27~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

His voice was so sweet… I slept soundly with a soft smile on my face.

I woke up in a white room. I felt scared. I got up and started to walk. I walked and walked but all I saw was white. Tears began to cloud my vision because I was…scared. My feet automatically picked up speed and I started to ran. It was never ending. White. The only thing I see is white…till I see a familiar person’s back. I ran to that person and hugged him. “Ba-baekhyun o-oppa?” I stuttered. When that person turned around, I was wrong.

IT WAS NOT BAEKHYUN

“We meet again…” he smirked. I was at a loss of words. I started sobbing like crazy. Memories replayed in my mind like a movie clip. In front of me was…. The person who killed Minhyuk oppa. “Please don’t….” I sobbed. He smirked and reached out to strangle me. I screamed and cried  and begged him to stop but he wouldn’t. Am I gonna die……?

“~~~~-AH!!!!!!!!” I heard Baekhyun’s scream. I immediately woke up and hugged him. I continued sobbing on his shoulder. He hugged me tightly and rocked me. I hugged him and continued crying. After a while, I stopped.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“Are you okay?” I cupped her face and wiped her tears away. She sniffled. I laid back down and opened my arms . “Come here.” I called her. She came into my arms and I embraced her. I hummed her a song till she fell asleep again. I smiled and kissed her forehead before falling asleep again.

I woke up due to sun rays shining onto my face. I fluttered my eyes open to see an angel in front of me. I stared at her and realized how beautiful she was. “Staring is not polite you know..” she said and turned around. I chuckled and hugged her from behind. “Let’s go for a date.” I told her. “Okay. Where?” She turned around and looked at me. “How about a picnic. Just the two of us.” I replied her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded with a big smile which caused me to smile back.

“You wash up first.” I said and pat her waist. She nodded and went into the toilet. When she closed the door, I sighed. I hope she’ll open up and tell me her story… I don’t want to ask her anything. I’m afraid I’ll be hurting her. I sat on the bed and stretched. Let’s put that matter aside for now. I waited for about another 20 minutes when she came out with only a towel wrapped around her body. I smirked and looked at her. “EYES DOWN!!!” she yelled at me. I shook my head and continued to stare at her which caused her to send a pillow flying to my face. “This pillow smells like you.” I . “YAH!!!” she shouted which cause me to chuckle. I placed the pillow down and went into the toilet to wash up.

YOUR POV

After Baekhyun went into the toilet, I searched my closet for suitable clothing for me. I dug through the closet and found a white crop top. I matched it with light blue shorts and a pair of light blue flats. I tied my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs to prepare the food so we could bring it to the picnic. I think I’ll make some Kimbap.

After making some kimbap, I placed them into a Tupperware then grabbed two small bottles of orange juice from the fridge. I wanted to get the basket from the shelf but it was too high. I tiptoed but it was useless. I wanted to try again but another hand reached it first. I looked to my side to see Baekhyun already dressed. He was in a white V-neck shirt and three-quarter jeans. He smiled and placed the basket onto the counter. “Next time, call me when you need something.” He told me. “I thought you were still in the shower.” I pouted in response which caused him to chuckle. I glared at him and grabbed the picnic mat and hit him with it. I placed all the things into the basket. “Let’s go.” Baekhyun said and grabbed his car keys. I locked the door before getting into the car. “Let’s go~” I chimed and we took off.

When we reached there, we picked a shady spot under a tree. There were not much people today. Wonder why? It’s a weekend though. I laid the mat on the grass and sat down. “Let’s eat.” Baekhyun said and opened the Tupperware of kimbap. “Yummy!” He chimed after eating a piece. I laughed and ate some kimbap too.

After eating, I sat down and leaned my back on the tree. Baekhyun then came and lay down on my lap and closed his eyes while I fiddled with his bangs. We sat there in silence before Baekhyun broke it.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“Are you okay?” I asked her. “Why wouldn’t I be?” she chuckled. “You know…. Yesterday night… Will you tell me?” I asked her hesitatingly. She closed her eyes before sighing. “It’s okay… If you don’t want to…” I said softly and interlocked our fingers together. “It’s okay. I’ll tell you.” she smiled softly. “I was in a relationship before with someone. We were a very sweet couple with happy moments every day. Even if we argued, we made up very fast. Till one day…” her eyes began to water. I squeezed her hand. “Before he was killed right in front of my eyes….” she continued and started sobbing like crazy. I immediately pulled her into a hug and hugged her. After she calmed down, I cupped her face and wiped her tears. “It’s okay…. I won’t let anything happen to you or me. Okay?” I told her softly before smiling. She nodded with a small smile. “That’s my girl.” I said and pulled her in for a hug again.

“Well…well..well…. Look who do we have here.” Someone said. I gritted my teeth in anger before glaring at that person. “Why do you care???” I spat back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I FINALLY MANAGED TO UPDATE~~~~ I'm so sorry..... Ahahahaha! Anyway,, how's my new poster and bg? Thank you for being patient and supporting my story. I love you guys!!!! To my dear readers, please support my story my subscribing, commenting and upvoting!! Bye bye!!!