12~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

"Y-you..." I stuttered. "We meet again. Seo ~~~~" he smirked at me. "L-ssi." I said. I was so shocked that only his name could come out from my mouth. I dusted my jeans and wanted to walk away but I felt someone holding my hand back. Erm... ~~~~-ssi." L called me. "Y-yes?" I stuttered afraid that he will start bullying me again. "I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done to you. Will you please forgive me?" he said and rubbed the back of his neck. *Did the school's Kingka L just apologize?!?!? THE L?!?!?!* I screamed in my mind. "Give me some time to think." I said and released my arm from his grip before walkig away. *What the HELL was that ~~~~????* I asked myself before smacking my forehead.

After I met L, I completely lost my appetite. So, I went to our table and found another boy there at the table with Kay. I just shrugged and went to the table. I sat next to Kay and looked at the boy. Then it hit me. That boy was none other that INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol. He let out a dolphin scream while pointing to me. Kay and I jumped in our seats due to the surprising action by Sungyeol. "Oh dear ~~~~-ssi!!! Did Cinderella's Fairy Godmother viit you last night. Y-you b-became so...so" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Beautiful." he said. Kay and I just looked at each other before bursting out laughing. "Hahahaha!!! Sungyeol-ssi!!! You should've seen your expression." Kay and I laughed while clutching onto our stomachs. "What's so funny???" Sungyeol huffed and pouted. "N-nothing..." Kay and I said before bursting out laughing. By this time, we were already getting wierd glances from all the other people. Kay and I finally stopped laughing. "Sungyeol-ssi, is it very surprising???" I asked him. He slowly nodded. My relationship with the INFINITE members are not that bad. I just don't feel like hanging out with them because of L.

I just smiled and asked him "Is the whole of INFINITE here??" "Yeah. Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung went to buy clothes. Dongwoo and Hoya hyung went to buy some song albums at the cd shop. L was with me justnow, probably ordering food and Sungjong, I don't have an idea where he is." he replied. I just nodded. "Yah. Why are you adressing each other as hyungs when all of you are the same age." Kay asked. Sungyeol shrugged before saying "Oh, because one time we wer playing rock, paper, scissors. Those who win become hyungs, those who lost become dongsaengs. The order is like this, from oldest to youngest, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, L, me then Sungjong." Kay nodded as a sign she understood. He sighed before calling me "~~~~-ssi" I looked and him and replied "Yeah?" "You know, L is just bullying you because he doesn't now the right way to be friends with someone or getting attention from them. I looked at him with a confused face. "L has a reason for bullying you. I've known that bastard for a long time and I know he is not bullying you on purpose." he continued. I just nodded. "As a friend, let me apologize on his behalf and I hope you can forgive him." he apologized. "There's no need to apologize Sungyeol-ssi.It's not your fault anyways and L-ssi already apologized just now." I gave him a faint smile. I saw confusion written all over his face. I giggled a bit and said "I bumped into him just now." He just mouthed an 'oh'. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 3:30 p.m. now. "Kay~ Let's go home now." I said to Kay. She just nodded. We got up and said 'bye' to Sungyeol. Sungyeol put out his hand and said "Friends?" he asked. I smiled and shook his hand. Kay also did. We then left.

At my house's front gate

"Bye Kay!!!" I shouted. "Bye bestie!!!!" she replied. I smiled before fishing out my keys from my pocket and opened the door. I then went in and closed the door behind me. I smiled before heading upstairs for a shower.

After my shower, I went downstairs for a glass of water. I then remembered what L told me. "I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done to you. Will you please forgive me???" "Hmm... Should I forgive him???" I asked myself. I sighed and went upstairs. I plopped down on my bed when suddenly my phone buzzed signalling I recieved a message.

______________________________________________________________________________

From : Baekhyun

To : ~~~~

Hey, since tomorrow's Sunday. EXO and I are going to the park for a picnic. Will you and Kay come???

______________________________________________________________________________

I smiled before texting Kay

______________________________________________________________________________

From : ~~~~

To : Kay

Yah!!! EXO is going to the park for a picnic tomorrow. Baekhyun invited us. Will you be able to go???

______________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes, I received a reply from Kay.

______________________________________________________________________________

From : Kay

To : ~~~~

Sure^^ Text me the details!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

I smiled and replied Baekhyun.

______________________________________________________________________________

From : ~~~~

To : Baekhyun

Sure^^ What time do you need us to get ready by?

______________________________________________________________________________

Shortly after that, I received a reply from Baekhyun.

______________________________________________________________________________

From : Baekhyun

To : ~~~~

Geat!!! Just get ready by 10 am. EXO and I will pick you and Kay up from your house.

______________________________________________________________________________

I then texted Kay telling her to meet at my house by 10 am. She replied with an 'okay'. I smiled and then took out my homework and started doing it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here's Chapter 12~ Thank You So Much to kwon_ryssa , naahae and Kpop4ever365 for subscribing!!! Love Ya ALL!!!!! I'll update very soon. Do subscribe and comment. I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS!!!! Please continue to support me all the way!!! I started a new fanfic entitled 'The Only Key To Life'. It's also an EXO fic. It's fantasy^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/461398/the-only-key-to-life-fantasy-romance-exo-exok-exom Please do support my fanfic!!! Don't worry~ I'll make sure to update these 2 stories as soon as possible. Hope to see all my lovely viewers and subbies there too^^ Bye~ Maybe, just maybe. I'll probably update tonight again if I have time. Bye~ *waves* Ppyong~