23~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

“Uwaaa~~~~” I gawked looking at EXO’s house. “Wae? Like it?” Baekhyun teased while still carrying me bridal style. “No..no…no…it’s just that it’s sooooo BIG.” “Seulpohajima no no no honjaga aniya no no-“ “Shut up Lulu.” Xiumin whacked Luhan on the head which caused us laughter. “Errr….Baek?” I called him. “Hmmm?” “You actually can put me down you know.” I said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and replied “You think you can walk with an ankle like that?” “I just thought that I’m too heavy for you to carry..” I pouted. “Tch! Silly girl…I’m VERY strong ya’know.” He replied my question emphasizing on the word ‘YOUR’. I giggled then he proceeded in carrying me into the house.

We all gathered in the living room. “Wah~~~ I love the interior design of your house. I wish I can live in a house like that. Haha!” I heard Kay said. “You wanna live this life? Marry me then.” Kai said. “Are you nuts?!?!” Kay said and grabbed a pillow next to her and whacked Kai right in the face. “YAH!! Why did you just whack my handsome face?” Kai said. “To knock some sense into you. Meh-rongg~~” Kay said and ran away. “YAH!!! JANG SHIH KAY!!!!” he shouted and began chasing her. “Baekhyun, since when did both of them get that close.” I asked him. “I seriously have no idea.” Baekhyun replied shaking his head.

“Why did we come here for?” I asked grabbing the attention of the members. Do you wanna know what they did once we arrived here? I’ll tell you. Kris and Suho were reading books. Lay was just staring into space. Chen and Chanyeol were playing their Xbox. D.O was looking at some new recipes for cooking. Luhan and Sehun were playing chess together. Xiumin was eating baozi. Tao. God know where he is. Probably taking a stroll on the beach by himself. WAIT! There’s no beach here. Whatever~ Kay and Kai? They were missing since they chased each other. Baekhyun shrugged while playing his phone while he laid his head on my lap. I groaned… “Why don’t we play a game?” I asked. All the members of EXO nodded. “What game???” Lay asked. “Hmmm….Truth or dare?” Kris suggested. “OK!” All of us chorused together.

All of us sat on the floor in a circle. It seems that Tao actually was taking a short nap and Kay and Kai chased each other and was resting at the garden behind the house. “Who’s first?” Kai asked. “You.” Baekhyun replied. “OK!” Kai spun the bottle and it landed on me. “Truth or Dare?” he asked. “Hmmm….Truth!” I replied. “Will you date anyone in EXO?” Immediately, all attention was on me. “Errr…sure! Haha!” I replied cheekily. All of them chuckled. “My turn!” I said and spun the bottle. It landed on Kay. I smiled evilly and asked her “Truth or dare?” “Hmm….To make it more fun, I’ll choose dare.” She replied with a smile. “Hmmm…. AH! I know! I dare you to kiss Kai on the cheek for 5 seconds. We’ll help you count. Now start.” Kay rolled her eyes and said to Kai “Close your eyes.” Kay then kissed Kai on the cheek. “1….2…3….4… Oh, Sehun. Why don’t you count.” I said while smiling. “1….2…3..3…3…3…3… Tao continue please…” “Fine! 1.2.3.4-“ “You must be tired Tao. I’ll help you continue.” I cut Tao off. “1.2.3.4.4.4.4.4.4.4“ “YAH!!! Count properly!” Kay shouted. “Fine! 5!!” All of us burst out laughing. “Ha..ha..ha..very funny..” Kay said sarcastically. “Aww…come on. You need fun.” I nudged her. She immediately glared at me. “My turn!” Kay said and spun the bottle. It landed on the oh-so-innocent Lay. Kay smirked and say “Truth or dare?” Lay gulped.

The game continued all the way till 6 PM. We then had dinner. After dinner, all of us went to do our own activities. I nudged Baekhyun and said “Let me see your room.” “No way.” Baekhyun said. “Aww…pwease~~~” I said cutely. “No.” Baekhyun said. “Baekhyunnnie~~~ Pweasee~~~~~ Buing Buing~~” I did aegyo on him. “Ugh… Fine..” “YESH!” I said and Baekhyun ruffled my hair. He crouched down in front of me and said “Get on.” I jumped on him and he piggybacked me up to his room. “Uwaaa~~~~” I said when we entered his room. He put me down onto his fluffy bed. I had no words to describe his room. It was a bit plain but nice!

master-bedroom-with-white-and-black-acce

“Why? You like it?” Baekhyun asked me. “Yeah! It’s DAEBAK!” I said and gave him a thumbs-up. He chuckled and said “Lie down on my bed and look on the ceiling. I’ll off the lights and you tell me whether it’s cool.”

starceiling1.jpg

“WAH!! It’s stars!!!” I exclaimed which caused Baekhyun to chuckle. “It’s so beautiful~~~” I said while still admiring the beautiful ceiling. Baekhyun then laid beside me. “I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we’re actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we’re suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!” Baekhyun said. I just nodded still mesmerized by the stars. “~~~~-ah?” “Hmmm?” I replied. “Can I tell you something?” I laughed and said “Sure!” “I think I’ve fallen in love with someone. She’s pretty, smart and always makes my heart skip. She has always been there for me no matter how hard. I, Byun Baekhyun has fallen in love with Seo ~~~~. Will you be my girlfriend?”

____________________________________________________________________

A/N I’m back!!!! He confessed!!!!! He did it!!!! WOOHOO!!! YES!!! Everybody put your hands up!!! BUT……….cliffhanger. Maybe she’ll reject him? Haha! Find out in the next chapter. Sorry if the chapter was short. Credits to C. Joybell C. for the quote about the stars. I would like to take the chance to thank SooRaa , Shawol_over_here , nitabyunghyun, Jan-Di-ah , SHAWOLEXOticSONE , tinnew and Sleetotoro for subscribing. You guys are really JJANG! I gained 8 subscribers from the last chapter. I LOVE YOU ALL MY SUBBIES. But I hope you can understand that sometimes I won’t be able to update my story as soon as possible cause I’m still a student. BUT I’ll try my best to update for you guys. Oops! I forgot. I left a cliffhanger. Uh-oh… Hehehe.. DO continue to support my story~ Comment and subscribe. Upvotes are also loved. Till then Bye-Bye!!!