21~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

Suddenly, that person pulled me into a hug and whispered soothing words into my ear to calm me down. I just sobbed hardly into that person’s shoulder. That person, my lifesaver was none either than BAEKHYUN. [A/N Bingo! Kekeke~] “B-baekhyun…” I half stuttered half-sobbed. “Shh….I’m here. It’s gonna be alright.” I heard him whisper as he continued to hug me and rock me side to side as if I was a fragile object.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

After the talk with Kay, I realized that I had done something really stupid. How could I have done it to ~~~~. I ran all the way to ~~~~’s house. It started to rain heavily. Suddenly, lightning flashed and there was a really loud thunder. Phew… I reached here on time. Then, I heard a scream and a glass shatter. I rang the doorbell. But no answer. I started knocking but there was no answer. I started knocking louder. Wait! I just remembering Kay telling me that ~~~~ kept her spare key under her door mat.

Flashback start

We were laughing when suddenly Kay said. “Yah! Just letting you know. ~~~~ keeps her spare house key under her door mat.” “Why are you telling me this?” I asked her with a confused face. She shrugged and pushed me. “Palli! Go to her house now!!! Before it starts to rain and there’s thunder!!!! Hwaiting!!!” she said and fist pumped. “Arasso! Annyeong!!!” I said and waved.

Flashback end

I opened the door with her spare keys. “~~~~?” I called out. I heard her crying sounds from behind the kitchen counter. I just pulled her into a hug. She was still crying. I started to whisper soothing words into her ears. “B-baekhyun…” she half stuttered half-sobbed. “Shh….I’m here. It’s gonna be alright.” I whispered as I continued to hug her and rock her side to side as if she was the most precious thing on the world.

 I carried her bridal style to her room and placed her on her bed. I retracted my hands but she held on tight to my wrist. “Stay please…” she whimpered. I smiled and said “I wasn’t even going to go.” She scooted a little and patted the space next to her. I lay down next to her. “I’m sorry…” I said to her. “Why?” she asked. “For getting mad at you.” I said. She squeezed my hand and said “Sily Baekkkie… I’ll never get mad at you.” “Jinjja?” “Yeah..” she nodded. She yawned which caused me to chuckle. “Tired?”I asked her. She yawned and nodded again. “Baek?” “Hmm??” “Sing me a song please.” I chuckled and nodded. I started to sing.

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

Taken by the soft wind to your world
You asked me brightly where I came from to your side
And I told you that It was a secret
Wherever we walk together
Will be paradise

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

I always want to protect you
So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
Go back, my wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
You are my eternity Eternally Love

Angel – EXO

I finished the song and I heard even breathing from ~~~~. I sighed and smiled. I tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ears. I sat up and kissed her forehead. Then, I laid back down. And I stated confessing.

“Remember how we first met? Hehe… I was your life saver. I felt this weird feeling in me when I first saw you. Now I know what it is. It’s love at first sight. I was a stranger to you then became your best friend. Now, I’m falling for you. Scratch that. I’m already in love with you. When I confess, will you accept me or reject me?” I finished my confession. Haha! Silly me, confessing to a sleeping person. I held her hand in mine.

YOUR POV

Wow! I didn’t know Baekhyun could sing. I’m impressed. Suddenly, I heard him sigh. I was curious to why he was sighing. Suddenly, he kisses my forehead. I was shocked. Then, he started to confess. “When I confess, will you accept me or reject me?” That sentence he said really lingered in my mind. Suddenly, I felt his hand gripping onto mine. I don’t know why, but with Baekhyun, I feel very safe and secured. Then, I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________-

A/N HAH! I’m back!!!! Ta-dah!!! It’s chappie 21. Forgive me for not updating. School. Homework. Projects. Murder. Teacher. Now. Hehe! Just joking. I know… I should stop using that as an excuse but I UPDATED today!!! Although it’s short…. Don’t worry, I’ll make it longer in the next one. Thanks so much Kpopforeveryuying for subscribing. Really appreciate it. Should I reply to 4 comments? Fine. Just 4. Don’t worry, I read all of your comments. Haha! I love reading your comments. You all are too smart to leave on a cliffhanger. You all knew it’s Baekhyun….

@Baekyeonx @cherrybloss21 : It’s Baekhyun!!! Kekeke~

@Kpoppersunghee : Oh yes I can!! Muah hahahaha XD

@Inspirite002 : I know!!!! I LOVE my story too!!!! *squeals*

So!!!! Comment and Subscribe!!!! Till then!!!! Please continue to support my story!!! Till next time…. BYE!!!!

           

 -Candy888-