15~

Who Do I LOVE???

The next morning~

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I woke up due to the sunlight streaming down my face. I looked around and realized this wasn't my room. I tried to get up but my head was feeling very heavy. I touched my forehead and realize that there was a towel on my forehead. I suddenly heard breathing next to me. I looked next to me and I saw ~~~~. There was a few strays of hair on her face, I brushed it away and smiled. "Thanks  ~~~~." I whispered. I then got up an carried ~~~~ bridal style and placed her on the bed. I tucked her in and she squirmed a little. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open and she called "Baekhyun?". I nodded and gave her a bright smile She sat up and hugged me. I freezed. What was this fluttering feeling inside of me. "I'm glad you're okay." she said. I just hugged her back. She then pulled away from me and knocked my head "Pabo. You know how worried I was to find my Best Friend fainting on me???" I just smiled sheepishly. "Let's go downstairs." she said and dragged me down.

When we reached downstairs, suddenly Kay barged into the house “Seo ~~~~ !!!!!!!” she screamed. ~~~~ and I covered our ears. “YAH!!! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?!? FIRST, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS SHOUTED AND RAN AWAY THEN THE OTHER ONE SHOUTED ‘Baekhyun!!!’ THEN RAN AFTER HIM!!!” Kay panted. I quickly went to Kay’s side and patted her back hoping she would calm down. “You’re lucky you’re my best friends or else…” Kay smirked and glided her finger over her neck. ~~~~ and I gulped. “Here’s your handbag.” She tossed ~~~~ her handbag. “Your phone.” She said and tossed me my handphone. “Thanks Kay.” I smiled. “Anytime bacon.” She smiled back. “I brought pancakes!!!” she said. “Gimme gimme.” ~~~~ said. Aww…. So cute~ WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN??? I then mentally slapped myself.

I switched on my phone to see that I received 20 missed calls from Suho. “I’ll be back~ Save some for me!!!” I shouted and went out of the house to call Suho. After 5 rings, he finally picked up.

“Hello?” I said.

“YAH!!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!! DO YOU FREAKING HELL KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE FOR YOU. WHO EXPECTED AN IDIOT TO JUST SHOUT AND RUN AWAY. YOU BRAT!!! IF I COULD MURDER SOMEONE AND GO TO HELL, KEEP IN MIND THAT IT WILL BE YOU.” Suho shouted. I flinched because of his loud voice. Exotics, Suho is definitely not a guardian at times like this.

“Mianhae…I just felt flustered. So I shouted and ran away. Hehe. Forgive me, huh?? Please..please…please… Pretty please with a cherry on top.” I pleaded him.

“FINE! I’ve done my part. Wait, till you come home and see what the members have planned for you.” Suho said.

“YAH!!! SUHO!!! IS THAT BYUN BAEKHYUN ON THE LINE?!?!” I heard Kris shouting from the other side. I gasped and quickly replied.

“Thank you so much Suho. See you at 12. I know you can cover up for me. Bye~” I kissed the phone which made a ‘MUACKS!’ sound and hung up.

I then happily skipped into the house and sat at the table where Kay and ~~~~ was. Kay passed me pancakes with maple syrup on top. “Yummy~” I said after I took a bite. Kay smirked then flipped her hair “Of course~ I was the one who cooked it.” I laughed at her and she pouted “Wae? Does it taste horrible?” She then rested her forehead on ~~~~’s shoulder and began fake crying. Damn! She’s a great actress. ~~~~ hugged Kay and glared at me. “YAH!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE KAY CRY?!?!?!” I winced at ~~~~’s loud voice and went in front of Kay “Yah… Don’t cry… I’ll buy you presents.” “Promise?” she sniffled. I nodded. “OK.” She smiled and high-fived ~~~~. “~~~~ you heard that right?” she asked ~~~~. ~~~~ nodded. “I’m gonna make you suffer Bacon.” Kay said and she evil laughed. “Two-faced .” I muttered under my breath but Kay HAD to hear it. “YAH!!!!” she screamed and started pulling my hair. I screamed because it was painful. ~~~~ and Kay laughed after hearing me scream. I then pouted. “Aww…Baekhyunnie is upset…” ~~~~ coeed playfully. Kay bursted out laughing again “You look extremely S-T-U-P-I-D Bacon.” I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my pancakes.

After I finished eating my pancakes, I bid farewell to ~~~~ and Kay. I hugged them and said “Thanks girls~”. They hugged me back and said “Welcome.” I then went into the car my butler Mr.Choi prepared for me and headed to EXO’s mansion. Yes. I’m rich. The EXO members are too. EXO lives together since we are like brothers

house-at-pezula-by-wessels-joyce-associa

I thanked my butler and went into the house to meet the 10 faces of the angry members of EXO excluding Suho. “Uh-oh” I gulped. “Yeah~ Uh-oh.” Luhan replied.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here’s Chappie 15!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it^^ Anyway, see you in the next chapter!!! Please continue to support me. Comment and do subscribe. Ppyong~