22~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

The sunlight streamed through the windows and hit my face. I groaned and rubbed my eyes but I felt a light weight on my waist and heard breathing sounds. My eyes widened in surprise. I slowly turned. Careful not to wake that person up. And you know who I saw? My best friend Baekhyun. I smiled a bit and started tracing his features with my finger. I smiled and took my finger away but my smiling face turned into a confused one after remembering his words last night.

"When I confess, will you acept me or reject me?"

He said those words yesterday. I wonder if he really meant it. Then he started stretching. "Morning~" I said cheerfully. "Morning~" Baekhyun replied groggily with eyes still closed. I got up and said  "Get up sleepyhead. I'm making breakfast." He sat up and said "Okie dokie." I went to the toilet to wash up and headed downstairs.

In the kitchen...What should I cook??? Ah-Hah! My famous pancakes!!! I started to cook them. I was cooking them when suddenly someone grabbed my shoulders. "ACK!!!!!" I jumped. I turned around to see a laughing Baekhyun clutcing onto his stomach. "Hahahahahaha...~~~~...hahahahayou..haha..should've...hahaha...seen your expression...hahahaha" he said while laughing. "YAH!!!" I shouted. "I hate you..." I said and went back to cooking the pancakes. "Mianhae..." he said and pouted. I ignored him and VOILA!!! I finished the pancakes. YESH!!!

IHOP-Pancake-Stackers.jpg

I placed the 2 plates of the pancakes on the table. "Eat." I said coldly. He sulked and slowly sat down and started eating. I mentally laughed looking at his expression. I wonder how long he'll be able to sulk like that. "~~~~-ah... Mianhae.." he said an pouted. GAHD!!! He was so cute.... Kekeke...I'm spazzing over my best friend now. I couldn't stand it and bursted out laughing, "Hahaha...Baek-ah....hahahaha...Your expression..." "Not funny~" he said and crossed his arms like a little child. "I forgive you Baekkie^^" I said. "Jeongmal???" he said with twinkling eyes. "Yeah~ Now hurry before we end up late for school."

_________________________________________________________________________

At school~

I walked into the school with Baekhyun. "Bye ~~~~. Im gonna find EXO first. "OK! Bye~" I continued to walk and whispers could be heard "Eww....who's that with Baekhyun oppa?" "OMG! Who's that with Baekhyun oppa?" "Hyuna is not gonna like this." I hung my head low and coninued walking to my locker.

When I reached my locker, I took my boooks out but I could feel the girls' piercing glares at me. The bell rang and the hall cleared immediately. I started to walk slowly to my class but suddenly someone grabbed my hair and threw me harshly on the bathroom floor. I yelped and also winced in pain. I look up to see a smirking Hyuna and her gang. "YAH!!! WHO SAID YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH THE EXO OPPAS AND THE INFINITE OPPAS?!?!" she screamed. I smirked. "Me. Why?" "YOU !!!!" she creamed and slapped me HARD. REALLY REALLY HARD. I winced in pain and coud taste a metal taste. I recognized the taste. My blood. "You really think this is the end to my torture? Hah! Girls???" she called. Her posse stepped forward with smirks plastered on their faces."She's all yours." Hyuna said and stepped back. The girls walked towards me and started to kick, punch, slap me. I tried avoiding them but I couldn't. When suddenly 1 of them stomped on my ankle real hard. "AHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed. "Hahahaha!!!" They all started laughing while I clutched my ankle and started sobbing. "Bye~" they said and left. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

After a few minutes, I finally managed to get up. It hurt like hell but I had no choice. I got up and started limping out of the toilet. While I limped, I also winced in pain. I managed to limp all the way to the nurse's office.

"Dear me...What happened to you?" the nurse asked me. "The usual." I said. The nurse helped me one of the beds and satrted to treat me. "They hurt your ankle dear. I'll have to bandage it for you." I pouted. The nurse then started to bandage up my leg. After she was done, she ruffled my hair and said. "Don't worry. It'll be better in a few days." I smiled and thanked her. "Rest here. I'll pass the slip to your class teacher." the nurse said. I smiled and slept on the bed.

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up due to the noisy chatters. "Yah! Keep quiet! You'll wake her up." "Yeah~ Stop the nagging Kris." "What?! How about the baozi chewing loudly on his steamed buns" "What?! How about that..err...that....AH!! Nan molla" I opened my eyes to see 12 guys and 1 girl. "~~~~!!!!" Kay screamed and tackled me into a bear hug. "Careful Kay..." Baekhyun said and pulled Kay away from me. "Are you alright?" Luhan asked me. "Yeah~ Thanks..." "Yeah! You better be cuz Kay really did punch that bit-" Kay slapped a hand over Xiumin's mouth so he couldn't continue. I raised an eyebrow. "Hehehe~" Kay said and rubbed the back of her neck. "Jang Shih Kay. Explain. NOW." "Fine...."

KAY'S POV

Flashback start

The bell rang signalling that classes were over. I looked at Baekhyun and said "Where's ~~~~?" He looked around and said "Ah yeah~ Where is she?" "Let's go find her." I said. He nodded. We looked up and down but couldn't find you until we passed by the back of the school when we heard whispers. "Did you see her expression when we hurt her?" "Hahaha.Yea~ The best part was when she cried cuz we stomped on her ankle." "Yeah~ That . ~~~~. She deserves it."

I lost my temper and pushed Hyuna roughly onto the wall. "I THOUGHT THAT I ALREADY TAUGHT YOU A LESSON NOT TO MESS WITH ~~~~." I spat at her face. She smirked and said "You think you can stop me. Tch" "YOU BLOODY !!!!" I screamed and punched her fake plastic nose. "YAH!!!! That caused me alot of money!!!!" She shrieked. I scoffed and said "I haven't done worst now SCRAM!!!! Before I lose my temper once again and really hurt you badly." Her posse helped her back up and started running.

"Uwaa~~~~~" Sehun said. The members were utterly shocked. Even D.O's eyes became like O_O. I smiled. Kai placed a hand on my shoulder and said "You're fascinating.." I laughed and high-fived him. "Let's go check up on ~~~~. She must be at the nurse's office." "Kaja~" Baekhyun said and linked arms with me. We happily skipped to the nurse's office.

Flashback end

"...and yadda yadda yadda~ Poof! Now we're here." I ended the story cheerfully. ~~~~ gawked at me. I close . "Don't want flies going in. Now do you?" I said which caused her to glare at me. I smiled and said. "C'mon. Let's go. EXO invited us to their house." "Jinjja?" ~~~~ looked at Suho and Kris. "Yea~ Come on." Suho said.

YOUR POV

I got up then only I remembered that my leg was bandaged. "Err...Bacon! Carry ~~~~ to the car. Bye! EXO!!!! Palli!!!" Kay said and left the room as quick as lightning with EXO excluding Baek. Baekhyun approached me and carried me bridal style. I blushed at the intimate contact. We then exited the nurse's room. "Mianhae...." Baekhyun said. I looked up at him and asked "Why?" "If I didn't leave you this morning, this wouldn't have happened." he said with sad eyes. "It's okay." I said and cupped his face. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. OK?" He smiled and nodded. We then reached the car door. Kris opened the car door for us and we entered. "LET'S GO!!!!" Xiumin cheered. Luhan slapped a hand over his mouth and hissed "Shut up baozi."

__________________________________________________________________

A/N I'm finally back!!!! Forgive me pwease... I had alot of homeworks, assignments and preperations for my incoming prefect installation day. The chapter short? Sorry if it's short. And you know what??? I have 1000+ views already *jumps around* Thanks to Sandralpx for subscribing!!! And THANKS ALOT to all my subbies who stayed with me till now eventhough I could not update sooner. Please forgive me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please support my story by subscribing! Kekeke~ I love ya'all!!! Subscribe and comments are loved. Till next time then. Bye~

-Candy888-