7~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

"Kay wake up~~~" I said while shaking her. She mumbled some incoherent words before turning to the other side and and slept again. *Remind me. Why am I stuck with a Best Friend like her* I thought and smacked my forehead. "KAY!!!!!" I shouted and shaked her violently. "WHY?!?!? IS THERE A FIRE?!?! AH!!!!!" she shouted after jerking up from her PEACEFUL sleep. I slapped a hand over and gave her a what-the-hell look. She sheepishly smiled at me before attacking me with a bear hug "I thought I'll lose you." she said while pouting. I hit the back of her head and said "YAH!!!! I fainted not fall into coma." "Yeah~ If I was you I would just fall into deep sleep and become Sleeping Beauty and wait for my Prince Charming to come." she said dreamily. I swear I saw a twinkle in her eyes. [A/N Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? Nune hwahk ttwi janha.*clears throat* Back to the story] I smirked at her and said "Lemme guess. You waiting for Prince Sungyeol?" Kay blushed at my comment. "Hah! THE Kay just blushed." I said as I poked her sides. She death glared me and I put my hands up in surrender "Geez.... I was just kidding." "Kaja~ Let's go." Kay said as she pulled me up. "Where to???" I asked. "To see dinosaurs." Kay sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. I smacked the back of her and gave her a don't-you-dare-joke-with-me look. "FINE!!! Home!!! That's where we're going." Kay said. I smiled at walked toward the door first. I swear I heard Kay muttering something about me being grumpy.

When we reached my front gate

"Bye bestie!!!" I shouted to Kay while waving. "Bye ~~~~!!!!" She said and made a big heart with her arms. "Be careful, OK!!!" I said. "Yeah~" she said happily before walking down a few blocks towards her house. I opened my door, placed my school bag down and slumped onto the sofa. "Home sweet home~" I said happily. I then saw a pink-coloured box at the corner. *Hmmm... I don't remember seeing that box before* I thought to myself. I then went to pick the box upand opened it. "Wow..." I whispered. In the box was a long, pink dress and a pair of sparklng pink high heels too. There was a mask inside too. *How on earth does this guy know I wanted to hide myself???*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTAAf9vK_0sKvAbdUgIAd tumblr_mcfm1z9q1d1rq599to1_500.jpgBaby-Pink-White-Bow-Mask-1-.jpg

*I wonder who it's from???* I thought. I looked through the box and saw there was a heart-shaped card inside. Inside the card was

______________________________________________________________________________________________

To : ~~~~

This is my gift to you. Wear it from prom night tomorrow. Hope you like it^^

                                                                                                                                         Love, Someone you know~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*Someone I know???* I thought. "Holy mother of EXO!!! I was supposed to go shopping wth Kay this afternoon. Stupid freaking Hyuna...Just had to make my day bad..." I said. I was about to call Kay but she called me first.

“Hello”

 

“~~~~ !!!!!” Kay shouted.

 

“YAH!!!!! I'm not deaf!!!!!” I shouted back.

 

“Eh hehe Sorry... Anyway, did you receive anything???”she asked me.

 

“Yeah, I did. Why???”

 

“Is it a dress, a pair of high heels and a mask???” She asked me frantically.

 

“Yeah~ WAIT!!!! You received it too???” I asked surprised.

 

“Yup!!! But it said it was from someone I know.” Kay said.

 

“Mine to... I wonder who he is....” I siad while thinking

 

“Ermm.... ~~~~” Kay called me

 

“Yeah?” I replied

 

“I think I know who it is but I don't wanna mention it.” She said kinda sadly.

 

“Spill it now Girl” I said

 

“.....” she just kept quiet

 

“YAH!!!!” I shouted

 

“Fine.... Perhaps maybe one of the Teen Top oppas or BTOB oppas???” she said.

 

“Yeah...Maybe.... But why them....” I asked her.

 

“Duh.... Only me, Teen Top and BTOB oppas know your story and where you live.” She said as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

 

“Oh... I kinda miss them anyway...” I said

 

“Yeah~ Me too…*yawns* I'm gonna sleep now. Bye~” Kay said

 

“Bye~” I replied.

 

*sigh* "Why can't I stop remembering you???' I whispered to myself with tears falling from my eyes.

*Flashback start*

"Baby~" Minhyuk coeed. I looked behind and saw my boyfriend Minhyuk. "Oppa!!!" I squealed before wrapping myarms around his neck. "Miss me???" Minhyuk asked before hugging me back and nuzzled my neck. I nodde my head with a smile and I heard him chuckle. I let go of Minhyuk and saw another 12 boys behind him. "Oppa.. Who are these people???" I asked and tugged his sleeve. "Oh... This 6 boys on the left are my members."he said. "You mean BTOB???" I asked him. He just nods with a smile. "BTOB, please introduce yourselves." Minhyuk said.

"Hi, I'm the leader Eunkwang." the one with blonde hair said.

"I'm Hyunsik. Nice to meet you." the one with small eyes said.

"Changsub here." the happy-go-lucky one said.

"Ilhoon." the cool one said.

"Peniel." the on with an american accent said.

"Hello!!! I'm the maknae Sungjae." the cutest one said.

"NIce to meet you guys!!! I'm ~~~~." I said and bowed.

"And this is Teen Top. Our buddies.PLease introduce yourselves." Minhyuk said and pointed to the other 6 guys on the right.

"Hi!! I'm Bang Minsoo but you can call me C.A.P" the leader said.

"I'm Lee Chanhee but you can call me Chunji." the cool one said.

"Lee Byunghun but call me L.Joe." the blonde one said.

"Ahn Daniel here. Call me Niel." the one with plump lips said.

"I'm Yoo Chang Hyun but call me Ricky." the cutest one said.

"Hello~ I'm Choi Jong Hyun but call me Changjo." the last one said.

"Hi!!! I'm ~~~~ Nice to meet you guys." I said while bowing.

I pulled Minhyuk oppa and whispered in his ear. "Yah~ Who's the maknae???" "Why??? You want to cheat with me already?" Minhyuk said and fakely wiped a tear from his eyes. I gave him a you-better-tell-me-or-I-will-kill-you look and he whispered back into my ear "It's Changjo.""WHAT?!?!?" I asked amused. "YAH!!! My ear." Minhyuk said as he covered his ears. "Sorry." I said and gave him a peck n the cheek. "YAH!!! No PDA please!!!" Changsub said and pretended to throw up. MInhyuk ad I just chuckled. "Hey ~~~~, why'd you sout just now???" C.A.P asked me. "Oh...I was asking Minhyuk oppa who was the maknae of your group and he told me it was Changjo." I replied. "What's so surprising about that?" Niel asked. "Oh... thought it was Ricky instead." I said and smiled sheepishly. "HAH!!! Beat that Changjo!!! She thinks I'm the maknae." Ricky meh-ronged at Changjo and ran away. "YAH!!! YOO CHANG HYUN!!!!!" Changjo shouted and chased after him. I just giggled at thier cuteness. Minhyuk oppa then turned my head with his fingers "Eyes here only Baby..." "Sheesh..." I said. "Kaja~ Let's go get some ice-cream." Minhyuk said happily. "YES!!!" I said and pumped a fist into the air. Minhyuk chuckled at my action and kissed my forehead.

*Flashback end*
 

I touched my face and of course it was wet. I sighed for the umpteenth time before heading upsairs to shower and sleep.