4~

Who Do I LOVE???

At you house...

Kay's POV

We were concentrating on our homework but I gotta admit, It was HELLA boring and dead quiet. "Hey, ~~~~" I called. "Hmmm?" she replied. "Let's have a bet." I told her. "What bet?" she asked raising an eyebrow. I smiled evilly before replying her "On prom night, if anyone recognizes you, you shall get rid of your NERDY disguise." She thought for a while then said. "Okay."

Your POV

*Hah! She thinks someone will recognize me.That won't EVER happen." I thought to myself. Then I replied her. "Okay." Suddenly, my stomach and her's grumbled together. *akward silence* "Hahahaha!!!" both of us started laughing together. I then looked at my clock, it showed 7:00 p.m. "Oh GOD!!! Already??? Let's cook dinner Kay" I told her. She looked up to me and replied with anod. "Kaja~" I said. We then went down to the kitchen. "What should we cook?" I asked her while tying the apron onto myself. "Hmmm... How about some ddukbokki, ramyun and mango pudding for dessert." Kay replied. "OK!" I said. Then we went to work. It took us at least an hour to cook. We then sat down at the table and admired our cooking. [A/N The pics below go by the order: Ddukbokki, ramyun and mango pudding (: ]

ddukbokki.jpg

ramyun-how-to-cook-delicious-ramen-01.jp

tumblr_mb4ud0RopC1qd6as8o1_400.jpg

We then started our dinner. "Mmm...Yummy." I said. Kay chuckled at my response. We then talked about some random stuff. When we were done with our dinner, I asked Kay, "Would you like to stay over??? It's already 9:00 p.m. I don't want that incident to happen again." "Yeah, it's already late. You don't mind right???" she asked. "Not at all." I replied. "Okay." she answered. I then made a fist pump action into the air. Kay chuckled at my response.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

~Nae Aiya dalkomhan gotongi millyewa, Aiya~

I turned off my alarm clock and stretched. I then shook Kay to wake up. "Kay~~~~~" I cooed. She squirmed a little and went back to sleep. "Kay~ Kay~ Kay~~~" I poked her cheek but she was still asleep. THAT'S IT. "KAY!!!" I shouted. "What?!?!?!" she asked with closed eye lids after sitting up."It's already morning and we have school lazy-bum." I replied. "Urgh..." she grunted. We then went down to the toilet to freshen up before heading down for breakfast. I made us a stack of pancakes with maple syrup and topped it with cream, banana slices and strawberries.

Strawberry_Banana_Pancakes.png?mh=367

"Delicious!!!" Kay said with full. "YAH!!!! Don't talk with your mouth full !!!" I scolded her. She just stuck her tounge out at me. I giggled a bit. After around 10 minutes, we got up and head to a school.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At school~

"HEY!!!! NERD GIRL IS HERE!!!" a boy shouted. *Again...* I thought to myself. "Sheesh..." Kay said before dragging me to our lockers. We took our books and then headed to class. Shortly after that, the teacher came into the class. "Attention please!!!" the teacher shouted. "There will be new students in our class. Please treat them nicely." She said before asking them to come into the class. "Introduce yourselves please." the teacher kindly asked.

"Suho here, nice to meet you." The first one said with an angelic smile.

"Kai" The 2nd one entered and said. He smirked which made the girls in my class squeal.

"I'm Chanyeol" The 3rd one entered and said. He was quite TALL~

"Hey~ D.O here. Nice being here" The 4th one entered and said. WOW!!! He has BIG eyes.

"Sehun at your service" The 5th one entered and said with a cheeky smle.

"Kris." The 6th one entered and said with a deep voice.

"Lay here!!" The 7th one entered and said.

*How many are there???* I thought to myself.

"I'm Luhan, nice to meet you guys." the 8th one with Big Doe Eyes entered and said.

"Chen here~" the 9th one entered and said.

"I'm Xiumin!!!" the 10th one with chubby cheeks entered and said.

"Tao!!!" the 11th one with jet black hair entered and said.

*Urgh....I give up. Too many already.* I then crossed my arms on my table and lied on it facing outside the window.

"I'm Baekhyun, pleasure to meet you guys" the last one entered and said.

"KAY??? ~~~~????" Baekhyun asked in shock.

"BAEKHYUN???" Kay and I exclaimed together.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Dun dun dun!!!! Exo appeared!!!! Yes!!! But... I'm sorry I won't update anytime soon. Exams.... Haizzz. I rather sit here all day and type for you guys. Sorry~ I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Thanks Honeykey for subscribing. Thanks to Claudia22oh for commenting. You have no idea how much I love seeing new subscribers and comments!!! Kyaa~~~ So please subscribe and comment. It gives me the POWER to start writting the next chappie. Anyway gotta go now. Ppyong~