24~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

“I think I’ve fallen in love with someone. She’s pretty, smart and always makes my heart skip. She has always been there for me no matter how hard. I, Byun Baekhyun has fallen in love with Seo ~~~~. Will you be my girlfriend?”  Baekhyun confessed. It was silent for a while before I decided to “I accept.” Silence again till…”JINJJA???” Baekhyun asked shocked. I chuckled and hummed signalling I agreed. He hugged me tightly and I gladly returned the hug. He then pulled me up and lead me towards the door. He the lights and said “Let’s go downstairs now.” He then took my hand which made me blushed at the intimate contact.

We walked into the kitchen where the whole of EXO and Kay were sitting and chatting. It seems that they were having Bubble Tea. Kay smiled at me before looking down….to….where…Baekhyun and I…..were…holding hands.

The next thing you know…

Kay spat the bubble tea all over Sehun’s face. “YAH!!!!!” Sehun shouted. “Y-you a-and h-him? What? Why? When? HOW?!” she said. “Well we-“ “Kyaaaa~~~~~~” Kay cut me off while fangirling with Chanyeol and Luhan. “GUYS! KEEP QUIET!” Kris shouted which made everyone shut up almost immediately. Baekhyun chuckled before saying “I just confessed to her just now and she accepted.” EXO and Kay stood up and slammed their hands on the table. “Have you gotten our approval?” they said in unison while glaring at Baekhyun and I. “Awww….we need to?” I said and pouted. “Aniyo! Just kidding.” Suho said. “Okay! THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!!!” Chen declared.

After the fangirling session, Baekhyun sent me and Kay to my house. Apparently, that WOMAN so called Kay decided to have a sleepover. Hehehe~ She’s gonna regret it… “Night baby~” Baekhyun said and kissed my forehead. I blushed a SUPER DE DUPER shade of Red. I swear I heard Kay squealing. Baekhyun pulled away and chuckled. “Awww….someone’s blushing.” He said and pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and playfully glared at him. “I’m waiting~~~” Kay said impatiently. Baekhyun and I laughed. We bid each other goodbye and we went into the house.

We washed up and changed into our pyjamas and jumped onto the bed. Kay had to help me in everything since I sprained my ankle. It doesn’t hurt that much. It’s just that I have a hard time in walking. We snuggled into the covers and started chatting. Soon after that, we fell asleep.

“NO!!! Leave her alone!!!" shouted Minhyuk. "And why should I?" asked the masked man as he pointed the gun at me. I shivered at the thought of what is gonna happen if he pulled the trigger. Tear were already streaming down my face as I was very scared... "You want ME not HER!!! So LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" replied Minhyuk. "As you wish." replied the man smirking...

BANG!!!!!!!!

"NO!!!!!!! MINHYUK OPPA!!!!!!" I shouted while I jolted awake. “~~~~!!” Kay shouted and hugged me. “Kay….Minhyuk oppa….what if it happens to Baekhyun oppa too…” I stsrted sobbing uncontrollably. “Shhhh…Nothing will happen? Everything’s gonna be alright.” Kay said and my hair…

KAY’S POV

I really hate to see my bestie like that. I sighed and continued calming her down. Soon, I heard even breathing, She fell asleep already. I smiled before ticking her back in. I snuggled back into the covers and drifted back to dreamland.

Next day at School~

YOUR POV

After getting ready for school, Kay and I headed out. When I walked out, I was shocked. I saw my boyfriend standing while leaning on a red Porsche. He look up and smiled. “Morning Baby~” He said and took me from Kay who was supporting me. “You drive?” I ask him. “What do you think?” He asked while smiling. “I’m gonna fetch you to school!” He said and eyesmiled. “Kay?” I said and pointed to the pouting Kay behind me. Suddenly we saw a white Porsche pull up behind Baekhyun’s. Someone got out. And guess who? Of course! It’s Kai!!! “Hi Kay!” Kai waved. Kay smiled and greeted back “Hey Kai!” “Get in, let’s go.” Kai said and Kay went there.

Baekhyun opened the car door for me and he got on. He strapped on the safety belt for me which caused me to blush for the umpteenth time. He chuckled and we went to school.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here's Chappie 24!!! Sorry for not updating for so many weeks. I'm just really really busy and I have an EXAM coming up so..hehe... *bows* I'll try my best to update if I have the time. Thank you Trishpopz and vvvvvey for subscibing^^ Thank you Donghae_Hongki for upvoting. So gotta go now. Subscribe and do comment. Upvote too!!!! Bye bye!