on her. His face was pressing nearer to her, his hot breathing spreading near her neck. She tried to cry out for help but everyone was inside the house with the music blaring. 
 
She finally managed to push him away. She wanted to run but found that her feet weren't cooperating, only managing to stumble a few feet. 
 
"I see that coke was rather effective," her attacker snarled with a disturbing tone of amusement.
 
She gasped, trying to free herself from him but he pinned her against the side of the house.
 
"You know," he whispered menacingly into her ear, "if you had been more responsive to my advances in the first place, I wouldn't have had to resort to such measures."
 
He held her wrists against the wall, eying her up and down. He his lips and Sulli gagged. He was utterly repulsive. 
 
Sulli was dazed. She tried to think of a way to escape but the effects of whatever he put in her drink were keeping her from thinking clearly.
 
She didn't know if Minho would come. She didn't know if anyone would come.
 
Donghyeon began peppering her neck and collarbone with aggressive kisses, and biting at her skin. He pressed her even further against the brick wall of the house.
 
Sulli gasped for air, trying to free herself from his grip. Raising her leg, she stomped forcefully down on his foot. She wished she had worn heels now. 
 
He yelped, and Sulli was able to free herself for a second. She lashed out at him, smacking him violently in the face. His bent over in pain, clutching his cheek.
 
She tried desperately to flee. She felt the disorientation wash over her again, preventing her from running very far away.
 
Donghyeon caught her again, now his face was burning with anger. His cheek look inflamed, red from we're he had hit him.
 
"You aren't making this easy, I'll give you that," he sneered. Raising his arm, he hit her across the face with the back of his hand, his knuckles crashing against her cheek.
 
Tears began to fill her eyes but she tried to hide them. He pinned her again, this time against a tree near where she had tried to run to. 
 
"Now..." His breathing was raspy. "I won't wait any longer."
 
He began to pull at the bottom of her shirt, trying to lift it off. He tugged so fiercely that it ripped, falling from her slim frame.
 
She closed her eyes and tried to disconnect herself, prepared for the worst. Why had she left her drink unattended? Why had she thought he was nice? Why was no one their to help her?
 
Suddenly, she felt Dongyeon be pulled violently off of her. Through her foggy vision, she saw the back of a tall figure standing between her and her attacker. 
 
Donghyeon looked at him. "This isn't any of your business," he spat at her saviour.
 
The boy ignored him, punching him instead of responding. Donghyeon looked back up at them, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. Realizing he was fighting a losing battle, he took off, sprinting away from the house.
 
The boy who saved her turned around. It was Minho. She had never been happier to see anyone in her life. She ran to hug him and he took her in his arms. She buried her face in his sweater, trying to contain her sobs.
 
Suddenly she realized her shirt lay torn on the ground. She was hugging Minho in just a bra.
 
Quickly letting go, she tried to cover herself with her arms. Minho, being polite, had realized and was looking away at the ground.
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't see anything." His cheeks were burning.
 
Sulli blushed profusely. "Um... It's... It's fine."
 
Minho suddenly realized how he could help and pulled off his sweatshirt, throwing it to her. He turned away so she could put it on without him seeing anything. 
 
She put it on. Even though it was much too large, she was glad to be covered up. It smelt like him. She looked up at Minho and saw that he was shirtless, having given her his top. She blushed even harder now at the sight of his . He was fit.
 
He turned back to her now that she was covered. "Are you sure you're all right?"
 
She tried to answer but her words were messy and slurred. She wasn't sure if it was because of the drugs or the sight of his muscled abs.
 
His face lit up as though he had remembered something. "That's right, I forgot. He slipped you something didn't he?"
 
She managed a nod. Holding her head that was pounding now.
 
"Come on," he said with concern. "You should go to the hospital to get checked out. I don't know what he gave you."
 
He reached out his hand and she took it, following him to his car.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: I'm updating already because one of my best friends was getting impatient. She's not a fan of cliffhangers ;)
 
And this may just be my longest chapter O.o
 
Comment comment comment please! It's my favourite part of writing fanfics - hearing what the readers have to say^^